News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: THE GARNER AND BROWN INCIDENT ARE ANOMALIES AND UNFORTUNATE - BUT.....  (Read 8090 times)

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
Re: THE GARNER AND BROWN INCIDENT ARE ANOMALIES AND UNFORTUNATE - BUT.....
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2014, 01:37:05 PM »
PLUS THE NUMBERS THAT OS IS SPOUTING IS NEITHER VALID NOR ACCURATE- THOSE STATISTICS ARE VOLUnTARY GIVEN BY LOCAL  LAW ENFORECEMENT DEPARTMENTS AND ALL DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THOSE NUMBERS- THE REAL QUESTION SHOULD BE HOW MANY UNARMED BLACKS ARE KILLED BY POLICE- EVERY OTHER NUMBER OR STATISTIC IS IRRELEVANT. 

Keep being delusional - K----. K----s are killing K----s at a alarming rate as well as their involvement in petty and serious criminal conduct. Guess what - none of this s**t is because racism made them do it. You can keep making all the dyam excuses you want.

The murder rate has significantly decreased. Surely you knew this right? Now back to the topic of how white supremacy is allowing police officers to murder unarmed black males and without holding them accountable.

I don't consider what happen to Garner or Brown murder.

Before we talk about what you consider murder, please respond to the fact that the murder rate is decreasing and you continue to bring up "black on black crime" as false equivalent to police shooting unarmed black men.

You would never know it about the nightly news in any American urban city. Hey, the crime rate is not low enough especially among a population that 13% of the total population but has a murder rate (black on black) that's way out of proportion of it's percentage of the total population of this country. You K----s want to make excuses.

Whether you think it's too high or not, the fact is the murder rate is lower than it has been in years. Teenage pregnancy is the same. Read this article from 2013.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/05/us-murder-rate-track-be-lowest-century

You've bought into the stereotype of the black boogeyman postulated by the dominant society. Pilgrims have trained you to degrade your people while you praise them and help them keep their dominance over dark skin people. The pat on your head and the n---a trinkets they give you aren't worth it.  :nono2:

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2014, 01:38:54 PM »
AGAIN YOUR MURDER RATE IS NOT VALID - NOT ALL POLICE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT DEPARTMENT REPORT THEIR MURDER RATE- SO UNLESS ALL REPORT YOU REALLY CAN NOT MAKE A VALID CONCLUSION

ONE THING THAT IS TRUE--WHEN BLACK PEOPLE COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE, THEY FACE PROSECUTION, BUT WHEN POLICE OFFICERS COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE THEY FACE GETTING OFF WITH LITTLE IF ANY PUNISHMENT- YOUR BLACK ON BLACK CRIME CRAP IS JUST A DIVERSION FROM THE PRICIPAL ARGUMENT.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2014, 01:41:36 PM »
YEA OLDSPORT- JUST BECAUSE YOU PUT A CHERRY ON A PILE OF s**t DOES NOT MAKE IT A SUNDAE.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2014, 02:07:38 PM »
AGAIN YOUR MURDER RATE IS NOT VALID - NOT ALL POLICE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT DEPARTMENT REPORT THEIR MURDER RATE- SO UNLESS ALL REPORT YOU REALLY CAN NOT MAKE A VALID CONCLUSION

ONE THING THAT IS TRUE--WHEN BLACK PEOPLE COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE, THEY FACE PROSECUTION, BUT WHEN POLICE OFFICERS COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE THEY FACE GETTING OFF WITH LITTLE IF ANY PUNISHMENT- YOUR BLACK ON BLACK CRIME CRAP IS JUST A DIVERSION FROM THE PRICIPAL ARGUMENT.

Yes it's diversion and black bodies continue to pull up in the funeral homes as a result of murder by another black. And my God some of them are innocent children who either got in the way or were senselessly gunned down.

You K----s remind of all the denial that came out following the Moynihan report of the Black Family. Look at us now. 70% of household with children being raised by a single female and many cases a impoverished single female.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2014, 02:56:33 PM »
BEING CONCERNED OVER THE SHOOTING OF UNARMED BLACK MEN DOES NOT PRECLUDE BEING CONCERNED OVER VIOLENCE IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY. YOU ARE SUGGESTING A DICHOTOMY WHEN NONE EXITS.  THIS IS SIMPLY DIVERSION.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2014, 02:58:49 PM »
BEING CONCERNED OVER THE SHOOTING OF UNARMED BLACK MEN DOES NOT PRECLUDE BEING CONCERNED OVER VIOLENCE IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY. YOU ARE SUGGESTING A DICHOTOMY WHEN NONE EXITS.  THIS IS SIMPLY DIVERSION.

I told him he was conflating the issues. He doesn't want to hear it. All he wants to do is low-rate Black people every chance he gets.  :no: :(

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2014, 03:56:30 PM »
BEING CONCERNED OVER THE SHOOTING OF UNARMED BLACK MEN DOES NOT PRECLUDE BEING CONCERNED OVER VIOLENCE IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY. YOU ARE SUGGESTING A DICHOTOMY WHEN NONE EXITS.  THIS IS SIMPLY DIVERSION.

I told him he was conflating the issues. He doesn't want to hear it. All he wants to do is low-rate Black people every chance he gets.  :no: :(

We as a people have low rated ourselves. The real culprit for the condition that you K----s generally blame on racism is not racism at all but aberrant and pathologically dysfunctional culture that all too often is celebrated instead of criticized for its destructiveness.

Why are so many young black men I see persistently unemployed. It's not racism or discrimination. It's the consequence of the lack of employable skills.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 04:02:47 PM by oldsport »

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2014, 04:32:55 PM »
BEING CONCERNED OVER THE SHOOTING OF UNARMED BLACK MEN DOES NOT PRECLUDE BEING CONCERNED OVER VIOLENCE IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY. YOU ARE SUGGESTING A DICHOTOMY WHEN NONE EXITS.  THIS IS SIMPLY DIVERSION.

I told him he was conflating the issues. He doesn't want to hear it. All he wants to do is low-rate Black people every chance he gets.  :no: :(

We as a people have low rated ourselves. The real culprit for the condition that you K----s generally blame on racism is not racism at all but aberrant and pathologically dysfunctional culture that all too often is celebrated instead of criticized for its destructiveness.

Why are so many young black men I see persistently unemployed. It's not racism or discrimination. It's the consequence of the lack of employable skills.

But I thought affirmative action was giving black males jobs and taking them away from white dudes. :shrug:

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2014, 04:41:48 PM »

No. You like to low rate Black people. That is why you constantly resort to name calling. Why are you focused on the Blacks that are unemployed instead of the Blacks that are employed.
The Black uneumployment rate as been double that of whites ever since they started keeping the statistics. Are you saying that this is entirely due to this vague undefined pathologically dysfunctional culture. Are you really that out of touch?

Every month there are poor White people in Applachia trading food stamps for cases of coca-cola to resell. However, nobody considers that to be the culture of the entire White race. But you my brother routinely focus on the behavior of poor Blacks and then claim it to be the culture of the entire race.  

And with respect to this topic, let me be clear.  I'm saying racism, whether it be overt or institutional, has as much or more to do with the police not being held criminally liable for killing unarmed Black men than some so called  pathologically dysfunctional culture of Black people.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 04:46:07 PM by Wildman78 »

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2014, 05:20:39 PM »
Lack of employable skills????  Then why OS does black college grads reach unemployment rates in the high double digits , but white college grads unemployment rate does not approach double digits- EVEN DURING THE GREAT RECESSION???

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2014, 11:07:29 AM »
ARE WE GOING TO BELIEVE YOUR OPINION OR OUR LYING EYES???? :tiptoe:

Let's run the numbers....How many K----s were killed by cops in 2014 vs. K----s gunned down by other thug K----s? And under what circumstance did the K----s lose their life to cops vs. what K----s lost their life to other K----s?

I know this is obvious, but...

- Olds..t starts a thread about police.
- Posters respond about police.
- Olds..t starts talking about something else which he wants to compare.
- A poster tells him that he is doing that.
- Olds..t accuses others of "comparing apples to oranges."
 :lmao:                 :lmao:

That dude has NO LOGICAL THINKING CAPABILITIES AT ALL!

O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2014, 11:14:55 AM »

But the Coroner determined it was murder in re: to Garner.

I thought you were in favor of law and order and against crime  :shrug:...............

Oh, that's right.  YOU don't give a ihst if a white person kills a Black person.  You gave the guy in the "loud music" case a pass when you said, "stuff happens in the street" when you were asked about his dysfunction, his criminality and his murder - AS CONFIRMED BY A COURT OF LAW.

Twin, come get your boy!

O0

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2014, 11:23:12 AM »

But the Coroner determined it was murder in re: to Garner.

I thought you were in favor of law and order and against crime  :shrug:...............

Oh, that's right.  YOU don't give a ihst if a white person kills a Black person.  You gave the guy in the "loud music" case a pass when you said, "stuff happens in the street" when you were asked about his dysfunction, his criminality and his murder - AS CONFIRMED BY A COURT OF LAW.

Twin, come get your boy!

O0

Coroner determined it was homicide.

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2014, 12:49:26 PM »
We all know who the anomoly really is......

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2015, 10:38:49 PM »
Federal Lawsuit Against Cop Who Broke Leg of 11-Year-Old Who Filmed Him

Just over two years ago, a New York City Police officer kicked a now-11-year-old boy in the leg when he filmed him. The boy had recorded the officer who came to his house and sexually assaulted his mother. As a result of the officer kicking the child, his leg was broke, a federal lawsuit filed by his mother claims.
http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/02/federal-lawsuit-against-cop-who-broke-leg-of-11-year-old-who-filmed-him/

O0

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule