News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Tuskegee vs Miles  (Read 6344 times)

Offline tskge_grad

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • www.twitter.com/clweeksatl
Re: Tuskegee vs Miles
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2014, 04:32:23 PM »
I was laughing my a-- off. I think it came from someone on the team but I am not for certain.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 08:07:51 PM by tskge_grad »

Offline MilesBear1

• Assistant GM
  • Mr. S.I.A.C./Mr. S.W.A.C.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MilesGoldenBears.com
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2014, 07:49:38 PM »
Good game and congrats to the Skegeans. And yes I said to step your game up I'm getting Hennessy now from the high class Skegeans. They brought me some Hennessy Black. :nod: :lol: :lmao:
"The Bears Den" and "The ASU Hornets Hive",WSSU
"CME Bowl Champions for Life"
Steel City Classic Champions:01,02,03,05,06
2004 Alabama State University SWAC Champs
2007 Football Attendance Champs
2011,2013,2015,2018,19 SIAC West Div.FB Champs
2011,2015-19 SIAC FB Champs
2011 Pioneer Bowl

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2014, 08:36:25 PM »
I thought the host always provided the drink???? #cheapbear
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline tiger4life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2014, 11:09:43 PM »
That goes to show you MB1 we have a good time win or lose and you are still cool with us... You could have said Tiger you can get the first drink....lol.. it was  a great atomosphere for HBCU football packed house....sitting on the hill in the endzone wasn't too bad
ONCE A TIGER ALWAYS A TIGER  77‘

Offline EL JAY

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.valiant-gs.com
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2014, 10:14:33 AM »
I thought the host always provided the drink???? #cheapbear

Yeah he is cheap....but married brothers can't hang with CheapB1.....he got a nice following at the spot.  I will give the brother a gallon of Thunderbird, MD20/20 or Wild Irish Rose...lol  You get's nooo Goose or Henny potna...

« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 10:40:59 AM by EL JAY »
Heeeeeeey Tuskegee......

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2014, 10:28:38 AM »
LOL...what are you waiting to see Que????   :lmao:

He's waiting on me to do what he claimed TJ did to him and get kicked off the board. Remember he said TJ issued a threat to him on a PM but has never provided any proof of that none what so ever. Did it happen, I don't know. But I do know this, I won't fall for his little trick!..... :nono2:

I'm not waiting on you to do a dayum thing. Are you sure you have the mental capacity to be on a message board????

Offline Jumbo97

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2014, 02:37:18 PM »
HOW SWEET IT IS!!!!!!   Tuskegee 48, Miles 33  

m ford,

Coach Slater told me to tell you, HELLO!!!!!

Are you sure he said that?? I think he may have said tell Clarence Thomas his other ( white man in black skin friend who is his look- a like.

Her Mark David Chapman/John Hinckley, Jr. side comes out again!  Mford your disrespectful a**  was posting score updates faster than ESPN's ticker until Coach Willie Slater's team got things together.  81-20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off let me tell your a-- something, I was at the FCC and  my cousin was calling giving me the score. If you notice I stopped posting when Miles was leading in the game. I told her to call me when the game was over, Ok!!

I post whatever I want to post on the board as long as it is within the guidelines the OW set's.  Again, you don't have to post on any thread on this board including mine. So you can go straight to Hell!!!!!! and take your BOY! with you. Why don't  you talk to your white buddies that you went to school and played football with and talk to them. Oh!  I'm  sorry, y'all  playing days are over an they want nothing else to do with you,,,,,Right??  I thought so!  Y'all field Negros who went to these little ole rundown white southern schools thank y'all  did something big by going there and playing for "dem" white folks. All  y'all Negros did was entertained low life crackers on Saturdays, and when that's all over with they don't want to see you Negros again unless y'all are bringing some young Negros to replace the ones that cant entertain them on a Saturday afternoon anymore....

I don't give a rats a-- of who, what, where, when or how you got or relayed the score.  Fact is your Slater hating/disrespecting a-- was posting Miles lead with a  :snicker but once it was on oh "technical difficulties"huh.  Eat your s... when it  :thefan:.  Again your ignorant a**  post of score predictions, TU making or not making playoffs, and Slater underhandedly leading TU with evil/selfish motives are funny as h3ll but when I feel like posting to your hating/disrespectful lies or smack I will.

Pretty please respect me and my alma mater from this point forward. Thanks

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2014, 03:00:17 PM »

He's waiting on me to do what he claimed TJ did to him and get kicked off the board. Remember he said TJ issued a threat to him on a PM but has never provided any proof of that none what so ever. Did it happen, I don't know. But I do know this, I won't fall for his little trick!..... :nono2:

I'm not waiting on you to do a dayum thing. Are you sure you have the mental capacity to be on a message board????

Why don't  you ask, you-know-who, I am sure they can tell you.

Already did and was told you (the real m ford) recently moved to NC and was a sandwich short of a picnic. :crazy:  However, I am not sure how you can live in NC and Phenix City at the same time as your post indicated.   :shrug:

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2014, 11:25:35 PM »

Why don't  you ask, you-know-who, I am sure they can tell you.

Already did and was told you (the real m ford) recently moved to NC and was a sandwich short of a picnic. :crazy:  However, I am not sure how you can live in NC and Phenix City at the same time as your post indicated.   :shrug:

Man you are so pathetic, concentrate on something that matters.

I'm pathetic.  :lol:  Naw I just point out the inconsistencies in what you post.  If we take a poll of which of the two of us is most pathetic who do you think would get the most votes???? I bet it would be your a**  by a landslide.  :nod:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News