News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: I PLAN TO POST ONE SUCH VIOLENT CRIME BY EITHER BLACKS OR BROWNS EVERYDAY  (Read 15189 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
IS IT A PATTERN OR JUST A COINCIDENCE?

YOU TELL ME...

Investigation reveals that four Florida officers filmed KKK video, texting about 'killing n*ggers'

After a five-month investigation, three Fort Lauderdale officers were fired and one resigned when it was determined that they regularly exchanged racist text messages and filmed a video promoting the KKK. The disturbing full photocopies of their text messages are below the fold.
Included in their exchanges with one another are messages where they openly talk about "killing nigg*rs". In another exchange about looking for suspects, they state:

I had a wet dream that you two found those n-----s in the VW and gave them the death penalty right there on the spot.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/03/23/1372703/-Investigation-reveals-that-four-Florida-officers-filmed-KKK-video-texting-about-killing-nigg-ers

Protect and Serve....RIGHT!!
O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Is there a pattern yet?

SEE VIDEO...
Fighting back tears, a Detroit man and longtime auto worker with no criminal history, described how Inkster police officers dragged him from his car one night in January, choked him, beat him and Tasered him during a traffic stop that was caught on patrol car video.

"He was beating me upside the head," Floyd Dent, 57, told a horde of reporters and TV crews during a press conference at his attorney's office Wednesday afternoon, as tears trickled his cheeks. "I was trying to protect my face with my right arm. I heard one of them say, 'tase the M...F. '"

The Jan. 28 incident was caught on police video cameras and is making national news. It shows Inkster police pulling over Dent in his 2011 tan Cadillac near South River Park Drive and Inkster Drive shortly before 10 p.m. The two officers approach with their guns drawn. As Dent opens the door, they pull him out and shove him to the ground. Dent does not appear in the video to be resisting arrest.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/03/25/inkster-police-arrest-beating-video/70446394/

O0

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I've been combing numerous newspapers and tv sites since I posted this thread. If I had to post one such violent crime by either blacks or....everyday....you know K----s this thread would the longest thread on this site.

This type statements can be made in respect to Baltimore, Detroit, New York, DC, Newark, Camden NJ, Philadelphia, Miami, LA, Houston, New Orleans....OH I CAN GO ON....YOU K----S KEEP YOUR HEADS IN THE SAND LIKE MOST K----S OUT HERE AND THE VIOLENT CRIME BY BLACKS WILL KEEP GOING ON, ON AND ON....

Offline Optimusprime

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
bless his little heart, he's trying hard.

OS, you are Jake, from State Farm

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Olds..t says:
Why do you K----s continue to only post negative incidents involving the lives of black Americans.

O0

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: I PLAN TO POST ONE SUCH VIOLENT CRIME BY EITHER BLACKS OR BROWNS EVERYDAY
« Reply #170 on: December 30, 2015, 08:23:22 AM »
I'm just gonna put this here.
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule