News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: WSSU IS once again the BEST team in HBCU Football...  (Read 3161 times)

Offline getuprams

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
WSSU IS once again the BEST team in HBCU Football...
« on: September 07, 2014, 05:29:42 PM »
That WSSU reign just wont let up.....

Let the Boulware Era begin...

The 2-Headed Monster

*If any FCS HBCUs have a issue with our #1 Status please forward your request and concerns t to walkertg@wssu.edu to schedule a game!  

Virginia Lynchburg, Chowan, University of Faith, Central State, Texas College, Concordia, Central Methodist are NOT IT!

« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 05:33:56 PM by getuprams »
She Grinds DAY and NIGHT! Stacking her Paper.....

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
Re: WSSU once again the BEST team in HBCU Football...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 05:39:29 PM »

Virginia Lynchburg, Chowan, University of Faith, Central State, Texas College, Concordia, Central Methodist are NOT IT!

Neither is UNCP.

Offline getuprams

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: WSSU once again the BEST team in HBCU Football...
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 05:53:02 PM »

Neither is UNCP.

UNCP is a Nationally ranked opponent and made the NCAA Playoffs...These folks are playing non NCAA street league semi pro teams!

WSSU resume speaks for itself, now please don't you have a chitterling league title to go play for?

She Grinds DAY and NIGHT! Stacking her Paper.....

Offline thatd@mnYOGI

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: WSSU IS once again the BEST team in HBCU Football...
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 06:25:24 PM »
The 2-Headed Monster

Yea, part of that is right.

that's all...   :tiptoe:

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 06:30:06 PM »
Thought WSSU was above  poor Negro schools.

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2014, 07:24:18 PM »

Neither is UNCP.

UNCP is a Nationally ranked opponent and made the NCAA Playoffs...These folks are playing non NCAA street league semi pro teams!

WSSU resume speaks for itself, now please don't you have a chitterling league title to go play for?

D2?

I would ask you about a league title game but we know yall like to fight.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 07:40:29 PM »
The 2-Headed Monster

Yea, part of that is right.

that's all...   :tiptoe:

Maybe they can hold each others junk and wipe up the dribbles after sharing a stall in the potty.....

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 12:02:34 AM »
Maybe he can protect Rudy when he goes to the bathroom

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 08:23:14 AM »
Everyone on this forum was getting along. Then one post like this, we are back to where we were last year... fighting for no reasons. Everyone please address your responses to  this person and not WSSU. By calling out WSSU to get back at GETUP, you are asking a response from the rest of us Rams.  :lol:

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 08:41:55 AM »
 :lmao:

hold up, I must have missed the chittlin circuit comment....

y'all fools carry on.....

Offline OgRamBall3r

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 09:33:07 AM »
I agree with Ram55....I think everyone should comment on Getup because all he does is talk shyt and cause people to think all WSSU supporters think like him when it could'nt be further from the truth.  Its funny how the people who have never played a sport, like Getup, talk the most stuff and create the most controversy.  As I have always said, do not respond to his posts and he will fade away.  You give him what he needs.....attention.  >:( :shrug: :nono2:

Offline Brother Tony

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 12:00:15 PM »
 :lmao:
TUSKEGEE.....THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

"BRINGING THE WORLD TO TUSKEGEE AND TUSKEGEE TO THE WORLD"

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 12:18:47 PM »
If yall beat Valdosta State and Tuskegee after that, then I will say that you all have arrived for real.  :popcorn:
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline aggiehood08

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 02:43:38 PM »
I agree with Ram55....I think everyone should comment on Getup because all he does is talk shyt and cause people to think all WSSU supporters think like him when it could'nt be further from the truth.  Its funny how the people who have never played a sport, like Getup, talk the most stuff and create the most controversy.  As I have always said, do not respond to his posts and he will fade away.  You give him what he needs.....attention.  >:( :shrug: :nono2:

With that being said, I dont see yall tell him/her/it to stfu either

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 03:14:57 PM »

BELIEVE ME, I KNOW SOME WSSU GRADS WHO ARE ALL CLASS ACTS.   I WOULD NEVER JUDGE YOUR ENTIRE SCHOOL BASED ON THE COMMENTS OF THIS SOLE INDIVIDUAL.
"Funny thing about getting older. Your eyesight may weaken, but you can see through people so much better." -AND- "Be very careful about what you will tolerate and how you let people address you, it lets them know how they can treat you and what they can get away with." -Authors Unknown-

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News