News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Jameis Winston's dad wants FSU to provide son 24/7 handler  (Read 6950 times)

Offline Brother Tony

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
TUSKEGEE.....THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

"BRINGING THE WORLD TO TUSKEGEE AND TUSKEGEE TO THE WORLD"

Offline Brother Tony

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Offline scstatealum

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • SCSU Doghouse Message Board
Re: Jameis Winston's dad wants FSU to provide son 24/7 handler
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 09:56:26 AM »
personal responsibility.  the more we take the better we will be.

For more on SCSU, join us @ http://scstatedoghouse.proboards.com/

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 11:09:34 AM »
Say what? A handler? Animals have handlers... :vomit:

Agree with scsa - how about you hold your son responsible for his improper behavior?  :shrug:

:no:

Teeny and Little

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 11:41:43 AM »
Goodness gracious!  Some rampant thoughts should be best left unverbalized in the confines of your feeble brain, Mr. Winston.

Also wonder if he's seeking someone to wipe after Jameis pees and boo-boos too?  Maybe some student can cut his steak and lobster into smaller, easy to chew pieces.....

Offline TheBlackPanther

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 11:44:40 AM »
What is this, preschool? So if Winston needs a handeler now, how the hell is he supposed to make in next year in the NFL?

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 12:23:29 PM »
If he would have done his job as a father, we would not be having this problem. The only person going to handle my child is me. And trust, he won't be causing other folk problems.  >:(

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2014, 01:05:01 PM »
WTF  :shrug: Mr. Winston needs to have a heart to heart and tell his son to man up.

Offline scstatealum

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • SCSU Doghouse Message Board
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2014, 01:44:18 PM »
If he would have done his job as a father, we would not be having this problem. The only person going to handle my child is me. And trust, he won't be causing other folk problems.  >:(

this......

For more on SCSU, join us @ http://scstatedoghouse.proboards.com/

Offline Brother Tony

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2014, 01:46:51 PM »
 :nod:
Looks like Daddy will need to relocate to Tally Wassy.
BABY SIT YOUR OWN DZAMN SON!

Offline G-Ram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2014, 02:16:15 PM »
It's called HT, Home Training. Not properly trained at home. His father is indicative of the way Winston acts. WTF!!!

Offline oleschoolaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2014, 04:53:54 PM »

man, some of ya’ll trip me out!  all of these “perfect fathers” on this message board criticizing the man because he wants his son to receive proper counseling as a “heisman trophy winner” and a national championship quarterback.  all you “perfect fathers” on this message board, how many of you have a son who is a “heisman trophy winner” and a bcs national championship quarterback?  <crickets>

yet, ya’ll wanna claim that the man didn’t raise his son right.  heck, he must have done something right.  his kid is a “heisman trophy winner” and a bcs national championship quarterback who will likely go #1 overall in the nfl draft when he comes out.  the kid is from alabama and is a long way from home.  his dad can’t be there every day just like most dads can’t be there for theirs if their kid goes to college out of state.  his son is not a “typical” son and not a typical college student.  his son is a “national” celebrity and the last time i checked, most national celebrities have advisors who attempt to keep them on the straight and narrow.

so why shouldn’t dad request special treatment of his son?  his son deserves special treatment given who he is and what he has accomplished.  i see nothing wrong with his request...

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2014, 05:06:07 PM »
You are right, oldschoolaggie. He's not your typical son. How silly of me to assume that he's typical or average, even. Maybe while he's at it, also ask for a warm blankie, pacifier, night light, warm milk, cookies & a 55 gallon drum of "Man The Hell Up!!!"

No wonder he's making these immature decisions.....with the choices he's made off the field, he better thank the man upstairs that he did win the heisman & BCS championship, else, he'd be at mother freaking Lawson State or Jeff State not Free Shoes (or Seafood) University!

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2014, 06:17:23 PM »
You are right, oldschoolaggie. He's not your typical son. How silly of me to assume that he's typical or average, even. Maybe while he's at it, also ask for a warm blankie, pacifier, night light, warm milk, cookies & a 55 gallon drum of "Man The Hell Up!!!"  :o :lol:

No wonder he's making these immature decisions.....with the choices he's made off the field, he better thank the man upstairs that he did win the heisman & BCS championship, else, he'd be at mother freaking Lawson State or Jeff State not Free Shoes (or Seafood) University!
:nod:............yeah, have to agree with my boy, Alum here^^^, and all the other posters who have made similar comments.

The idea that a 20 year old MAN needs a "handler" to advise him NOT to walk out of the grocery store BEFORE paying for your items is absurd.  As several of you noted, its called freaking HOME TRAINING!!!!!!

Actually, I think the NCAA does this guy a disservice by REQUIRING he spend one more year in school before declaring for the draft.  Let him complete his eligibility as a Criminole then walk out into the REAL world, walk out of a grocery store before paying for his schitt, THEN see what happens.

This boy is used to being "coddled and handled" and it all began at home.

Memo to the senior Winston:  Sir, its not FSU's or ANYONE ELSE's job to raise your silly a.z.z son.  That was for YOU and his mother.  You want a freakin baby sitter for this clown, YOU pay for it.

End of memo.

::)

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2014, 06:32:13 PM »

This is definitely coming from someone who has never had kids.  :shrug:  You can raise your kids perfectly but that alone will not prevent them from straying.  If you are not privy to knowing the Winston family you can only make assumptions on how they raised him.  :shrug:  I was raise right but after I got out of my Mom and stepfather's (Dad died when I was 7) sight at college I got a little wild with my new found freedom.  I made mistakes but because I was raised right I got back on track.  :shrug:  I'm also sure your parents raised you right and look how f*cked up you are.  :shrug: 
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News