News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Black voters turn to the GOP in the midterms to get concessions form the Dems?  (Read 478 times)

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Heard some Black pungent ( Karen Hunter) throw out a theory that Blacks should vote GOP in the midterms to get concessions from either party later on.

Thoughts?

Online Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
actually she's talking about the 2016 elections.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/karenhunter/black-voters-republicans_b_6030592.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics

Karen has her own show on Sirius XM ch 126  from 4p to 6p, Mon-Fri

Not sure I agree with her stance, but how do you hold politicians and political parties accountable? 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 10:33:21 AM by Maroon and Gray »
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
actually she's talking about the 2016 elections.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/karenhunter/black-voters-republicans_b_6030592.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics

Karen has her own show on Sirius XM ch 126  from 4p to 6p, Mon-Fri

Not sure I agree with her stance, but how do you hold politicians and political parties accountable? 

Yes, I've bee n following her since she joined Urban View on Sirius/XM. I like her style even though she takes that NYC/NJ schtick a little too far.

First off we need to stop sending the Charlie Rangel's of the world back to Congress decade after decade.

Online Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
No argument from me on that piece of voting advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule