News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Tuskegee Releases 2015 Football Schedule  (Read 5872 times)

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Tuskegee Releases 2015 Football Schedule
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2014, 02:09:49 PM »
This is the type of schedule you have to have to be in contention for the D2 playoffs.  Playing D1 schools does not help with strength of schedule when it comes to regional rankings.  Good job TU  :clap:

This might not help their strenght of schedule. UNC-Pembroke was bad this year, and WSSU might not be as good next year as in the past four years. It was the poor showing of UNCP that hurt our playoff chances this year. I can't see them getting that much better in just one year.

WSSU is losing so much on the defensive side of the ball. This could be a rebuilding year for us. So even if they beat both UNCP and WSSU, they could be hurting themselves by playing us. First they have to have a good team returning themselves. If they are sorry, then both Albany St. and Fort Valley St. will be waiting.

Offline tskge_grad

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • www.twitter.com/clweeksatl
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2014, 03:14:06 PM »
You can't blame Coach Slater for the schedule.  He had input, but the AD takes care of that

Coach... I think Slater may be asking a certain person if he knows Dee....... lol

Man this joker right here.  Wheeeew.  Isn't there a International law or a Internet Law or something that limits the amount of criticism one person can make on another online?  

Criticism comes with any coaching job. There are hundreds of people that criticizes Slater all the time, I just get on the board an do it. I think he will try to turn TU into a white school  if he get a chance.

:lol: Turn it into a PWI.  interesting.  Please explain how a football coach can change a HBCU to a PWI.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 03:16:20 PM by tskge_grad »

Offline MilesBear1

• Assistant GM
  • Mr. S.I.A.C./Mr. S.W.A.C.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MilesGoldenBears.com
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2014, 11:42:59 PM »
Homecoming? Well we whooped teams bad who schedule us for their Homecoming asked Lane,KSU,and CAU. I guess we will have to beat you again in Da Bowl. Sweet Revenge is coming in 2015. :nod:
"The Bears Den" and "The ASU Hornets Hive", WSSU
"CME Bowl Champions for Life"
Steel City Classic Champions 01,02,03,05,06
2004 Alabama State University SWAC Champs
2007 Football Attendance Champs
2011,2013,2015 SIAC West Div. Football Champions
2011,2015 SIAC Football Champs
2011 Pioneer Bow

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Weekend Tiger!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2014, 11:22:37 AM »
 ::)  I just pray that WE don't end up with another STUPID schedule like we did this year - 1st homegame not until MID-October and that was homecoming - WHATdaIceBlueHell?  And I also hope we don't end up with another STUPID 3-home-game schedule like we did this year.

I'M JUST SAYING.....

>:(

Offline EL JAY

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.valiant-gs.com
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2014, 11:28:33 AM »
Homecoming? Well we whooped teams bad who schedule us for their Homecoming asked Lane,KSU,and CAU. I guess we will have to beat you again in Da Bowl. Sweet Revenge is coming in 2015. :nod:

MB1..... Put the bottle down bruh.   :crazy:
Heeeeeeey Tuskegee......

Offline The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2014, 02:03:22 PM »
You can't blame Coach Slater for the schedule.  He had input, but the AD takes care of that

Coach... I think Slater may be asking a certain person if he knows Dee....... lol

Man this joker right here.  Wheeeew.  Isn't there a International law or a Internet Law or something that limits the amount of criticism one person can make on another online?  

Criticism comes with any coaching job. There are hundreds of people that criticizes Slater all the time, I just get on the board an do it. I think he will try to turn TU into a white school  if he get a chance.

:lol: Turn it into a PWI.  interesting.  Please explain how a football coach can change a HBCU to a PWI.

Not the school but the football program by scheduling all them white schools. Why do you think he hasn't schedule his own school that he played for that's in Alabama, why take your team all the way to NC to get your @$$ beat, why do that? Look at what it is costing the school to send the team that far for a damn football game. Slater needs to be fired for scheduling them. But I have said all along, the money doesn't come out of his pocket so why would he give a damn.

You said that Tuskegee fans would not travel to North Carolina for their game aganst UNC-P.  Well did you see how many TU fans came to Winston Salem this year?  And when the Pioneer Bowl was played in Charlotte for 2 years in a row there were a few thousand TU fans in attendance.  I was there.

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY

Online klg14

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2014, 03:41:03 PM »

Not the school but the football program by scheduling all them white schools. Why do you think he hasn't schedule his own school that he played for that's in Alabama, why take your team all the way to NC to get your @$$ beat, why do that? Look at what it is costing the school to send the team that far for a damn football game. Slater needs to be fired for scheduling them. But I have said all along, the money doesn't come out of his pocket so why would he give a damn.

You said that Tuskegee fans would not travel to North Carolina for their game aganst UNC-P.  Well did you see how many TU fans came to Winston Salem this year?  And when the Pioneer Bowl was played in Charlotte for 2 years in a row there were a few thousand TU fans in attendance.  I was there.

I was there too. From the West Coast.   ;D :nod:
July 4, 1881 - A Great Day in History...

"Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve."  - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back the right one.” - Neil Gaiman

Offline The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2014, 04:33:24 PM »

I was there too. From the West Coast.   ;D :nod:

I remember you were there in Charlotte.  GK pointed you out to some of the other Onnidan posters that were sitting together.

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY

Offline EL JAY

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.valiant-gs.com
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2014, 05:49:40 PM »
We had more than JC Smith had there IN Charlotte!!!  When we roll... we roll deep. lol

Heeeeeeey Tuskegee......

Online klg14

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2014, 05:55:49 PM »
I remember you were there in Charlotte.  GK pointed you out to some of the other Onnidan posters that were sitting together.

;D :nod:

"Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve."  - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back the right one.” - Neil Gaiman

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2014, 05:56:26 PM »
We had more than JC Smith had there IN Charlotte!!!  When we roll... we roll deep. lol

Y'all were deep in Winston-Salem this past season. Just wait and see who deep we will be next year when we give you a visit.  :nod:

Online klg14

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2014, 05:56:39 PM »

Yes.  :nod:

Offline Wildcat1025

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2014, 10:16:07 PM »
This is the first time in 34 years Fort Valley and Tuskegee have not played.
Unless we see you in the SIAC championship game.
Fort Valley State University
www.fvsu.edu
www.fvsusports.com

Offline Jaimac

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2014, 11:10:42 PM »
This is the first time in 34 years Fort Valley and Tuskegee have not played.
Unless we see you in the SIAC championship game.

This is disappointing.......oh well.
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Offline tiger4life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2014, 12:52:31 AM »
Please all what white schools?  Your school has played JAX state, Miles has played UNA and West Ga several times.  How does one game turn into all them schools?  Ruffin has played UNA several times I don't think Miles is a wrong....Ruffin went to UNA so :shrug:....  You are very interesting person and bitter..... relax you are going to stroke out worrying about SLATER and Tuskegee... I mean serious you are a ticking time bomb :no: :no: :no: by the way I talked to BP last time I wa in Skegee :tiptoe:
ONCE A TIGER ALWAYS A TIGER  77‘

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News