News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Eagle/Aggie Basketball Game  (Read 6367 times)

Offline AggieManiac704

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Eagle/Aggie Basketball Game
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2015, 10:15:05 AM »
SHEESH

Offline aggieman70

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2015, 11:03:29 AM »
The RIGHT thing to do would be for Sloping & aggieman70 to DELETE their foul posts
DISGUSTED AT BOTH OF YOU.

Sent from my iP6 using Tapatalk
I'm done with that "yoyo" until the next time I feel like responding to a rediculous post.

Offline TrueEagle

• Assistant GM
  • Asst. GM
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nccueaf.org
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2015, 11:38:52 AM »
The RIGHT thing to do would be for Sloping & aggieman70 to DELETE their foul posts
DISGUSTED AT BOTH OF YOU.

Sent from my iP6 using Tapatalk
I agree. Come on guys. This is TOTALLY uncalled for. These young ladies are someone's daughters...NOT sluts and whores, etc. I'm sure that NONE of you would go up to these young ladies OR THEIR PARENTS and call them these names. And if you would...well let's just say you would deserve what you got.

You are alumni of two classy universities. Please act like it.
"The EAGLE is no common, ordinary barnyard fowl, and while a sparrow clings to its flock, AN EAGLE SOARS ALONE!" -Dr. James Shepard, Founder of NCCU    :nod:

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2015, 11:59:28 AM »
As an Eagle, I too am disappointed by these junior high school like responses. I respect myself, my institution above all.  The MEAC conference affliates should graciously respect each other since the player will solve all questions on the court or field.  The bickering between the cheerleaders was what it was.  A&T came around in good taste to greet the visitors interspersed in the crowd on that side.  I know one young lady who is an Aggie Cheerleader and she is associated with a fine family and her deportment in my observances of her through the years is unquestionable.  This name calling from GROWN FOLK is too much. Both posters should do some serious self examination relative to their comments despite personal prejudices or orientations.   

Offline oleschoolaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2015, 03:28:54 PM »

at least our men have beaten central twice since central returned to the meac.  but your women?  your women have “NEVER” beaten our women, “NEVER”.  so that means central has “NEVER” swept both the women’s and men’s games against us since returning to the meac.  nobody ever seems to want to talk about the women’s side for some reason...

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2015, 03:40:17 PM »

at least our men have beaten central twice since central returned to the meac.  but your women?  your women have “NEVER” beaten our women, “NEVER”.  so that means central has “NEVER” swept both the women’s and men’s games against us since returning to the meac.  nobody ever seems to want to talk about the women’s side for some reason...

Well good for your guys.  It is nice to find something positive coming out of Greensboro regarding the Eagle/aggie match-ups. 
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Offline BIG GRAY

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2015, 11:26:08 PM »

Nothing much to talk about...our women's program is in the making - not sure when and if it's going to really be competitive anytime soon...just being real.
NCCU 2014, 2015 & 2016 Football MEAC CHAMPS

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2015, 05:32:23 AM »

You can find something positive for the Aggies to rest their hats on- our women team.  While not as memorable as the men,  in the scheme of things, it is what it is.  A&T WBB is good. I hoped we would get better, then wondered, can we get better?   Yes, we can be a top program in the MEAC by putting pieces together in all aspects to compete at this higher level.  Individually we have an outstanding group of young ladies, despite the record, that represent NCCU well on and off the court. That is a positive.       :nod:    Now, we have talked about our women's side so take that off your "bucket" list.      ;D    Be thankful, you have a good team oleschoolaggie and we will get better with key additions to our squad in year to come.   

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News