News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Zimmerman detained by police  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Zimmerman detained by police
« on: September 09, 2013, 03:00:33 PM »
Some kind of domestic dispute.

Here's what I said to Panamanian friends a couple of days ago:

<damaniwvk@gmail.com>
Sep 7 (2 days ago)

to Kwamena, Jason, Enrique, Enrique, Roger, Melva, Orville, Harley, Ricardo, Nadya, bills358
Life will not go well for George.

Remember, he was charged with two felonies way before he killed Martin.  One of those charges was assaulting a police officer.  Then he bragged thug-style on his MySpace page who he had beat the charges down to a misdemeanor.

After the shooting and delayed arrest, he AND his wife lied to the Judge (but not the trial judge) about how much money he had.  It's only a matter of time (a la OJ) that he messes up big time - again.

You heard it ?first? right here.

O0

Online cee dog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Zimmerman detained by police
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 03:23:06 PM »
Don't worry. Oldsport and Y will send him bail money.
"Bulldog for Life"

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 03:41:06 PM »
His wife said he threatened her with a gun.  :shrug: I hope nobody is surprised, ya'll do know he pulled that gun on Trayvon and tried to take him into custody with rent a cop ass.  :no:

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 04:36:25 PM »
SOME FOLKS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO OWN A FIREARM.   LARD-ASS ZIMMERMAN IS ONE OF THEM?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Let's tread carefully here, but here's a developing story out of Orlando that is sure to generate some national headlines: CBS affiliate WKMG reports that George Zimmerman was taken into police custody today after an "incident involving a gun with another person":

Lake Mary police say they were called to a house on Sprucewood Road Monday afternoon after a report that Zimmerman was involved in an altercation with another person with a threat involved. Lake Mary police spokesman Zach Hudson said police are "trying to determine what exactly happened."

CNN has confirmed that Zimmerman is now in custody, but so far doesn't have any more details. ABC News, likewise has confirmed the news, describing it only as a "domestic incident with a gun." So for now, that's all we know. (It's important to remember that being taken into police custody is not the same as being arrested.) We'll update with more info when we have it.

Update 3:06 p.m.: The Associated Press says that Zimmerman's wife, Shellie, who is seeking a divorce, was the one who called the police. Police say that she alleges that George Zimmerman threatened her and her father.

Update 3:20 p.m.: ABC News has more:

"There was some kind of a domestic, we know that with his wife and father-in-law. Apparently there were some weapons involved and threats," the deputy police chief in Lake Mary told ABC News. ...

Her attorney told ABC News that George pulled a knife on her today after she discovered a firearm in the house they shared. He then pulled a gun on her and her father after a verbal altercation went bad, according to attorney Kelly Sims.

***Follow @JoshVoorhees and the rest of the @slatest team on Twitter.***
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 04:46:10 PM »
That mofo will be dead within the year.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 06:09:04 PM »
:(....but my fear is that SOMEONE ELSE will be dead within a year at HIS hands.  :(

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 06:42:10 PM »
:(....but my fear is that SOMEONE ELSE will be dead within a year at HIS hands.  :(

Exactly. It's now down to a question of when? Shellie Zimmerman said that George feels invincible since his aquittal. A feeling often described in those who've committed atrocities.  :no:

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 07:10:31 PM »
I notice that his OW cheerleaders haven't chimed in on this yet...

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 10:51:10 AM »
Did y'all hear Mrs. Zimmerman's 911 call?

Wow!
http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/09/george-zimmerman-911-call-shellie-gun/

Do you suppose Z showed his gun and challenged Trayvon to "Step closer!"

Hmmmmmmmm....

If his father in law had shot him, would he be able to claim Stand Your Ground?  After all, he knew he was armed and had killed before.
O0

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 11:01:51 AM »
Hey open back up the Egypt thread

To Kill a Mockingbird

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2013, 12:11:41 PM »
It was reported that he punched his father in law. IF that is true, this guy shoots 16 year olds, threatens women and punches older men. Is this the Republican poster child. Will Ted Nugent now call him a wannabe thug? Is this Hannity's favorite American?

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2013, 04:34:30 PM »
It was reported that he punched his father in law. IF that is true, this guy shoots 16 year olds, threatens women and punches older men. Is this the Republican poster child. Will Ted Nugent now call him a wannabe thug? Is this Hannity's favorite American?
:nod:........and not only this^^^^^, CU, but you gotta wonder just what those six gals on the jury who let this clown WALK must think now.

As another peep either stated on this page or another page on this board, this clown is TRULY a "menace to society" and something needs to be done about it.

Btw, is your humble poster the ONLY one here who notices a pattern with this creep?  There is an encounter with Z and the police, Z is questioned, perhaps even taken into custody, but ALWAYS subsequently released, and there are NEVER any charges filed.

And I'm just talking about ALL of the schitt that has gone down since the not guilty verdict!?!?!?!?!

Query:  Why can't this greasy, slimy, fat-a.z.z muthaf.... be put away?  :shrug:

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2013, 10:16:20 PM »
The Latina juror (who said that Z "got away with murder") spoke tonight about how badly she feels but called on everyone to look ahead and deal with changes to laws.

O0

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
  • ^Olds**ts, DUMBASSwh?y & mrwh?yers**ts Prez & Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 01:41:25 AM »
B-29 was on Rev. Al's show last night: http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/09/10/juror-b-29-believes-zimmermans-wife-knows-what-hes-capable-of/

BTW, THIS is what I posted in the other thread on this subject:

Rev. Al said something last night that is right... but that I disagree with violently.

He said, "now is NOT the time for 'I told you so's;' george zimmerman deserves due process and a fair trial if this thing goes to court. " He said "we should not gloat or say I told you so; this is a sad situation and that does not help."

I STRONGLY disagree.

His behavior since the verdict is the SAME as it was BEFORE the verdict.

He is a lying A$$WHOLE and a MURDERER with a short fuse and a hot temper. He is also vindictive and manipulative and generally a spoiled brat.

These are the SAME traits that led him to profile, stalk, and then in COLD BLOOD, murder Trayvon Martin.

He WILL kill someone else... his wife said as much.

And while it is easy and convenient to blame the jurors who let him off... the problem is much bigger than that. You have to blame white society as a whole. Remember; the prosecutors half-a**  prosecuted him. The judge repeatedly found in his favor. White people OVERWHELMINGLY thought he was innocent and MOST sympathized with him.

So don't just blame a handful of individuals when it is our ENTIRE SOCIETY that is sick enough to think that a 200+ pound ARMED man was JUSTIFIED in shooting a 17 year 3 week old unarmed skinny CHILD point blank trough the heart as he begged for his life.

That white America could NOT look at how RIDICULOUS the scenario z pulled out of his fata-- is... is REALLY indicative of just how LITTLE they value black life... DON'T FORGET IT.  >:(

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline SPC Fighting Tiger

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Home of The Fighting Tigers
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013, 10:22:04 AM »
The Latina juror (who said that Z "got away with murder") spoke tonight about how badly she feels but called on everyone to look ahead and deal with changes to laws.

O0

She's a "Blatina" who knows her roots.   ;D
"Brotherhood, Scholarship & Service, these things constitute the true test of a..."

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule