News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: "We'll Be Back" _WSSU Rams  (Read 1414 times)

Offline The Truth

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://Yes
Re: "We'll Be Back" _WSSU Rams
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2015, 05:29:46 PM »
We would all like to have the success and record that WSU has had over the recent past. I am starting to hear the same comments about the Rams like i did when Blount was there. 9-2 in Aggie land, we are in the playoffs. Looking at the staff at WSU, they have some powerful recruiters on staff starting with Greg Richardson.  I have known him for a long time and he has been the top recruiter on every staff he has been a part of. Bill's nephew was a top recruiter when he was with us and trained by his uncle himself.
 :popcorn:
The Answer

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News