News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: WHO IS HE?  (Read 6844 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: WHO IS HE?
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2015, 05:18:38 PM »
ANOTHER OLD SPORT POST.   LET HIM EXPLAIN TO YOU WHAT HE WAS ATTEMPTING TO ACCOMPLISH BY POSTING IT.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

oldsport
Assistant GM

Re: Memphis City Council unanimously votes to dig up Confederate general,
« Reply #8 on: Today July 10, 2015 at 12:39:06 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: cee dog on Today at 10:48:58 AM
Let's put up Oldsport in his place to show his slave service.

This is so wrong.

I HAVE INFORMED YOU ON MANY OCCASIONS THAT I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU, YOUR OPINIONS AND TO PLEASE NOT RESPOND OR POST ON ANYTHING I POST ON ONNIDAN.  

AS LONG AS YOU CONTINUE TO INFECT MY POSTS WITH YOUR bulls**t THEN YOU CAN COUNT ON THIS CONTINUING.  HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT I DO NOT REPLY TO ANYTHING YOU POST?  THERE IS A REASON.   YOU HAVE TO AT LEAST RESPECT SOMEONE TO ENGAGE THEM AS AN EQUAL.   I HAVE MADE MY THOUGHTS ON YOU LOUD AND CLEAR.   I WANT NO CONTACT OR DISCOURSE WITH YOU, PERIOD.

WANT IT TO STOP?  THEN SIMPLY DO AS I ASK.

OTHERWISE I WILL CONTINUE TO EXPOSE YOU FOR PRECISELY WHAT YOU ARE, USING YOUR OWN WORDS.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2015, 02:23:18 PM »
ANOTHER OLD SPORT POST.   LET HIM EXPLAIN TO YOU WHAT HE WAS ATTEMPTING TO ACCOMPLISH BY POSTING IT.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

oldsport
Assistant GM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is so wrong.

I HAVE INFORMED YOU ON MANY OCCASIONS THAT I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU, YOUR OPINIONS AND TO PLEASE NOT RESPOND OR POST ON ANYTHING I POST ON ONNIDAN.  

AS LONG AS YOU CONTINUE TO INFECT MY POSTS WITH YOUR bulls**t THEN YOU CAN COUNT ON THIS CONTINUING.  HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT I DO NOT REPLY TO ANYTHING YOU POST?  THERE IS A REASON.   YOU HAVE TO AT LEAST RESPECT SOMEONE TO ENGAGE THEM AS AN EQUAL.   I HAVE MADE MY THOUGHTS ON YOU LOUD AND CLEAR.   I WANT NO CONTACT OR DISCOURSE WITH YOU, PERIOD.

OTHERWISE I WILL CONTINUE TO EXPOSE YOU FOR PRECISELY WHAT YOU ARE, USING YOUR OWN WORDS.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2015, 09:14:51 AM »

oldsport
Assistant GM

This is so wrong.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2015, 09:51:54 AM »

oldsport
Assistant GM

This is so wrong.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2015, 08:49:47 AM »

oldsport
Assistant GM

This is so wrong.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2015, 12:34:51 PM »

oldsport
Assistant GM

This is so wrong.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2015, 12:26:38 AM »

oldsport
Assistant GM

This is so wrong.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule