News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Blair Underwood - Ironside  (Read 767 times)

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile

aggiejazz

Re: Blair Underwood - Ironside
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2013, 09:33:59 PM »
B4L, you get half credit  ;D, Cholly flat out called it but you were his muse  :lol:

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2013, 09:39:29 PM »
B4L, you get half credit  ;D, Cholly flat out called it but you were his muse  :lol:
::)..............aggiej, BOTH of those mofos were just hatin' on Blair because the brutha's character was "getting it in" even while confined to a wheelchair.

;D

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2013, 10:20:05 PM »
damn

typical the shows that I like get canceled.  Glad there is still cable.

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2013, 09:49:01 AM »
???................uhhh, Cholly, M&G, B4L, Ms. j and other television afficionados.

I have waited almost a week and NO ONE ON THIS BOARD has said a damn thing about my boy Blair Underwood in the remake of the 60's tv show of the same name starring Raymond Burr (Perry Mason).

The pilot episode was on 10/2 and, despite what the critics have been saying, I thought it was pretty good.  Ole Blair is LITERALLY kicking a-- in that wheelchair.  :lol:  Ms. j, I am ESPECIALLY puzzled by YOUR silence as I thought you would be all over this board talking about how "fine" Blair is and all.  But apparently your "fantasy" does not extend to a brutha in a wheelchair.  :(

Shame on you, dear lady.  >:(

Just seeing your post. Blair is alright. Saw one episode of Ironside. This is the umpteen show that NBC has cancelled with Blair underwood. He needs to have several and call it a day. Seems like NBC needs to cancel all of its programming and hire someone from ABC or even TBS to develop programs for them.   I can't remember the last time I watched anything on that network.  

Poor Blair...

You guys go on and on about Scandal - hell, I think there are at LEAST three threads on this page dedicated to that show ALONE  ::) - but y'all can't seem to say anything good about Blair's new series.  :(

Y'all check homeboy out.  It runs Wednesdays at 10E/9C on NBC.

;D
"I do not follow trails of candy. I am the candy

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW=