News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Top Four Seeds in the MEAC Tournament?  (Read 3753 times)

Offline The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Top Four Seeds in the MEAC Tournament?
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2015, 07:29:22 PM »
FAMU will win the MEAC and be the first HBCU to make it to the Sweet 16.  

FAMU is ineligible to play in the MEAC tournament this year.   

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2015, 07:34:46 PM »
I wonder who will be coaching at NCA&TSU next year? Cy is a nice guy and all but being nice definately wont win any games or more importantly beat those darn Eagles who have owned us since they returned to the MEAC.....

:tiptoe:   :shrug:

Everything  is getting back to normalin the world of basketball.  A&T leads the series 75 - 70.  Before you can rebuild your progam we will take the lead in the series.    :nod:    :nod:    :bow:

Offline Jeff Aggie Fan

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2015, 02:32:45 PM »
I think NCCU would rather have Howard and UMES as the 4th and 5th seed.  I don't think they want DelState and Hampton as the 4th and 5th seed.   Coppin State could pose problems to some of the top seeds.

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2015, 02:35:56 PM »
FAMU will win the MEAC and be the first HBCU to make it to the Sweet 16.  

:snicker  :snicker

That might end the tournament!!!! The automatic would go to the regular season champ from that day forward. LOL!!!

That's the way it should be anyways. The MEAC should not have a conference tourney.

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2015, 02:38:50 PM »
I wonder who will be coaching at NCA&TSU next year? Cy is a nice guy and all but being nice definately wont win any games or more importantly beat those darn Eagles who have owned us since they returned to the MEAC.....

Everything  is getting back to normalin the world of basketball.  A&T leads the series 75 - 70.  Before you can rebuild your progam we will take the lead in the series.    :nod:    :nod:    :bow:

Not if we can get Moten out of there first.  I predict he will be the next coach at UNC Charlotte  ;D

Offline JBROB

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2015, 02:51:20 PM »
I just purchased my tickets.

Offline aggiegrad2009

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2015, 02:58:49 PM »
IMO this season no one team is head and shoulders above the other as far as NCCU-NSU-DSU/UMES HIU.......

I think it will be one of the above teams taking the tourney title.

FAMU won't be in tourney only 12 teams this season with top 4 getting a bye........

These last couple of weeks can shake things up as far as 2-4 seed....Will be interesting to see how things play out....

NSU 9-3 (@CSU DSU @ Howard @ Hampton)
UMES 8-5 (@SCSU @DSU MSU)
Howard 7-5 (@SSU @SCSU HIU NSU)
Hampton 7-5(DSU @ Howard @DSU NSU)
SCSU 7-5
DSU 6-5

Knocking down the competition one game at a time!!!!!!

Offline EAGLEMANIA2K

• Assistant GM
  • EAGLEMANIA SOARING IN THE MEAC BABY! EAGLE PRIDE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2015, 05:59:08 AM »

Everything  is getting back to normalin the world of basketball.  A&T leads the series 75 - 70.  Before you

can rebuild your progam we will take the lead in the series.    :nod:    :nod:    :bow:

Not if we can get Moten out of there first.  I predict he will be the next coach at UNC Charlotte  ;D

Bite your tongue
Wearing the colors of Maroon & Gray its, "THE DIRTY BIRDS" of N.C.C.U. EAGLE PRIDE AMPLIFIDE!!
2016-MEAC CHAMPS, Celebration Bowl Appearance, 2015, 2014  MEAC Football Co-CHAMPS, 2015-NIT, 2014 MEAC B-ball champs, NCAA appearance, BRINGING FINESSE, POWER AND EXCITEMENT TO THE M.E.A.C.!!!

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2015, 10:58:29 AM »

Shut your mouth Decks.  You aggies are so scared that LeVelle will stay at NCCU for long time and you all will not be able to catch up to us.   :lol:    BTW, what is wrong with UNCC coach Alan Major?  I know he is on medical leave.

Offline JBROB

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2015, 11:06:51 PM »
 * Sat, Feb 21    North Carolina Central    74     Morgan State    59   Durham, N.C.      
  * Sat, Feb 21    Coppin State    81      Norfolk State    99   Baltimore, Md.           
  * Sat, Feb 21    Bethune-Cookman    64      Florida A&M    57   Daytona Beach, Fla.            
  * Sat, Feb 21    South Carolina State    56      Maryland Eastern Shore    68   Orangeburg, S.C.            
  * Sat, Feb 21    Hampton    71      Delaware State    74   Hampton, Va.    
  * Sat, Feb 21    Savannah State    48      Howard    50   Savannah, Ga.    

Offline DES

• Assistant GM
  • SH*T TALKER BUT IT'S ALL LOVE !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2015, 12:09:02 AM »
 :offtopic:

When was the last time Maryland Eastern Shore was this high of a seed and made a deep run in the tournament

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2015, 12:23:40 AM »
:offtopic:

When was the last time Maryland Eastern Shore was this high of a seed and made a deep run in the tournament

Probably back in the late 1970s when Talvin Skinner, Joe Pace, and Reuben ????? played for them. 

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2015, 12:59:52 AM »
I see you NCC! :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow:
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2015, 06:11:22 PM »
Our game against Hampton on the 28th will be huge.

Offline JBROB

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2015, 06:45:34 PM »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News