News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Ravens cut Rice after new video surfaces  (Read 4384 times)

Offline Meciber 202

• Assistant GM
  • We're Baaacck! MEAC Baby! 2010
    • View Profile
Re: Ravens cut Rice after new video surfaces
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2014, 03:59:59 PM »
I AM NOT SIDING WITH RAY RICE IN THIS EPISODE, BUT I WONDER HOW MANY SAW THE ENTIRE 3 MINUTE TMZ VIDEO WHERE SHE HITS HIME BEFORE GETTING ON THE ELEVATOR AND HER SPITTING ON HIM?

I did.  :tiptoe:

SPITTING ON SOMEONE IS IMO, THE LOWEST FORM OF DEGRADATION, INSULT, DISRESPECT OR HARM POSSIBLE BY ONE PERSON TO ANOTHER.  IF A WOMAN HIT ME I WOULD NOT NECESSARLY RESPOND IN KIND.

IF A WOMAN SPIT ON ME SHE HAD BETTER BE READY TO TAKE AN a** -WHIPPING LIKE A MAN.
WOW??? That's (spit) the same fluid you get when you sucking them lips and pull her tongue into your mouth... "F" Rice..
Hmmmmmm ... Good point !!   :nod: :nod:

UNDERSTAND THIS.  I AM NOT SAYING MY OPINION IS RIGHT OR EVEN LOGICAL.   WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT IF I AM EVER SPIT ON THAT IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR ME TO LOSE ALL SENSE OF WHAT IS RIGHT, WHAT IS WRONG AND OR WHAT IS LOGICAL.  I WOULD COME COMPLETELY UNGLUED AND TRY TO TAKE THE LIFE OF ANYONE WHO SPIT ON ME.

Also understand your prespective ... first instinct would be to retaliate ... nobody said it was easy to do..
2006 HBCU National Champions - NC Central University

Don't forget secret GOP strategy meetings sponsored by Koch bros: attendees included Congressmen, Governors, CEOs, National Chamber of Congress, and two Supreme Court Judges; all united to put GOP back in power. Could SC Judges be bought? smh

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2014, 04:35:04 PM »
I AM NOT SIDING WITH RAY RICE IN THIS EPISODE, BUT I WONDER HOW MANY SAW THE ENTIRE 3 MINUTE TMZ VIDEO WHERE SHE HITS HIME BEFORE GETTING ON THE ELEVATOR AND HER SPITTING ON HIM?

I did.  :tiptoe:

SPITTING ON SOMEONE IS IMO, THE LOWEST FORM OF DEGRADATION, INSULT, DISRESPECT OR HARM POSSIBLE BY ONE PERSON TO ANOTHER.  IF A WOMAN HIT ME I WOULD NOT NECESSARLY RESPOND IN KIND.

IF A WOMAN SPIT ON ME SHE HAD BETTER BE READY TO TAKE AN a** -WHIPPING LIKE A MAN.
WOW??? That's (spit) the same fluid you get when you sucking them lips and pull her tongue into your mouth... "F" Rice..
Hmmmmmm ... Good point !!   :nod: :nod:

UNDERSTAND THIS.  I AM NOT SAYING MY OPINION IS RIGHT OR EVEN LOGICAL.   WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT IF I AM EVER SPIT ON THAT IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR ME TO LOSE ALL SENSE OF WHAT IS RIGHT, WHAT IS WRONG AND OR WHAT IS LOGICAL.  I WOULD COME COMPLETELY UNGLUED AND TRY TO TAKE THE LIFE OF ANYONE WHO SPIT ON ME.

If the spiting person is a stranger yes I would come unglued too.. but this is not the case in this instance. She has probably put some other fluid on him and he sucked it up.
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2014, 04:57:14 PM »
 :lol:@Sierra's comment about "fluid"^^^^^^

Look, this is certainly NOT a laughing matter, but I just had to chuckle at Sierra's comment.  And Brutha Sierra, could not agree MORE with ALL of your comments on this RR situation.

That peeps on this board and elsewhere are making "excuses" for RR's HORRIFIC act on this girl just simply goes beyond the pale.  Fortunately, I NEVER witness and/or heard otherwise of my dad physically assaulting my mother.  And it never happened with Mrs. Strike's parents either.

And as I said to the boy who has been seeing my daughter for almost a year now - and I said this to him on the VERY FIRST DAY Ms. Strike introduced him to me and Mrs. Strike - if he EVER put his hands on her that I would "f him up!".  Both Mrs. Strike and Ms. Strike winced when I said it, but I sure as hell MEANT it, and the boy CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD that I meant it.

Finally, for you boys on this board who thinks there are "some" situations where it is perfectly acceptable for a dude to slug a woman the way RR did his ole lady, if you ever do it in MY presence, I'm calling the cops, and hope your a.z.z is LOCKED UP!  As I mentioned in another thread on this board on this RR situation, the ONLY excuse for inflicting that kind of harm on a woman is if you are trying to repel DEADLY force on yourself or others.....PERIOD!!!

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2014, 05:20:52 PM »

Look, this is certainly NOT a laughing matter, but I just had to chuckle at Sierra's comment.  And Brutha Sierra, could not agree MORE with ALL of your comments on this RR situation.

That peeps on this board and elsewhere are making "excuses" for RR's HORRIFIC act on this girl just simply goes beyond the pale.  Fortunately, I NEVER witness and/or heard otherwise of my dad physically assaulting my mother.  And it never happened with Mrs. Strike's parents either.

And as I said to the boy who has been seeing my daughter for almost a year now - and I said this to him on the VERY FIRST DAY Ms. Strike introduced him to me and Mrs. Strike - if he EVER put his hands on her that I would "f him up!".  Both Mrs. Strike and Ms. Strike winced when I said it, but I sure as hell MEANT it, and the boy CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD that I meant it.

Finally, for you boys on this board who thinks there are "some" situations where it is perfectly acceptable for a dude to slug a woman the way RR did his ole lady, if you ever do it in MY presence, I'm calling the cops, and hope your a.z.z is LOCKED UP!  As I mentioned in another thread on this board on this RR situation, the ONLY excuse for inflicting that kind of harm on a woman is if you are trying to repel DEADLY force on yourself or others.....PERIOD!!!

^^^^Strike's statement should be the finished touch to this saga.
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2014, 06:09:32 PM »
It shocking that some are defending rice and physical abuse.    :no:
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2014, 08:34:37 PM »
Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2014, 08:44:35 PM »

Does that matter? So,what she spit on him. She didn't serve to be knocked out.

HELL YES it matters! Name me 1 PERSON who dosen't have a problem being spitted on. I don't condone violence, especially a man hitting a woman, but you will keep your hands and spit to yourself and not use either one to violate my space.

I saw no spit fly in the video footage.

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2014, 09:36:21 AM »

Does that matter? So,what she spit on him. She didn't serve to be knocked out.

HELL YES it matters! Name me 1 PERSON who dosen't have a problem being spitted on. I don't condone violence, especially a man hitting a woman, but you will keep your hands and spit to yourself and not use either one to violate my space.

You can wipe away spit. A DV victim can't wipe away bruises or broken bones.

Try again.

If a woman spits in my face, all bets are off. As far as I'm concerned, that is the lowest form of insult. Don't disrespect my space, and I guarantee I won't disrespect yours. Point blank.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2014, 10:14:57 AM »

Strike 79,

You know Ms. Strike  boyfriend was being respectful in your presence  but laughed when he was driving away. That "crazy" Daddy routine doesn't work no more. She probably said "Daddy just playing".

Offline skegeeu97

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2014, 11:35:32 AM »

I found myself in the same position as Ms. Strike's boyfriend a few years ago.  My response to her father was as follows:  "Understood Mr. Xxxx, but in the event your daughter strikes me, I have female cousins who will do the same to her." 

We can't forget that there were 2 incidents of domestic violence on that video as the lady/fiancee struck RR before getting into the elevator.  Both of their behavior was beyond awful and deserving of losing their careers.  Violence is always wrong regardless of which gender does it.
Philanthropy is commendable, but it must not cause the philanthropist to overlook the circumstances of economic injustice which make philanthropy necessary.  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2014, 03:57:55 PM »

Strike 79,

You know Ms. Strike  boyfriend was being respectful in your presence  but laughed when he was driving away. That "crazy" Daddy routine doesn't work no more. She probably said "Daddy just playing".
:lol:.........well, I suppose there COULD be some merit to what you state here^^^^, but trust me, Daddy ain't "just playing".  He REALLY IS a nice kid.  Mrs. Strike and I are both fond of him, but I have to caution Mrs. Strike all the time not to get TOO close to this boy.  Ms. Strike is very fickle.  I can easily see her waking up one morning and telling this boy to haul a.z.z with no explanation/reasoning whatsoever.  :lol:

But, seriously, if lil homie puts his hands on my daughter, my telling him that I would "f" him up doesn't necessarily imply any "physical" confrontation between us.  I"m talking slamming that mofo through the LEGAL process.   

I think homeboy took me VERY SERIOUSLY.  ;)

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2014, 04:06:22 PM »

I found myself in the same position as Ms. Strike's boyfriend a few years ago.  My response to her father was as follows:  "Understood Mr. Xxxx, but in the event your daughter strikes me, I have female cousins who will do the same to her." 

We can't forget that there were 2 incidents of domestic violence on that video as the lady/fiancee struck RR before getting into the elevator.  Both of their behavior was beyond awful and deserving of losing their careers.  Violence is always wrong regardless of which gender does it.
[
:no:............dude, I was actually AGREEING with you until that last paragraph.  No disrespect to you, boss, but you have got to be out of your m'f'ing mind if you are even REMOTELY comparing this girl striking RR to the sheer BRUTE FORCE levied against her with that left jab.  RR is a compact tailback, in top physical condition, and prepared to take hits from defenders damn near twice his size when he is trying to find a hole in defensive lines to pick up some yards.

Even if RR stood absolutely still and this girl took her BEST SHOT at, say, his head, do you SERIOUSLY think she could do anywhere NEAR the damage that RR could inflict on her?

Good God.  :no:

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2014, 07:16:13 PM »

Look, this is certainly NOT a laughing matter, but I just had to chuckle at Sierra's comment.  And Brutha Sierra, could not agree MORE with ALL of your comments on this RR situation.

That peeps on this board and elsewhere are making "excuses" for RR's HORRIFIC act on this girl just simply goes beyond the pale.  Fortunately, I NEVER witness and/or heard otherwise of my dad physically assaulting my mother.  And it never happened with Mrs. Strike's parents either.

And as I said to the boy who has been seeing my daughter for almost a year now - and I said this to him on the VERY FIRST DAY Ms. Strike introduced him to me and Mrs. Strike - if he EVER put his hands on her that I would "f him up!".  Both Mrs. Strike and Ms. Strike winced when I said it, but I sure as hell MEANT it, and the boy CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD that I meant it.

Finally, for you boys on this board who thinks there are "some" situations where it is perfectly acceptable for a dude to slug a woman the way RR did his ole lady, if you ever do it in MY presence, I'm calling the cops, and hope your a.z.z is LOCKED UP!  As I mentioned in another thread on this board on this RR situation, the ONLY excuse for inflicting that kind of harm on a woman is if you are trying to repel DEADLY force on yourself or others.....PERIOD!!!

Strike 79,

You know Ms. Strike  boyfriend was being respectful in your presence  but laughed when he was driving away. That "crazy" Daddy routine doesn't work no more. She probably said "Daddy just playing".
:lol:.........well, I suppose there COULD be some merit to what you state here^^^^, but trust me, Daddy ain't "just playing".  He REALLY IS a nice kid.  Mrs. Strike and I are both fond of him, but I have to caution Mrs. Strike all the time not to get TOO close to this boy.  Ms. Strike is very fickle.  I can easily see her waking up one morning and telling this boy to haul a.z.z with no explanation/reasoning whatsoever.  :lol:

But, seriously, if lil homie puts his hands on my daughter, my telling him that I would "f" him up doesn't necessarily imply any "physical" confrontation between us.  I"m talking slamming that mofo through the LEGAL process.  

I think homeboy took me VERY SERIOUSLY.  ;)

Strike 79,

For some reason you remind me of the person being pranked in this Youtube video. But you said homeboy is a good kid, but they can hide their dirt very well.

Offline AggieManiac704

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2014, 07:42:31 PM »
.....any comments on the news that The NFL Front office was presented with this very video in April....

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2014, 08:15:52 PM »
.....any comments on the news that The NFL Front office was presented with this very video in April....

TMZ is saying the AP report is false .

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW=