News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: ZIMMERMAN'S OLD MYSPACE ACCOUNT: RACIST STATEMENTS & ADMISSIONS OF CRIMINAL ACTS  (Read 1426 times)

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Don't forget.....in a civil suit BOTH sides will air the other sides dirty laundry. From what I understand Trayvon had a bit of a love affair with fighting. This is evidenced by his tweets where he brags about it. This love affair seems to have come to fruition with his confrontation with Zimmerman where the evidence shows that Trayvon was the aggressor. GO VIKINGS!!!
What evidence?  No DNA on Martin's hands, madame juror
Let's see now....the cuts on the back of Zimmerman's head.....his broken nose.....the powder evidence on the shirt showing Trayvon was on top......the angle of the wound showing Trayvon was on top....etc....etc. You watch too much CSI. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Don't forget.....in a civil suit BOTH sides will air the other sides dirty laundry. From what I understand Trayvon had a bit of a love affair with fighting. This is evidenced by his tweets where he brags about it. This love affair seems to have come to fruition with his confrontation with Zimmerman where the evidence shows that Trayvon was the aggressor. GO VIKINGS!!!
What evidence?  No DNA on Martin's hands, madame juror
Let's see now....the cuts on the back of Zimmerman's head.....his broken nose.....the powder evidence on the shirt showing Trayvon was on top......the angle of the wound showing Trayvon was on top....etc....etc. You watch too much CSI. GO VIKINGS!!!

u, these folk really are sad. Self-defense will be Zimmerman's defense again. They are going to have to prove that Zimmerman committed a wrongful act. Self-defense is not a wrongful act. Seeking wrongful death claims in Florida is no slam-dunk. Trust me, I know.

http://www.floridamalpractice.com/stat768.16etseq.htm

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/768.16

http://injurylaw.labovick.com/2010/12/articles/wrongful-death/floridas-wrongful-death-statute-who-is-eligible-to-collect/
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:30:28 AM by oldsport »

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

u, I don't think the Martin's will win the wrongful death suit either.
:no:...........and no doubt it is your HOPE as well that this boy's parents don't prevail on a wrongful death suit.

I wonder if your ZEAL to defend/protect/honor the rights and privileges of white folks would in anyway be diminished if that had been YOUR relative walking back to HIS father's house "armed" with nothing more than candy and a pop and then gun down by some fool, neighborhood "watchman".

How would you feel THEN Stephen?

As disgusting as your presence is on this board, you have descended to NEW depths with your apparent GLEE in disparaging the memory of that dead boy.

To even suggest that you are a "bottom-feeder" would be an insult to the catfish and other living organisms who exist in that realm.

You make me SICK.......................................................SERIOUSLY.  >:(

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
There was no physical evidence that Trayvon struck z.  None.  NO DNA.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
There was no physical evidence that Trayvon struck z.  None.  NO DNA.

You know K---- you're a dyam fool or IDIOT. Take your pick.

Right, Zimmerman hit himself in the nose and broke it than he bashed his head on the sidewalk.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

:no:...........and no doubt it is your HOPE as well that this boy's parents don't prevail on a wrongful death suit.

I wonder if your ZEAL to defend/protect/honor the rights and privileges of white folks would in anyway be diminished if that had been YOUR relative walking back to HIS father's house "armed" with nothing more than candy and a pop and then gun down by some fool, neighborhood "watchman".

As disgusting as your presence is on this board, you have descended to NEW depths with your apparent GLEE in disparaging the memory of that dead boy.

To even suggest that you are a "bottom-feeder" would be an insult to the catfish and other living organisms who exist in that realm.

You make me SICK.......................................................SERIOUSLY.  >:(

Look, I only posted what the Florida law (test) is in order for the plaintiff to prevail in a wrongful death suit. You K----s really have a problem with the law - don't you? This was your problem with jury verdict in the Zimmerman criminal trial. What is with "you people"? Are you that hell bent on revenge against the so-called "white man"? Oh by the way buddy, Zimmerman is not really a "white man".
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 01:10:08 PM by oldsport »

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile

You make me SICK.......................................................SERIOUSLY.  >:(

Look, I only posted what the Florida law (test) is in order for the plaintiff to prevail in a wrongful death suit. You K----s really have a problem with the law - don't you? This was your problem with jury verdict in the Zimmerman criminal trial. What is with "you people"? Are you that hell bent on revenge against the so-called "white man"? Oh by the way buddy, Zimmerman is not really a "white man".

MY RESPONSE TO YOU "A--HOLE"

I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THE MESSAGE BELOW IN RESPONSE TO THE "A--HOLE" OLD SPORT IN RESPONSE TO ANY AND EVERYTHING HE POSTS ON A STRING THAT I INITIATE AND I REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIM BY POSTING ANY RESPONSE ON ANY ONNIDAN STRING HE POSTS.==============================================================

YOU KNOW WHAT IS ONE OF LIFE'S MOST ANNOYING MOMENTS?  THAT WOULD BE WHEN YOU ARE OUT SOMEWHERE WALKING ALONG, MAYBE EVEN DISCUSSING THE ISSUES OF THE DAY WITH FRIENDS OR EVEN WITH A STRANGER AND YOU HAPPEN TO STEP INTO SOME DOGs**t!

WHEN THAT HAPPENS YOU ARE DISCUSTED, TRY TO CLEAN YOUR SHOE, BUT FOR A WHILE THERE IS THAT LINGERING ODOR THAT YOU JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET RID OF.  WELL THAT IS ANALOGOUS TO HOW I FEEL WHEN "OLDSPORT"  RESPONDS TO ANYTHING I POST ON ONNIDAN.   

FOR THE SAKE OF ONNIDAN NEWCOMER'S I HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED HIM TO NOT BOTHER TO RESPOND TO MY POSTS BECAUSE I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM AS A MAN AND EVEN LESS RESPECT FOR HIS OPINIONS.   I HAVE TOLD HIM THAT I WILL IN TURN ,NOT RESPOND TO ANYTHING HE POSTS.   I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN ENGAGING HIM IN ANY TYPE OF POLITICAL DISCOURSE OR DEBATE, AS IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF BOTH OF OUR TIMES. 

IN QUICK SUMMARY THE REASONS FOR THAT FEELING IS THAT HE IS A MAN WHO PROUDLY HAS REFERRED TO HIMSELF PUBLICALLY AS AN "A--HOLE", HERE ON ONNIDAN,  HE HAS NO SENSE OF PERSONAL HONOR AND IS A PROVEN LIAR, MANY TIMES OVER.  A MAN WHO HAS NO RESPECT FOR HIMSELF AND TO PROCLAIM THAT LACK OF SELF-RESPECT IN A PUBLIC FORUM HAS SERIOUS ISSUES THAT I AM NOT EVEN REMOTELY QUALIFIED OR INTERESTED IN ADDRESSING. 

IF SOMEONE SAID TO ME "I DO NOT RESPECT YOU AND HAVE NO INTEREST IN DISCUSSING ANYTHING WITH YOU"  I WOULD RECEIVE THAT MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR AND NOT EVER ATTEMPT TO EVER AGAIN ENGAGE THEM IN ANY WAY.  I WOULD SIMPLY LEAVE THEM ALONE.   I HAVE TRIED TO SIMPLY IGNORE HIM WHEN HE RESPONDS TO MY POSTS, BUT THIS DOESN'T WORK.  I GET ANGRY AND FOR A QUICK MOMENT WANT TO RESPOND. 

THEN I REMEMBER WHO I AM GETTING READY TO RESPOND TO AND SMILE TO MYSELF; THIS IS A "DOGs**t" MOMENT. 

THIS BLOG IS LIBERALY ADMINISTERED AND WITHIN CERTAIN PREDEFINED BOUNDARIES OF HUMAN RESPECT, EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS. 

WE AS POSTERS ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO IGNORE THE OPINONS OF OTHER BY SIMPLY CHOOSING TO NOT RESPOND TO POSTS DEEMED OFFENSIVE AND OR SO PATENTLY IGNORANT THAT TO RESPOND TO THEM ONE RISKS BEING DEEMED EQUALLY IGNORANT FOR EVEN ENGAGING THE INDIVIDUAL IN THE FIRST PLACE.  ...SORT OF LIKE STEPPING IN DOGs**t AND THEN BEING SURPRISED AT THE SMELL.   IT MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE.

THERE ARE MANY ONNIDAN REGULARS WITH WHOM I VIOLENTLY DISGAREE WITH THEIR VIEWS, BUT I AT LEAST HAVE ENOUGH RESPECT FOR THEM AS PEOPLE TO ENGAGE THEM IN POLITICAL DEBATE.  THEY POST THEIR OPINION AND I POST MINE IN RESPONSE.   I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SUCH RESPECT IN THIS REGARD FOR OLDSPORT.  I DO NOT POST ANY RESPONSE ON ANY STRING HE INITIATES AND OFTEN I DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO READ ANYTHING THAT HE POSTS.   I HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED THAT HE RECIPROCATE.   BUT HE CHOOSES NOT TO COMPLY.   PERHAPS, (I DO NOT KNOW FOR CERTAIN) THAT IS WHY HE FEELS HE IS AN A--HOLE?

I KNOW HOW HE FEELS ON MANY POLITICAL ISSUES BASED ON WHAT HE POSTS ON ONNIDAN AND ANYONE WHO CAN READ AND COMPREHEND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE KNOWS MY FEELINGS ON A MYRIAD OF ISSUES.  ANY POLITICAL DEBATE BETWEEN US WOULD BE POINTLESS. 

HE WILL NEVER CONVINCE ME OF ANYTHING AND I KNOW I WILL NEVER CONVINCE HIM OF ANYTHING.   SO FOR IN THE FUTURE AND BREVITY'S SAKE AND CLARITY, WHEN I POST IN RESPONSE TO ANYTHING THAT THE SELF-DESCRIBED "A--HOLE", HONORLESS MAN AND PROVEN LIAR ON ONNIDAN PLACES ON A STRING I INITIATE "this is a DOGs**t moment"

YOU WILL KNOW PRECISELY AND IMMEDIATELY TO WHAT I AM REFERRING.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THE MESSAGE BELOW IN RESPONSE TO THE "A--HOLE" OLD SPORT IN RESPONSE TO ANY AND EVERYTHING HE POSTS ON A STRING THAT I INITIATE AND I REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIM BY POSTING ANY RESPONSE ON ANY ONNIDAN STRING HE POSTS.==============================================================

YOU KNOW WHAT IS ONE OF LIFE'S MOST ANNOYING MOMENTS?  THAT WOULD BE WHEN YOU ARE OUT SOMEWHERE WALKING ALONG, MAYBE EVEN DISCUSSING THE ISSUES OF THE DAY WITH FRIENDS OR EVEN WITH A STRANGER AND YOU HAPPEN TO STEP INTO SOME DOGs**t!

WHEN THAT HAPPENS YOU ARE DISCUSTED, TRY TO CLEAN YOUR SHOE, BUT FOR A WHILE THERE IS THAT LINGERING ODOR THAT YOU JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET RID OF.  WELL THAT IS ANALOGOUS TO HOW I FEEL WHEN "OLDSPORT"  RESPONDS TO ANYTHING I POST ON ONNIDAN.   

FOR THE SAKE OF ONNIDAN NEWCOMER'S I HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED HIM TO NOT BOTHER TO RESPOND TO MY POSTS BECAUSE I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM AS A MAN AND EVEN LESS RESPECT FOR HIS OPINIONS.   I HAVE TOLD HIM THAT I WILL IN TURN ,NOT RESPOND TO ANYTHING HE POSTS.   I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN ENGAGING HIM IN ANY TYPE OF POLITICAL DISCOURSE OR DEBATE, AS IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF BOTH OF OUR TIMES. 

IN QUICK SUMMARY THE REASONS FOR THAT FEELING IS THAT HE IS A MAN WHO PROUDLY HAS REFERRED TO HIMSELF PUBLICALLY AS AN "A--HOLE", HERE ON ONNIDAN,  HE HAS NO SENSE OF PERSONAL HONOR AND IS A PROVEN LIAR, MANY TIMES OVER.  A MAN WHO HAS NO RESPECT FOR HIMSELF AND TO PROCLAIM THAT LACK OF SELF-RESPECT IN A PUBLIC FORUM HAS SERIOUS ISSUES THAT I AM NOT EVEN REMOTELY QUALIFIED OR INTERESTED IN ADDRESSING. 

IF SOMEONE SAID TO ME "I DO NOT RESPECT YOU AND HAVE NO INTEREST IN DISCUSSING ANYTHING WITH YOU"  I WOULD RECEIVE THAT MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR AND NOT EVER ATTEMPT TO EVER AGAIN ENGAGE THEM IN ANY WAY.  I WOULD SIMPLY LEAVE THEM ALONE.   I HAVE TRIED TO SIMPLY IGNORE HIM WHEN HE RESPONDS TO MY POSTS, BUT THIS DOESN'T WORK.  I GET ANGRY AND FOR A QUICK MOMENT WANT TO RESPOND. 

THEN I REMEMBER WHO I AM GETTING READY TO RESPOND TO AND SMILE TO MYSELF; THIS IS A "DOGs**t" MOMENT. 

THIS BLOG IS LIBERALY ADMINISTERED AND WITHIN CERTAIN PREDEFINED BOUNDARIES OF HUMAN RESPECT, EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS. 

WE AS POSTERS ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO IGNORE THE OPINONS OF OTHER BY SIMPLY CHOOSING TO NOT RESPOND TO POSTS DEEMED OFFENSIVE AND OR SO PATENTLY IGNORANT THAT TO RESPOND TO THEM ONE RISKS BEING DEEMED EQUALLY IGNORANT FOR EVEN ENGAGING THE INDIVIDUAL IN THE FIRST PLACE.  ...SORT OF LIKE STEPPING IN DOGs**t AND THEN BEING SURPRISED AT THE SMELL.   IT MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE.

THERE ARE MANY ONNIDAN REGULARS WITH WHOM I VIOLENTLY DISGAREE WITH THEIR VIEWS, BUT I AT LEAST HAVE ENOUGH RESPECT FOR THEM AS PEOPLE TO ENGAGE THEM IN POLITICAL DEBATE.  THEY POST THEIR OPINION AND I POST MINE IN RESPONSE.   I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SUCH RESPECT IN THIS REGARD FOR OLDSPORT.  I DO NOT POST ANY RESPONSE ON ANY STRING HE INITIATES AND OFTEN I DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO READ ANYTHING THAT HE POSTS.   I HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED THAT HE RECIPROCATE.   BUT HE CHOOSES NOT TO COMPLY.   PERHAPS, (I DO NOT KNOW FOR CERTAIN) THAT IS WHY HE FEELS HE IS AN A--HOLE?

I KNOW HOW HE FEELS ON MANY POLITICAL ISSUES BASED ON WHAT HE POSTS ON ONNIDAN AND ANYONE WHO CAN READ AND COMPREHEND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE KNOWS MY FEELINGS ON A MYRIAD OF ISSUES.  ANY POLITICAL DEBATE BETWEEN US WOULD BE POINTLESS. 

HE WILL NEVER CONVINCE ME OF ANYTHING AND I KNOW I WILL NEVER CONVINCE HIM OF ANYTHING.   SO FOR IN THE FUTURE AND BREVITY'S SAKE AND CLARITY, WHEN I POST IN RESPONSE TO ANYTHING THAT THE SELF-DESCRIBED "A--HOLE", HONORLESS MAN AND PROVEN LIAR ON ONNIDAN PLACES ON A STRING I INITIATE "this is a DOGs**t moment"

You respond this way because you can't in any intelligent way refute what I have posted with respect to the Florida law in the matter of wrongful death cases that involve self-defense. Also, you can not get around the fact that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman...beat him. How else do you account for the wounds Zimmerman sustained. Trayvon only had one wound - a bullet hole in his chest. You heard the testimony of experts how that bullet hole got there and the position Trayvon was in when he was shot. Get over it K----.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile

You respond this way because you can't in any intelligent way refute what I have posted with respect to the Florida law in the matter of wrongful death cases that involve self-defense. Also, you can not get around the fact that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman...beat him. How else do you account for the wounds Zimmerman sustained. Trayvon only had one wound - a bullet hole in his chest. You heard the testimony of experts how that bullet hole got there and the position Trayvon was in when he was shot. Get over it K----.

BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Col Klink, this is just what I thought. You're a big zero.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile

Col Klink, this is just what I thought. You're a big zero.

ph--k YOU A--HOLE.

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
                                                                            ^
                                                                             |
                                                                             |
                                                                             |
See CIAA-FAN comment above------------------------

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule