News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Is this the best yet example of distortions and lies on FoxNews?  (Read 2628 times)

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: Is this the best yet example of distortions and lies on FoxNews?
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2013, 06:42:23 PM »
B66, since you know what is in uchi's head and what his answer was going to be, can you please PM me this weekend's winning lottery numbers. Thanks...

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2013, 06:44:38 PM »
Reply #20. GO VIKINGS!!!

That was this one, was it not?

No....you should have said Hannity on the FoxNews channel. GO VIKINGS!!!

::)  

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2013, 07:10:16 PM »
Reply #20. GO VIKINGS!!!

That was this one, was it not?

No....you should have said Hannity on the FoxNews channel. GO VIKINGS!!!

Nope....GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2013, 07:11:35 PM »
B66, since you know what is in uchi's head and what his answer was going to be, can you please PM me this weekend's winning lottery numbers. Thanks...
That was funny. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2013, 07:15:33 PM »
Wildman, No, I think it is the one below.

uchi,
OK, so when you said:
If the story is true....what's to discuss....however I have no way of knowing and you don't either.

?That was how you "adressed the issue/ points" in the OP? :shrug:

OK, I got it!   ::)

Re:
By the way why should I answer a STUPID question you already know the answer too? Are you STUPID?

I have an opinion about the answer to your question about me.  You might pretend to have a different one, but...
Stupid does not recognize itself, so to be sure, you'd have to ask others about me.  You know, a random sample or something like that.  But I am sure you know what I think about that question.

But honestly IMO you and y04 are REDUCED TO ACTING LIKE YOU'RE STUPID when confronted, by simple, str8t-forward questions which reveal the intrinsic contradictions in, or ignorance of, what you have said.  OS is NOT acting.

For that reason, others draw the logical and unavoidable conclusion that the reason you CANNOT answer the question is because an answer will CONFIRM their suspicions.  So, rather than admitting the facts, you dodge and duck and y04 usually deflects.

The reason the question may seem "stupid" is because it inquires about your ridiculously stupid assertion that the Hannity Show is somehow NOT ON FOXNEWS!!!  [ON being in the thread title to which you objected!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

I never realized that the  Sean Hannity Show is the same as Fox News.

Now, to me, THAT is a stupid statement as a critique of a thread title that says ON.  But, hey, that's just me.

No one made you assert that.  You're the one who made the statement.  So I asked you about ON.

Just like no one required you weeks ago to assert - and even after being corrected, continuing to ignorantly assert - that ObamaCare had been delayed.  You said that, too!!!   :o

Dude, you should have informed Cruz and the House Republicans and you could have single-handedly averted the govt shutdown and the threat to the credit rating of the USA.   :nono2:

Or maybe they didn't get your letter?
O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2013, 07:25:24 PM »

SoFlo,

I don't know why uchi found that funny!

First of all, he's the one who said I DID know his answer.

Secondly,.
No problem I will PM to the numbers to you on Monday.  ;)  Is morning or afternoon better for you?

O0

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2013, 07:40:29 PM »

SoFlo,

Secondly,.
No problem I will PM to the numbers to you on Monday.  ;)  Is morning or afternoon better for you?

O0
That was funny too. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2013, 07:42:53 PM »
When all the dust is clear, Stern published a story saying that Hannity presented lies and  distorted information concerning the Affordable Health Care Act/Obamacare. The story has been republished by other media sources.  The story is 5 days old. As far as I know, Fox News and not offered any defense of Hannity or refuted Sterns story.

And all uchighlander has to say is Hannity isn't Fox News, we don't know if Stern's story is true, and if it is true, there is nothing to discuss.

Wow!  That pretty much sums it up doesn't it.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 06:54:29 AM by Wildman78 »

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2013, 08:33:22 PM »

SoFlo,

Secondly,.

O0

He seems to think you already know what's in his head, that's why I asked. It's his convenient way of skirting/dodging the question....

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2013, 08:45:59 PM »

SoFlo,

Secondly,.

O0

He seems to think you already know what's in his head, that's why I asked. It's his convenient way of skirting/dodging the question....

Yes, you noticed.
As a student of the Perry Mason College of Law and with further studies under Johnny Cochran.LAW.TV, I often ask a question to which I already know the answer.

Dealing with y04 and uchi is not much of a challenge because of the OBVIOUS contradictions or false info in so many of their assertions.

But then, you already knew that............

Like I said before, I sometimes feel like I am simply restating THE OBVIOUS. 

It is not a tough job, but still someone "has" to do it.  And, my granddaughter (14) and grandson (12) have to concentrate on their schoolwork.
O0

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2013, 09:03:44 PM »
 :nod:

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2013, 10:11:04 PM »
So, what's up, SoFlo?
You want me to send you this weekend's winning numbers on Monday, or WHAT?
 :lmao:

O0

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2013, 07:34:01 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: Nah. I'll take a pass on that one.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2013, 09:34:46 AM »
You sure, SoFlo??

It's no biggie!!   ;D

O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2013, 10:39:20 PM »
Van Susteren of Fox News (uchi, that does not mean that she IS Fox News or even FoxNews) sets straight the misinformation of CBS' report on woman's "HUGE" premium increase due to ObamaCare.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2013/10/29/fox-news-clears-up-cbs-news-story-about-perils-of-obamacare/

Wow! Fox Corrects CBS News Obamacare Insurance Plan Loss "Horror Story"

Ms. Barrette goes on to say that this 'insurance' is perfect for what she needs: a doctor visit copay and prescription copay, and maybe some outpatient services. It turns out that she actually had that reversed and the insurance company paid a $50 'copay' towards a doctor visit, and $15 for prescriptions, and she herself was responsible for all the rest of the costs. The interviewee acknowledged no hospital stays were covered in response to Greta's question.
Now this is exactly the type of junk insurance Obamacare is meant to do away with, and it is not surprising that people don't know what their insurance covers. But a reporter with a major news outlet should have done some reporting and learned that.  So it should be of great embarassment to CBS to be shown up that way by Fox filling in missing facts in their story.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/30/1251682/-Wow-Fox-Corrects-CBS-News-Obamacare-Insurance-Plan-Loss-Horror-Story#

Maybe, she should take a look at the tape of Hannity's show and have those 3 couples on to set the record str8!!!

O0
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 10:43:36 PM by Bison66 »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule