News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: GOVENOR CHRISTIE AND THE GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE LIE  (Read 2568 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
GOVENOR CHRISTIE AND THE GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE LIE
« on: January 09, 2014, 01:00:12 AM »
THIS STORY STARTED BREAKING THIS AFTERNOON.  

POLITICAL RETRIBUTION AGAINST THE DEMOCRATIC MAYOR OF FT. LEE, NJ WAS DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE DEATH OF A 91 YR OLD WOMAN WHO COULDN'T GET AGROSS THE GW VIA AMBULANCE.  CAN YOU SAY LAWSUIT AGAINST NJ?

A MANUFACTURED TRAFFIC JAM ON THE GW BRIFGE FROM NY TO FT. LEE, NJ (FIRST EXIT IN JERSEY AFTER LEAVING NY VIA THE GW BRIDGE)  ORIGINATED IN THE NJ GOVERNOR'S OFFICE.  JUST WEEKS AGO CHRISTIE HE MADE FUN OF THE  ALLEGATIONS OF POLITICAL RETRIBUTION AGAINST THE MAYOR OF FT. LEE FOR NOT BACKING CHRISTIE'S GUBENATORIAL CAMPAIGN.  SEE THE E-MAILS BETWEEN THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE.  HIS PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRATIONS ARE ESSENTIALLY TOAST!  :o

TWO OF CHRISTIE'S POLITICAL APPOINTEES TO THE GW BRIDGE COMMISSION AND THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE HAVE ALEARDY RESIGNED.

WATCH THE RACHEL MADOW SHOW ON LINE. MORE TO FOLLOW ON THIS FROM YOUR'S TRULY ---- TOMORROW.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 01:21:25 AM by CIAA-FAN »
2X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2019 & 2020

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: GOVENOR CHRISTIE AND THE GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE LIE
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 01:27:08 AM »
He's claiming that he was misled by an aide.  ::)

Offline LULions

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lulions.com
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 08:31:38 AM »
I just dropped my wife off at the GWB to get to work in the City, and there are all sorts of TV vans from CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC and local stations reporting.

Christie is a bully, and the chickens have come home to roost, and as Soflo mentioned, his future ambitions are toast.  Knowing Christie he is going to get other people to take the fall in Bridgegate.

Closing the GWB at rush hour is just crazy!  Too conduct a "traffic study" on a 14 lane bridge (7 lanes in each direction) at rush hour is STUPID!  Interstate 95, Routes 1 &9, Route 4, the Palisades Interstate Parkway, Route 46 along with local roads transports traffic in Northern New Jersey to NYC and New England.  The NY legislature has subpoenaed a former Port Authority executive appointed by Christie at noon today.  Ironically Christie has scheduled a press conference at 11:00 now.  Christie is in trouble, and the Tea Party and Hillary are loving it.
Melvin B. Tolson - '24
Langston Hughes - '29
President Nnamdi Azikiwe - '30
Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall - '30
President Kwame Nkrumah - '39

Advancing the Legacy of America‘s First Degree Granting HBCU: 1854

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 08:57:54 AM »
Well I guess Hillary can start to order the new drapes for the White House.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 10:09:10 AM »
I WILL WATCH  CHRISTIE's PRESS CONFERENCE HERE AT WORK.  IT IS SCHEDULED FOR 1000 HRS CST / 1100 HRS EST.  :nod:
2X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2019 & 2020

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 10:33:26 AM »

I'd be surprised if this sticks to Christie.  :no:

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 11:48:41 AM »
I have been through a New York City/New Jersey rush hour.  It is not fun.

Democrats may want to learn a little from Thomas Jefferson, who is like the grandfather of the Democratic Party.  He played political hardball when it came to campaigning and opponents.  He makes some of the ladder day republicans like Karl Rove and the late Lee Atwater look soft.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 12:03:40 PM »
This is not good at all, now they are saying a woman died when paramedics could not reach her in time.  :(  At least Obamacare has not killed anyone, -directly.

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 12:25:42 PM »
Can Christie fit under OS', Y's & uchi's bus?  They may have to retrofit them with hydrolics and new springs.

Offline LULions

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lulions.com
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 12:59:02 PM »

I'd be surprised if this sticks to Christie.  :no:

The know the election is two years off, but you can bet the Dems will not let this die. 

I recall how "America's Mayor" Rudy Guiliani pissed off the FDNY and they vowed to derail his presidential aspirations.  Guiliani skipped the early Republican primaries and waited for Florida, and the FDNY and their counterparts in Florida killed his chances.

I think Christie knew, but there was direct line to connect him.  I recall the line from a fellow Lincoln alum Gil Scott-Heron from the H2O Blues, "If Nixon knew Ag new, but Ag didn't know enough to stay out of jail".
Melvin B. Tolson - '24
Langston Hughes - '29
President Nnamdi Azikiwe - '30
Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall - '30
President Kwame Nkrumah - '39

Advancing the Legacy of America‘s First Degree Granting HBCU: 1854

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2014, 01:03:07 PM »
Can Christie fit under OS', Y's & uchi's bus?  They may have to retrofit them with hydrolics and new springs.

Um...what's the bigger lie...

Oh, I can post more lies from Obama and his administration....IRS, Benghazi....NSA.....on and on...

On the scale of corruption and lies spewed by Obama and some in his administration this pales.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2014, 01:04:01 PM »

POLITICAL RETRIBUTION AGAINST THE DEMOCRATIC MAYOR OF FT. LEE, NJ WAS DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE DEATH OF A 91 YR OLD WOMAN WHO COULDN'T GET AGROSS THE GW VIA AMBULANCE.  CAN YOU SAY LAWSUIT AGAINST NJ?

A MANUFACTURED TRAFFIC JAM ON THE GW BRIFGE FROM NY TO FT. LEE, NJ (FIRST EXIT IN JERSEY AFTER LEAVING NY VIA THE GW BRIDGE)  ORIGINATED IN THE NJ GOVERNOR'S OFFICE.  JUST WEEKS AGO CHRISTIE HE MADE FUN OF THE  ALLEGATIONS OF POLITICAL RETRIBUTION AGAINST THE MAYOR OF FT. LEE FOR NOT BACKING CHRISTIE'S GUBENATORIAL CAMPAIGN.  SEE THE E-MAILS BETWEEN THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE.  HIS PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRATIONS ARE ESSENTIALLY TOAST!  :o

TWO OF CHRISTIE'S POLITICAL APPOINTEES TO THE GW BRIDGE COMMISSION AND THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE HAVE ALEARDY RESIGNED.

WATCH THE RACHEL MADOW SHOW ON LINE. MORE TO FOLLOW ON THIS FROM YOUR'S TRULY ---- TOMORROW.

Of course you have no link to backup your lies.

BTW, I knew about this months ago.  The story did not just break.  
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2014, 01:22:39 PM »
This will not last past the end of the month.

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2014, 01:42:33 PM »

Of course you have no link to backup your lies.

BTW, I knew about this months ago.  The story did not just break.  

So Christie admitted months ago that his staff did this? :shrug:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule