News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: 15 White Celebrities You Didn’t Know Were Raising Black Children  (Read 373 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 15 White Celebrities You Didn’t Know Were Raising Black Children
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 03:19:59 PM »

I think in the future the possibilities for genetic engineering will give us more options on not exactly how are kids look, but also on intellect and possibly even behavior tendencies.

I do think this will be a nice option to have in the future. Sure, I love the way I look, but it would be nice to give kids other things so they could have other benefits in life.

I'd want my son to be at least 6ft. I dont really have any problems being 5 ft 7-ish, but I do think being 6ft would allow him to fit in more in certain areas. Broad shoulders too.....women love broad shoulders, so I'd want him to have that. I'd get rid of genetic preconditions that run in my family too such as high blood pressure. He'd also have to have a high IQ, and no weakness to such vices as alcholism and drug use.

Daughter wouldnt have to be as tall.  anything above 5'1, and below 5'5 or so would be ideal.  She'd also need a high IQ(105+) and an Albanian or so look. Hair color wouldnt matter, but preferably brown and straight like Paris Jackson hair was before she dyed black. Also fair skinned.

The possibilities that Genetic engineering could make would be awesome.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 04:01:03 PM »
why do I think you'd be in the minority in that line of thinking?  Most parents would opt for physically healthy children and that be it.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 04:48:57 PM »
why do I think you'd be in the minority in that line of thinking?  Most parents would opt for physically healthy children and that be it.

You are kidding yourself if you dont think most people wouldnt want to change how their kids might look.

Guys will want a tall athletic son to play quarterback or whatever position in football you guys love so much.

Women will want the perfect doll like daughter with the bright eyes and flowing hair.

This is human nature.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News