News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: FVSU Wildcats and ASU Rams: Rivalry and Friendship  (Read 426 times)

Offline #1wildcatfan

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
FVSU Wildcats and ASU Rams: Rivalry and Friendship
« on: August 28, 2014, 09:54:10 AM »
Every year the wildcats of FVSU and the Rams of ASU, takes it down to the wire on the road to the classic. Many supporters of both universities know the fierce mindset between the two schools. However, there is still a profound friendship that occurs between these two school. However, lately, in regards to both teams, they have not done as well (when it comes to winnings and losses) as in the 90's and early 2000's. Lately, both teams, have been barely getting by on the road to the classic. Looking at last year's record, both teams struggle till about mid-season. To me this was alarming. Two powerhouses, that normally decides on who goes further and who doesn't were in bad shape.....Therefore, I'm thinking what is going on with both schools? Why are the top tier schools in the SIAC, struggling? I love my alma mater, FVSU, but deep in the abyss, I have love for the rams, and will root for them, as long as they aren't playing us. Can someone give feedback or is this just my intuition or thinking?

Offline thatd@mnYOGI

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: FVSU Wildcats and ASU Rams: Rivalry and Friendship
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 10:08:09 AM »
I'm not touching this.

that's all...   :tiptoe:

Offline #1wildcatfan

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 10:41:52 AM »
why aren't you touching this?

Offline ASUALum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 11:24:43 AM »
Ill take a stab at it.....You have two coaches at two different institutions with the same roots.... which is going to return the same results at each institution.. struggle!!!!
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
"Detrimental" Delta Xi

"Excuses are tools of incompetence, used to build monuments of nothingness and those who specialize in them will never succeed"

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News