News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: THE GARNER AND BROWN INCIDENT ARE ANOMALIES AND UNFORTUNATE - BUT.....  (Read 8249 times)

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Re: THE GARNER AND BROWN INCIDENT ARE ANOMALIES AND UNFORTUNATE - BUT.....
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2015, 02:58:50 PM »

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2015, 04:15:09 PM »

I don't find it funny at all. The black murder rate in Baltimore as well as other cities is unacceptable.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2015, 04:28:36 PM »
I don't find it funny at all. The black murder rate in Baltimore as well as other cities is unacceptable.

This unacceptable as well .....

...but you  and O'Reilly keep trying to change the subject.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #108 on: June 09, 2015, 11:01:04 AM »
43 Black Murders in Baltimore.....Six teens shot this weekend.....This black on black murder and shootings.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-ci-shootings-20150607-story.html

How many blacks were killed by the police in Baltimore for 2015?

One unjustified police killing was too many. ::)  So are the black on black crimes.  Police are suppose to be better than the criminals, you know "protect and serve"   

What if anything do you want to share (so we can learn from you) which will help eradicate black on black crime. Or is all you do is bitch about it when you are trying to make a republican talking point?????

Get outta my head, Que82!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!

And THANKS to Wildman for driving the main point home!
O0

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 09, 2015, 11:32:45 AM »
43 Black Murders in Baltimore.....Six teens shot this weekend.....This black on black murder and shootings.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-ci-shootings-20150607-story.html

How many blacks were killed by the police in Baltimore for 2015?

One unjustified police killing was too many. ::)  So are the black on black crimes.  Police are suppose to be better than the criminals, you know "protect and serve"   

What if anything do you want to share (so we can learn from you) which will help eradicate black on black crime. Or is all you do is bitch about it when you are trying to make a republican talking point?????

Get outta my head, Que82!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!

And THANKS to Wildman for driving the main point home!
O0

There was only one perfect person who came to earth. Again, stacked against all the black on black killings and murder, events involving policeman killing blacks is a anomaly. I stand by my statement. (By the way, I just posted a thread about the latest 3 murders in Baltimore - 13 in the past 8 days. 43 since Freddie Grays death...stack that against IF THE POLICE WERE REALLY ACTUALLY COMPLICIT IN FREDDIE GRAYS DEATH AS CHARGED.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #110 on: June 09, 2015, 11:44:54 AM »
Quote:
IF THE POLICE WERE REALLY ACTUALLY COMPLICIT IN FREDDIE GRAYS DEATH AS CHARGED.

What is YOUR theory of the cause of Freddie Gray's death?

You can give the benefit of the doubt to ANY cop, but never to an ordinary Black person because apparently you have been trained to see no value in the lives of Black folks.
O0

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 09, 2015, 12:48:29 PM »
Quote:

You can give the benefit of the doubt to ANY cop, but never to an ordinary Black person because apparently you have been trained to see no value in the lives of Black folks.
O0

I don't have a theory as to who (if anyone) or what caused his death. That's what the trial will determine. Our system is a person is assumed innocent until proven guilty. It seems you want it the other way around. I haven't been trained to make the kind of assumptions you seem to want to make.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 09, 2015, 12:49:59 PM »

Who said anything about it being funny?  Freudian slip on your part perhaps?  Or maybe, just maybe, the Tutu quote resonated and reverberated clearly and loudly, huh.....

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 09, 2015, 12:52:31 PM »

Who said anything about it being funny?  Freudian slip on your part perhaps?  Or maybe, just maybe, the Tutu quote resonated and reverberated clearly and loudly, huh.....

87, what's wrong with you?

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 09, 2015, 12:57:24 PM »
Better question, what's RIGHT with you?

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 09, 2015, 12:59:15 PM »
Better question, what's RIGHT with you?

You have anything to really contribute to this thread so why don't you move along?

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2015, 12:26:30 AM »
Quote:

O0

I don't have a theory as to who (if anyone) or what caused his death. That's what the trial will determine. Our system is a person is assumed innocent until proven guilty. It seems you want it the other way around. I haven't been trained to make the kind of assumptions you seem to want to make.

You're a damn liar!
You make assumptions of Black people's guilt all the time.
Usually you pull out this legal BS ONLY when white people's serious misbehavior is on display.

This is NOT a court of law, so your "point" about innocent until proven guilty is COMPLETELY MOOT.  You're just dodging inconvenient facts.

Fact is you cannot think your way thru any explanation for the fact that a young man who was able to walk before being put in police CUSTODY, ended up with his spine crushed or broken in more than one place while still in police CUSTODY.  And died from his injuries.

EVEN O'Reilly said that was wrong.
O0

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2015, 08:31:45 AM »
Quote:

O0

You're a damn liar!
You make assumptions of Black people's guilt all the time.
Usually you pull out this legal BS ONLY when white people's serious misbehavior is on display.

This is NOT a court of law, so your "point" about innocent until proven guilty is COMPLETELY MOOT.  You're just dodging inconvenient facts.

Fact is you cannot think your way thru any explanation for the fact that a young man who was able to walk before being put in police CUSTODY, ended up with his spine crushed or broken in more than one place while still in police CUSTODY.  And died from his injuries.

EVEN O'Reilly said that was wrong.
O0

Wrong. No, you folk jump to conclusions against white folk all the time then have to walk it back when the facts and evidence come to light.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #118 on: June 10, 2015, 01:03:36 PM »
Once again....

Olds..t throws up a red herring (about the legal system)...

...when that wasn't the issue.  Confronted about that fallacy he THEN shifted gears by UNsuccessfully trying to hide his ignominy by HYPOCRITICALLY LYING again by saying he doesn't draw conclusions prior to all the facts being available.  And  :lmao: accusing others of doing so!!!!

Olds..t CONSISTENTLY draws conclusions without all the facts - AND ALWAYS TO THE BENEFIT OF WHITES if there is a controversy/conflict between Blacks and whites.

For example, he recently asserted that the police in Bmore had been thrown under the bus, but provided no evidence for it (and it CERTAINLY had not been adjudicated!!!!) and when challenged to EXPLAIN his position,...he ran away because he was UNABLE to do so.  In fact, it could be persuasively argued that it is the Black community that was THROWN UNDER THE BUS by the police, who are not upholding their oath.  (Notice that he refuses to address that....)

His is a mind of the sickest kind, but one thing you can say for sure:  Olds..t provides free comedic relief from the serious issues of the day.  This is probably what was being referred to re: how he could benefit this group.

Here's his most recent selfie:

Too bad he's too sick & sad to be funny!
O0

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule