News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: ASU Hornet fans I think y'all got a great young football coach in Jenkins.  (Read 6218 times)

Offline tiger4life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
MB1 ALL THE PURPLE BAGS YOU GOT FROM ME AND I CAN'T MAKE YOUR FRIEND LIST  :shrug:  :clap: :clap: :clap:  CARRY ON
ONCE A TIGER ALWAYS A TIGER  77‘

Offline MilesBear1

• Assistant GM
  • Mr. S.I.A.C./Mr. S.W.A.C.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MilesGoldenBears.com
You on the list Tiger4Life look again. ;D :nod:
"The Bears Den" and "The ASU Hornets Hive",WSSU
"CME Bowl Champions for Life"
Steel City Classic Champions:01,02,03,05,06
2004 Alabama State University SWAC Champs
2007 Football Attendance Champs
2011,2013,2015,2018,19 SIAC West Div.FB Champs
2011,2015-19 SIAC FB Champs
2011 Pioneer Bowl

Offline MilesBear1

• Assistant GM
  • Mr. S.I.A.C./Mr. S.W.A.C.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MilesGoldenBears.com
I can't wait to meet Coach Jenkins and his staff when they come to Birmingham on next Tuesday April 21st. Welcome to Birmingham Coach Jenkins and Staff. :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow:
"The Bears Den" and "The ASU Hornets Hive",WSSU
"CME Bowl Champions for Life"
Steel City Classic Champions:01,02,03,05,06
2004 Alabama State University SWAC Champs
2007 Football Attendance Champs
2011,2013,2015,2018,19 SIAC West Div.FB Champs
2011,2015-19 SIAC FB Champs
2011 Pioneer Bowl

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
First of all I am not a Lawyer to defend anybody on this Board. Who cares what M Ford or Tj is on here. It really don't matter to me who they are. I can't believe that y'all are carrying on all this Elementary junk about who a person is on this board. Hell, some of y'all that are posting everyday I have never seen in my life. Only these people who I know and they are Jaimac,GK,Yogi,Dragon,Coach Ward,El Jay,Q82,Tough 1881,Maddog,Tank,Pmist,Wildcat 1025,OW TigerJohn, Tiger4Life, Redbuddha,and finally 87 recently. And 87,I just put a face to your name two months ago at the KSU-Miles Basketball Game. I havn't met MFord in person. Second of all I'm not locking anything down my time is too valuable to be worrying about who someone is on this Board. Grow up people I'm sure you all have other things to do then rant and rave about who M Ford or TJ is. We are the Onnidan Family and I expect us to have fun and get along. I'm sureg OW didn't create this Great Onnidan for all this. So let's us do like they say on Ricky Smiley show Act Accordingly and in Order. Let MFord or anybody else have their fun. The Bear Has Spoken. Carry on. :) ;D

MB1 to be brutally honest I have never seen where you chastised tiger ford for anything he/she has posted on this board but now you have all this righteous indignation.  Kind of hypocritical don't you think?????
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline Maddogfall84

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
#MrEveryDamnThang :snicker

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
First of all I am not a Lawyer to defend anybody on this Board. Who cares what M Ford or Tj is on here. It really don't matter to me who they are. I can't believe that y'all are carrying on all this Elementary junk about who a person is on this board. Hell, some of y'all that are posting everyday I have never seen in my life. Only these people who I know and they are Jaimac,GK,Yogi,Dragon,Coach Ward,El Jay,Q82,Tough 1881,Maddog,Tank,Pmist,Wildcat 1025,OW TigerJohn, Tiger4Life, Redbuddha,and finally 87 recently. And 87,I just put a face to your name two months ago at the KSU-Miles Basketball Game. I havn't met MFord in person. Second of all I'm not locking anything down my time is too valuable to be worrying about who someone is on this Board. Grow up people I'm sure you all have other things to do then rant and rave about who M Ford or TJ is. We are the Onnidan Family and I expect us to have fun and get along. I'm sureg OW didn't create this Great Onnidan for all this. So let's us do like they say on Ricky Smiley show Act Accordingly and in Order. Let MFord or anybody else have their fun. The Bear Has Spoken. Carry on. :) ;D

MB1 to be brutally honest I have never seen where you chastised tiger ford for anything he/she has posted on this board but now you have all this righteous indignation.  Kind of hypocritical don't you think?????

I have spoken out about how sorry TUNAA is, I have spoken out about how rundown TU'S Stadium is, I have spoken out about how sorry, lazy, slick, all about his playoff ambitions Slater and I will continue. As much as you talk about me and others on this board, you should be the last one to complain.

:read: My post was directed toward MB1 and not your bipolar, schizophrenic lying a** .  ::) 

So it seems if you post to Tiger Ford, MB1 responds and if you post to MB1, Tiger Ford responds. Bizarre to say the least.  :shrug:

Offline tiger4life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Smart man  that's the way to go back and edit...lol  oh yes that APPLE CROWN IS  DAMN GOOD
ONCE A TIGER ALWAYS A TIGER  77‘

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

You forgot to add m ford because if you know Tiger John then... :tiptoe:

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I will continue to post threads that I wish to discuss.. :popcorn:

WGAS???? and I will continue to comment on threads that you post.  :popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
mford did I meet you at the Pioneer Bowl in Charlotte? I recall speaking with one TU supporter who talked about how much he loves hbcu football and and all the pageantry that went along with it. I also remember him saying he didn't give a damn about pwc football.

Perhaps it wasn't you as I don't recall him saying anything bad about Slater.   :lol:

I did attend that game between TU and JCSU that TU won 14- 7 that game was too boring, I think tthat same year NCCU or WSSU beat JCSU by 35+ points. I don't remember meeting you sir but I do remember this. TU and JCSU drew a crowd of maybe 3,ooo fans and that same night some high school drew 20k that night. I didn't see it but I think Chris Leaks went to that school or he was planning quarterback that night.

I was at that Pioneer Bowl in 2006.  NCCU beat JCSU that year 52 - 7.  I was sitting with several Tuskegee fans and one of them pointed you out to the rest of the Onnidan posters at that game.  Chris Leak did not play in that high school game that night.  Chris graduated from Independence High School in 2003.

So was it TJ who went to dinner with us? The person I'm thinking of was actually pretty cool.

I believe most posters (not OS) are pretty cool in person.  I really thought Y was the biggest, dumbest, most ignant person in the universe until I met him at the CIAA tournament.  Then I realized it wasn't the universe just the North American continent.  :lol:  Seriously, he was cool, nothing like his Onnidan persona.  :nod:

I saw him once and he TJ looks pretty cool to me and fine as hell...

Hell you see him every morning when you shave.  :shrug:

I do see him every morning like a spouse should, do you see yours??

Oh really? :snicker
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Yet another lie by TJ!  You've gone from never have met him to now being married to him. You lie so much you can't keep em straight!

And there it is…..CWAZY!!! :crazy: :lol: :snicker :crazy:
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Yet another lie by TJ! You've gone from never have met him to now being married to him. You lie so much you can't keep em straight!

Dude for the last time, I met, saw, peep, eyed, TJ in Atlanta at the championship game , someone pointed him out me while we were getting in our car to leave. I think it was a 740 BMW or something, but I do know it wasn't a cheap vehicle, he was with a lady with long pretty hair that I took to be his wife, they left the parking lot and we later ran into them again at the mall. I have said he was dressed very well and handsome as hell with that beautiful curley head of hair.

I have never understood why you guys on this board dislike him so much..,I agree with most of the things he has said about TU'S Stadium and about Slater. The only thing you can say about Slater is he has won football games but as far as being an ambassador or promote the TU name and to give his time to visit or speak to the schools in Macon Co. or speak to TU Alumni of any chapter, Slater is the worst ever. If you ever hear him speak you'll see why he dodges the media every chance he gets,

Wait a minute didn't you just post that you see him every morning like good spouse????

:shrug:

By the way, Slater's job is to win football games.  The president is the official ambassador for the university.   ::)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 04:32:41 PM by Que82 »

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Yet another lie by TJ! You've gone from never have met him to now being married to him. You lie so much you can't keep em straight!

Dude for the last time, I met, saw, peep, eyed, TJ in Atlanta at the championship game , someone pointed him out me while we were getting in our car to leave. I think it was a 740 BMW or something, but I do know it wasn't a cheap vehicle, he was with a lady with long pretty hair that I took to be his wife, they left the parking lot and we later ran into them again at the mall. I have said he was dressed very well and handsome as hell with that beautiful curley head of hair.

I have never understood why you guys on this board dislike him so much..,I agree with most of the things he has said about TU'S Stadium and about Slater. The only thing you can say about Slater is he has won football games but as far as being an ambassador or promote the TU name and to give his time to visit or speak to the schools in Macon Co. or speak to TU Alumni of any chapter, Slater is the worst ever. If you ever hear him speak you'll see why he dodges the media every chance he gets,

Wait a minute didn't you just post that you see him every morning like good spouse????

:shrug:

By the way, Slater's job is to win football games.  The president is the official ambassador for the university.   ::)

BTW The football coach is to promote his program all the other coaches had done that before that sorry @$$ clown wha hired and he should be run off with Dr. Johnson. It is not the Presidents job to visit local schools in the county to talk about football. The students that are protesting at TU has one demand that I surely love and that is the next President be an Alumnus of TU.

I hope that's the case because all of them SOB's that ended the TDC with ASU weren't TU people at all and did whatever the slickster wanted too. I am hoping the next President will be a TU graduate and know what that game means to the University in terms of exposure and money and show Slater the door!! and that sorry @$$ AD too.
Funny I've never seen Steve Spurrier promoting his program at USC or going to local schools for that purpose.  You originally said to promote the "TU name" which is different than football.  But since you are a pathological liar your are liable to post anything :shrug:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 10:25:15 PM by Que82 »

Offline coachward

• Assistant GM
  • Nation Champion Head Coach
    • View Profile
Stop crying about a grown man doing his job!!!  He promotes his program and he does what he has been hired to do.......WIN!!!!  I swear you are the dumbest, stupidest, most illiterate nut job on this planet. 

:dedhorse: :brickwall: :thefan:
Head Football Coach/Asst. Athletic Director
Kingwood Christian School
Alabaster, AL

Jacksonville State University
"Home of the Gamecocks"
Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity INC.
Spring 2K1
"BLUENIGMA"
Irresistible #3(TRE DAWG)

Offline coachward

• Assistant GM
  • Nation Champion Head Coach
    • View Profile
Funny that I have never used the JSU logo because I'm on an HBCU board.  You know who I am? Okay, tell me.  Unlike you, I can go back to both my schools whenever I need and do what I like and get help with whatever I need.  Do me a favor and get at least an Associates Degree.  You don't know 'ish  You are delusional and a complete idiot.  
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 01:17:00 PM by coachward »
Head Football Coach/Asst. Athletic Director
Kingwood Christian School
Alabaster, AL

Jacksonville State University
"Home of the Gamecocks"
Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity INC.
Spring 2K1
"BLUENIGMA"
Irresistible #3(TRE DAWG)

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News