News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Tuskegee Releases 2015 Football Schedule  (Read 5863 times)

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Tuskegee Releases 2015 Football Schedule
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2014, 08:49:21 AM »
You can't blame Coach Slater for the schedule.  He had input, but the AD takes care of that

Coach... I think Slater may be asking a certain person if he knows Dee....... lol

Man this joker right here.  Wheeeew.  Isn't there a International law or a Internet Law or something that limits the amount of criticism one person can make on another online?  

Criticism comes with any coaching job. There are hundreds of people that criticizes Slater all the time, I just get on the board an do it. I think he will try to turn TU into a white school  if he get a chance.

:lol: Turn it into a PWI.  interesting.  Please explain how a football coach can change a HBCU to a PWI.

Not the school but the football program by scheduling all them white schools. Why do you think he hasn't schedule his own school that he played for that's in Alabama, why take your team all the way to NC to get your @$$ beat, why do that? Look at what it is costing the school to send the team that far for a damn football game. Slater needs to be fired for scheduling them. But I have said all along, the money doesn't come out of his pocket so why would he give a damn.

Its funny that m ford is so wrapped  up in TU that she does not speak about her allegedly own school.  Our first home game this year was homecoming.  I have been told by the Alumni Chapter that our AD is planning on having fewer and fewer home games because of attendance issues.   A successful program normally brings in more fans.  Instead of giving the program the tools they need,  he has decided to schedule more away games to earn more money.  I wonder why m ford is never concerned about stuff like that????
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2014, 09:24:07 AM »
This is the first time in 34 years Fort Valley and Tuskegee have not played.
Unless we see you in the SIAC championship game.

That's weird isn't it?

Hopefully we will meet them then, even if I won't be going to see it.
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • House, YO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2014, 09:38:40 AM »
Its funny that m ford is so wrapped  up in TU that she does not speak about her allegedly own school.  Our first home game this year was homecoming.  I have been told by the Alumni Chapter that our AD is planning on having fewer and fewer home games because of attendance issues.   A successful program normally brings in more fans.  Instead of giving the program the tools they need,  he has decided to schedule more away games to earn more money.  I wonder why m ford is never concerned about stuff like that????

WOW - REALLY?  Very interesting, Que. Our 1st home game last year was also homecoming [mid October]. I surely hope our schedule is not jacked up next year like it was this year with only 3 [count em 1 2 3] home games.

How many home games did A&M have this season?  :shrug: And there will be LESS NEXT season too?  Y'all may not be the only ones, Que.  :no:

Offline Oldschoolram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2014, 12:14:43 PM »
I just hope we're in serious shape.  That early season heat can be a mother for those not used to it.

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2014, 03:39:13 PM »
I just hope we're in serious shape.  That early season heat can be a mother for those not used to it.

I hope we have a decent team, because we are losing so many players of defense.

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2014, 03:40:18 PM »
We realized that Buffy was still on the air the last time we beat them and said "fu¢k it".
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2014, 07:49:59 PM »
This is the first time in 34 years Fort Valley and Tuskegee have not played.
Unless we see you in the SIAC championship game.

If Slster gets his way TU won't  play no HBCU schools. This shouldn't  never happen.

Look dude, do you know how stupid you appear.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News