News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Ravens cut Rice after new video surfaces  (Read 4317 times)

Offline WileECoyote06

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Ravens cut Rice after new video surfaces
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2014, 10:52:48 PM »
This is what happened to Neymar on this thread....

Nice. . :lol:

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2014, 08:07:10 AM »
I AM NOT SIDING WITH RAY RICE IN THIS EPISODE, BUT I WONDER HOW MANY SAW THE ENTIRE 3 MINUTE TMZ VIDEO WHERE SHE HITS HIME BEFORE GETTING ON THE ELEVATOR AND HER SPITTING ON HIM?

Does that matter? So,what she spit on him. She didn't serve to be knocked out.

If she was a man would she deserve it?

Mamba blood forever.

Offline Ramese98

• Assistant GM
  • THE NEW ASU
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2014, 08:27:47 AM »
I AM NOT SIDING WITH RAY RICE IN THIS EPISODE, BUT I WONDER HOW MANY SAW THE ENTIRE 3 MINUTE TMZ VIDEO WHERE SHE HITS HIME BEFORE GETTING ON THE ELEVATOR AND HER SPITTING ON HIM?

I did.  :tiptoe:
It is What It is.....It will BE what it WILL be....

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2014, 09:02:25 AM »

HELL YES it matters! Name me 1 PERSON who dosen't have a problem being spitted on. I don't condone violence, especially a man hitting a woman, but you will keep your hands and spit to yourself and not use either one to violate my space.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2014, 09:39:55 AM »

HELL YES it matters! Name me 1 PERSON who dosen't have a problem being spitted on. I don't condone violence, especially a man hitting a woman, but you will keep your hands and spit to yourself and not use either one to violate my space.

You can wipe away spit. A DV victim can't wipe away bruises or broken bones.

Try again.

Offline OgRamBall3r

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2014, 10:47:32 AM »

Try again.

First and foremost....I DO NOT CONDONE RAY RICE'S ACTIONS OR VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN!  However, we all know women have been socialized to do and say whatever they want to a man and push him both emotionally and physically any where they damn well please, without consequence.  They know what they are doing, they don't stop to think about their safety, they just assume they can do whatever they want and nothing will happen.  Every man out here gets thrown into that situation multiple times in their relationship...even when you try to calm things down the woman will continue to pursue the point to your frustration.  We deal with this as men and try to hold onto the mantra that a "real man does not hit a woman".   Some of us do not possess the patience or wisdom of Job and thus make the mistake that Ray Rice did.  He is paying a very high price for that as well.  What I fail to hear from anyone here is the principal of forgiveness.  When someone makes a mistake, admits to that mistake, and asks for foregiveness, tries to do what is right by marrying the person he injured, why do we as a society continuously seek to extract more and more punishment from him?  He and his wife were trying together to put this behind them and move on to a better life and understanding and yet as a society we won't allow that....its not good enough for us.....what about the two of them....don't they deserve the opportunity to prove all of us wrong that they can make it work without more abuse....The entire situation is a sad one on every level.  I for a fact know of people in my neighborhood growing up and family members that fought one week and loved each other the next and remained together until death did them part through the ups and downs and I bet many of you have family that went through the same thing.  I don't make any excuses for Ray Rice because what he did he deserves to pay a price but should'nt God be the one to extract the most severe of punishment as well as guide him to change his life for the better.

Offline Ramese98

• Assistant GM
  • THE NEW ASU
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2014, 11:01:06 AM »

Try again.

First and foremost....I DO NOT CONDONE RAY RICE'S ACTIONS OR VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN!  However, we all know women have been socialized to do and say whatever they want to a man and push him both emotionally and physically any where they damn well please, without consequence.  They know what they are doing, they don't stop to think about their safety, they just assume they can do whatever they want and nothing will happen.  Every man out here gets thrown into that situation multiple times in their relationship...even when you try to calm things down the woman will continue to pursue the point to your frustration.  We deal with this as men and try to hold onto the mantra that a "real man does not hit a woman".   Some of us do not possess the patience or wisdom of Job and thus make the mistake that Ray Rice did.  He is paying a very high price for that as well.  What I fail to hear from anyone here is the principal of forgiveness.  When someone makes a mistake, admits to that mistake, and asks for foregiveness, tries to do what is right by marrying the person he injured, why do we as a society continuously seek to extract more and more punishment from him?  He and his wife were trying together to put this behind them and move on to a better life and understanding and yet as a society we won't allow that....its not good enough for us.....what about the two of them....don't they deserve the opportunity to prove all of us wrong that they can make it work without more abuse....The entire situation is a sad one on every level.  I for a fact know of people in my neighborhood growing up and family members that fought one week and loved each other the next and remained together until death did them part through the ups and downs and I bet many of you have family that went through the same thing.  I don't make any excuses for Ray Rice because what he did he deserves to pay a price but should'nt God be the one to extract the most severe of punishment as well as guide him to change his life for the better.

This is 100% how I feel; but as a man SOCIETY will not let you have an opinion on this matter, no matter what the underlying circumstances are so I normally just walk in look and walk out never uttering a word.
It is What It is.....It will BE what it WILL be....

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2014, 11:27:04 AM »
Well at least police officers have gotten better about such situations. If Rice would have called the cops on her for punching him, or spitting on him, she would have caught the charge. You can't go around assaulting people, you have to call the law and let them handle it.   

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2014, 11:46:02 AM »
I wonder how long he has been beating her?   You know this was not the first time.
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2014, 01:54:03 PM »

SPITTING ON SOMEONE IS IMO, THE LOWEST FORM OF DEGRADATION, INSULT, DISRESPECT OR HARM POSSIBLE BY ONE PERSON TO ANOTHER.  IF A WOMAN HIT ME I WOULD NOT NECESSARLY RESPOND IN KIND.

IF A WOMAN SPIT ON ME SHE HAD BETTER BE READY TO TAKE AN a** -WHIPPING LIKE A MAN.
"Funny thing about getting older. Your eyesight may weaken, but you can see through people so much better." -AND- "Be very careful about what you will tolerate and how you let people address you, it lets them know how they can treat you and what they can get away with." -Authors Unknown-

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2014, 02:00:03 PM »

Try again.

ON MY WORST DAY I WOULD NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SPIT ON SOMEONE.  THIS IS HOW I WAS RAISED AND HOW I HAVE RAISED MY CHILDREN.  IF MY OWN DAUGHTER HAD SPIT ON HER HUSBAND OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER, I WOULD NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUSTANCES DEFEND HER ACT AND WOULD FIND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO PROSECUTE ANY MAN WHO RESPONDED LIKE RAY RICE DID.  THAT IS MY OPINION IN THIS MATTER.
"Funny thing about getting older. Your eyesight may weaken, but you can see through people so much better." -AND- "Be very careful about what you will tolerate and how you let people address you, it lets them know how they can treat you and what they can get away with." -Authors Unknown-

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2014, 02:26:32 PM »

SPITTING ON SOMEONE IS IMO, THE LOWEST FORM OF DEGRADATION, INSULT, DISRESPECT OR HARM POSSIBLE BY ONE PERSON TO ANOTHER.  IF A WOMAN HIT ME I WOULD NOT NECESSARLY RESPOND IN KIND.

IF A WOMAN SPIT ON ME SHE HAD BETTER BE READY TO TAKE AN a** -WHIPPING LIKE A MAN.
WOW??? That's (spit) the same fluid you get when you sucking them lips and pull her tongue into your mouth... "F" Rice..
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline jag4life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.southernjags.com
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2014, 02:47:39 PM »
I wonder how long he has been beating her?   You know this was not the first time.

SHE says that was the only time.  She's the only one who knows so I will take her word for it.

Offline Meciber 202

• Assistant GM
  • We're Baaacck! MEAC Baby! 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2014, 02:55:53 PM »

WOW??? That's (spit) the same fluid you get when you sucking them lips and pull her tongue into your mouth... "F" Rice..
Hmmmmmm ... Good point !!   :nod: :nod:
2006 HBCU National Champions - NC Central University

Don't forget secret GOP strategy meetings sponsored by Koch bros: attendees included Congressmen, Governors, CEOs, National Chamber of Congress, and two Supreme Court Judges; all united to put GOP back in power. Could SC Judges be bought? smh

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2014, 03:53:17 PM »

Hmmmmmm ... Good point !!   :nod: :nod:

UNDERSTAND THIS.  I AM NOT SAYING MY OPINION IS RIGHT OR EVEN LOGICAL.   WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT IF I AM EVER SPIT ON THAT IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR ME TO LOSE ALL SENSE OF WHAT IS RIGHT, WHAT IS WRONG AND OR WHAT IS LOGICAL.  I WOULD COME COMPLETELY UNGLUED AND TRY TO TAKE THE LIFE OF ANYONE WHO SPIT ON ME.

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News