News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: ZIMMERMAN'S OLD MYSPACE ACCOUNT: RACIST STATEMENTS & ADMISSIONS OF CRIMINAL ACTS  (Read 1428 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
http://politicalblindspot.org/george-zimmermans-old-myspace-surfaces-full-of-racist-statements-and-admissions-of-criminal-activity/

JUST MORE AMMUNITION FOR THE HATE CRIME INDICTMENT BEING BUILT BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.  THESE ARE COMMENTS IN ZIMMERMAN'S OWN WORDS. 
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
http://politicalblindspot.org/george-zimmermans-old-myspace-surfaces-full-of-racist-statements-and-admissions-of-criminal-activity/

JUST MORE AMMUNITION FOR THE HATE CRIME INDICTMENT BEING BUILT BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.  THESE ARE COMMENTS IN ZIMMERMAN'S OWN WORDS. 

This is BS. Why didn't the prosecution try to enter this chit? It's BS. By the way how does this prove that Zimmerman violated Trayvon's civil rights?

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile

This is BS. Why didn't the prosecution try to enter this chit? It's BS. By the way how does this prove that Zimmerman violated Trayvon's civil rights?

MY RESPONSE TO YOU "A--HOLE"

I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THE MESSAGE BELOW IN RESPONSE TO THE "A--HOLE" OLD SPORT IN RESPONSE TO ANY AND EVERYTHING HE POSTS ON A STRING THAT I INITIATE AND I REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIM BY POSTING ANY RESPONSE ON ANY ONNIDAN STRING HE POSTS.==============================================================

YOU KNOW WHAT IS ONE OF LIFE'S MOST ANNOYING MOMENTS?  THAT WOULD BE WHEN YOU ARE OUT SOMEWHERE WALKING ALONG, MAYBE EVEN DISCUSSING THE ISSUES OF THE DAY WITH FRIENDS OR EVEN WITH A STRANGER AND YOU HAPPEN TO STEP INTO SOME DOGs**t!

WHEN THAT HAPPENS YOU ARE DISCUSTED, TRY TO CLEAN YOUR SHOE, BUT FOR A WHILE THERE IS THAT LINGERING ODOR THAT YOU JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET RID OF.  WELL THAT IS ANALOGOUS TO HOW I FEEL WHEN "OLDSPORT"  RESPONDS TO ANYTHING I POST ON ONNIDAN.   

FOR THE SAKE OF ONNIDAN NEWCOMER'S I HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED HIM TO NOT BOTHER TO RESPOND TO MY POSTS BECAUSE I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM AS A MAN AND EVEN LESS RESPECT FOR HIS OPINIONS.   I HAVE TOLD HIM THAT I WILL IN TURN ,NOT RESPOND TO ANYTHING HE POSTS.   I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN ENGAGING HIM IN ANY TYPE OF POLITICAL DISCOURSE OR DEBATE, AS IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF BOTH OF OUR TIMES. 

IN QUICK SUMMARY THE REASONS FOR THAT FEELING IS THAT HE IS A MAN WHO PROUDLY HAS REFERRED TO HIMSELF PUBLICALLY AS AN "A--HOLE", HERE ON ONNIDAN,  HE HAS NO SENSE OF PERSONAL HONOR AND IS A PROVEN LIAR, MANY TIMES OVER.  A MAN WHO HAS NO RESPECT FOR HIMSELF AND TO PROCLAIM THAT LACK OF SELF-RESPECT IN A PUBLIC FORUM HAS SERIOUS ISSUES THAT I AM NOT EVEN REMOTELY QUALIFIED OR INTERESTED IN ADDRESSING. 

IF SOMEONE SAID TO ME "I DO NOT RESPECT YOU AND HAVE NO INTEREST IN DISCUSSING ANYTHING WITH YOU"  I WOULD RECEIVE THAT MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR AND NOT EVER ATTEMPT TO EVER AGAIN ENGAGE THEM IN ANY WAY.  I WOULD SIMPLY LEAVE THEM ALONE.   I HAVE TRIED TO SIMPLY IGNORE HIM WHEN HE RESPONDS TO MY POSTS, BUT THIS DOESN'T WORK.  I GET ANGRY AND FOR A QUICK MOMENT WANT TO RESPOND. 

THEN I REMEMBER WHO I AM GETTING READY TO RESPOND TO AND SMILE TO MYSELF; THIS IS A "DOGs**t" MOMENT. 

THIS BLOG IS LIBERALY ADMINISTERED AND WITHIN CERTAIN PREDEFINED BOUNDARIES OF HUMAN RESPECT, EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS. 

WE AS POSTERS ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO IGNORE THE OPINONS OF OTHER BY SIMPLY CHOOSING TO NOT RESPOND TO POSTS DEEMED OFFENSIVE AND OR SO PATENTLY IGNORANT THAT TO RESPOND TO THEM ONE RISKS BEING DEEMED EQUALLY IGNORANT FOR EVEN ENGAGING THE INDIVIDUAL IN THE FIRST PLACE.  ...SORT OF LIKE STEPPING IN DOGs**t AND THEN BEING SURPRISED AT THE SMELL.   IT MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE.

THERE ARE MANY ONNIDAN REGULARS WITH WHOM I VIOLENTLY DISGAREE WITH THEIR VIEWS, BUT I AT LEAST HAVE ENOUGH RESPECT FOR THEM AS PEOPLE TO ENGAGE THEM IN POLITICAL DEBATE.  THEY POST THEIR OPINION AND I POST MINE IN RESPONSE.   I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SUCH RESPECT IN THIS REGARD FOR OLDSPORT.  I DO NOT POST ANY RESPONSE ON ANY STRING HE INITIATES AND OFTEN I DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO READ ANYTHING THAT HE POSTS.   I HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED THAT HE RECIPROCATE.   BUT HE CHOOSES NOT TO COMPLY.   PERHAPS, (I DO NOT KNOW FOR CERTAIN) THAT IS WHY HE FEELS HE IS AN A--HOLE?

I KNOW HOW HE FEELS ON MANY POLITICAL ISSUES BASED ON WHAT HE POSTS ON ONNIDAN AND ANYONE WHO CAN READ AND COMPREHEND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE KNOWS MY FEELINGS ON A MYRIAD OF ISSUES.  ANY POLITICAL DEBATE BETWEEN US WOULD BE POINTLESS. 

HE WILL NEVER CONVINCE ME OF ANYTHING AND I KNOW I WILL NEVER CONVINCE HIM OF ANYTHING.   SO FOR IN THE FUTURE AND BREVITY'S SAKE AND CLARITY, WHEN I POST IN RESPONSE TO ANYTHING THAT THE SELF-DESCRIBED "A--HOLE", HONORLESS MAN AND PROVEN LIAR ON ONNIDAN PLACES ON A STRING I INITIATE "this is a DOGs**t moment"

YOU WILL KNOW PRECISELY AND IMMEDIATELY TO WHAT I AM REFERRING.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
CIAA.....You avoided the question......I will repeat it....How does this prove that George Zimmerman violated Trayvon Martin's civil rights? Please let me know. The FBI found nothing during their investigation and I am certain the DOJ has nothing.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
CIAA.....You avoided the question......I will repeat it....How does this prove that George Zimmerman violated Trayvon Martin's civil rights? Please let me know. The FBI found nothing during their investigation and I am certain the DOJ has nothing.

MY RESPONSE TO YOU "A--HOLE"

I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THE MESSAGE BELOW IN RESPONSE TO THE "A--HOLE" OLD SPORT IN RESPONSE TO ANY AND EVERYTHING HE POSTS ON A STRING THAT I INITIATE AND I REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIM BY POSTING ANY RESPONSE ON ANY ONNIDAN STRING HE POSTS.==============================================================

YOU KNOW WHAT IS ONE OF LIFE'S MOST ANNOYING MOMENTS?  THAT WOULD BE WHEN YOU ARE OUT SOMEWHERE WALKING ALONG, MAYBE EVEN DISCUSSING THE ISSUES OF THE DAY WITH FRIENDS OR EVEN WITH A STRANGER AND YOU HAPPEN TO STEP INTO SOME DOGs**t!

WHEN THAT HAPPENS YOU ARE DISCUSTED, TRY TO CLEAN YOUR SHOE, BUT FOR A WHILE THERE IS THAT LINGERING ODOR THAT YOU JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET RID OF.  WELL THAT IS ANALOGOUS TO HOW I FEEL WHEN "OLDSPORT"  RESPONDS TO ANYTHING I POST ON ONNIDAN.   

FOR THE SAKE OF ONNIDAN NEWCOMER'S I HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED HIM TO NOT BOTHER TO RESPOND TO MY POSTS BECAUSE I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM AS A MAN AND EVEN LESS RESPECT FOR HIS OPINIONS.   I HAVE TOLD HIM THAT I WILL IN TURN ,NOT RESPOND TO ANYTHING HE POSTS.   I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN ENGAGING HIM IN ANY TYPE OF POLITICAL DISCOURSE OR DEBATE, AS IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF BOTH OF OUR TIMES. 

IN QUICK SUMMARY THE REASONS FOR THAT FEELING IS THAT HE IS A MAN WHO PROUDLY HAS REFERRED TO HIMSELF PUBLICALLY AS AN "A--HOLE", HERE ON ONNIDAN,  HE HAS NO SENSE OF PERSONAL HONOR AND IS A PROVEN LIAR, MANY TIMES OVER.  A MAN WHO HAS NO RESPECT FOR HIMSELF AND TO PROCLAIM THAT LACK OF SELF-RESPECT IN A PUBLIC FORUM HAS SERIOUS ISSUES THAT I AM NOT EVEN REMOTELY QUALIFIED OR INTERESTED IN ADDRESSING. 

IF SOMEONE SAID TO ME "I DO NOT RESPECT YOU AND HAVE NO INTEREST IN DISCUSSING ANYTHING WITH YOU"  I WOULD RECEIVE THAT MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR AND NOT EVER ATTEMPT TO EVER AGAIN ENGAGE THEM IN ANY WAY.  I WOULD SIMPLY LEAVE THEM ALONE.   I HAVE TRIED TO SIMPLY IGNORE HIM WHEN HE RESPONDS TO MY POSTS, BUT THIS DOESN'T WORK.  I GET ANGRY AND FOR A QUICK MOMENT WANT TO RESPOND. 

THEN I REMEMBER WHO I AM GETTING READY TO RESPOND TO AND SMILE TO MYSELF; THIS IS A "DOGs**t" MOMENT. 

THIS BLOG IS LIBERALY ADMINISTERED AND WITHIN CERTAIN PREDEFINED BOUNDARIES OF HUMAN RESPECT, EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS. 

WE AS POSTERS ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO IGNORE THE OPINONS OF OTHER BY SIMPLY CHOOSING TO NOT RESPOND TO POSTS DEEMED OFFENSIVE AND OR SO PATENTLY IGNORANT THAT TO RESPOND TO THEM ONE RISKS BEING DEEMED EQUALLY IGNORANT FOR EVEN ENGAGING THE INDIVIDUAL IN THE FIRST PLACE.  ...SORT OF LIKE STEPPING IN DOGs**t AND THEN BEING SURPRISED AT THE SMELL.   IT MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE.

THERE ARE MANY ONNIDAN REGULARS WITH WHOM I VIOLENTLY DISGAREE WITH THEIR VIEWS, BUT I AT LEAST HAVE ENOUGH RESPECT FOR THEM AS PEOPLE TO ENGAGE THEM IN POLITICAL DEBATE.  THEY POST THEIR OPINION AND I POST MINE IN RESPONSE.   I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SUCH RESPECT IN THIS REGARD FOR OLDSPORT.  I DO NOT POST ANY RESPONSE ON ANY STRING HE INITIATES AND OFTEN I DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO READ ANYTHING THAT HE POSTS.   I HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED THAT HE RECIPROCATE.   BUT HE CHOOSES NOT TO COMPLY.   PERHAPS, (I DO NOT KNOW FOR CERTAIN) THAT IS WHY HE FEELS HE IS AN A--HOLE?

I KNOW HOW HE FEELS ON MANY POLITICAL ISSUES BASED ON WHAT HE POSTS ON ONNIDAN AND ANYONE WHO CAN READ AND COMPREHEND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE KNOWS MY FEELINGS ON A MYRIAD OF ISSUES.  ANY POLITICAL DEBATE BETWEEN US WOULD BE POINTLESS. 

HE WILL NEVER CONVINCE ME OF ANYTHING AND I KNOW I WILL NEVER CONVINCE HIM OF ANYTHING.   SO FOR IN THE FUTURE AND BREVITY'S SAKE AND CLARITY, WHEN I POST IN RESPONSE TO ANYTHING THAT THE SELF-DESCRIBED "A--HOLE", HONORLESS MAN AND PROVEN LIAR ON ONNIDAN PLACES ON A STRING I INITIATE "this is a DOGs**t moment"

YOU WILL KNOW PRECISELY AND IMMEDIATELY TO WHAT I AM REFERRING.

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile

Please post a link to the FBI's investigation.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile

I DON'T KNOW IF ONE EXISTS, BUT I DO KNOW THAT THE FEDS HAVE RE-OPENDED THE INVESTIGATION FOR A SUSPECTED HATE CRIME.

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile

I DON'T KNOW IF ONE EXISTS, BUT I DO KNOW THAT THE FEDS HAVE RE-OPENDED THE INVESTIGATION FOR A SUSPECTED HATE CRIME.
That was for os who said FBI found nothing during their investigation.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile

That was for os who said FBI found nothing during their investigation.

THANX FOR THAT LEAD-IN.  I WOULDN'T HAVE RESPONDED TO THE "A--HOLE" EXCEPT AS PER MY "CUT AND PASTE" STANDARD REPLY BELOW :read:

I HAVE NEITHER THE TIME OR INCLINATION TO ENGAGE LYING "A--HOLES".  ...AND I WILL NOT.

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile

:no:

They did but the judge wouldn't allow it because it would be "prejudicial"...

Teeny and Little

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

GK................what struck me about Z's rants on that old myspace page was his repeated derogatory references to "Mexicans".  I find that odd because we have been REPEATEDLY told that Z could NOT be racist because he's half-Hispanic.  His mother is reportedly Peruvian.

I thought that the more distance I gained and time elapsed since that verdict came down, the better I would feel.  Unfortunately, its just the opposite.  :(

God help us.

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Don't forget.....in a civil suit BOTH sides will air the other sides dirty laundry. From what I understand Trayvon had a bit of a love affair with fighting. This is evidenced by his tweets where he brags about it. This love affair seems to have come to fruition with his confrontation with Zimmerman where the evidence shows that Trayvon was the aggressor. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Don't forget.....in a civil suit BOTH sides will air the other sides dirty laundry. From what I understand Trayvon had a bit of a love affair with fighting. This is evidenced by his tweets where he brags about it. This love affair seems to have come to fruition with his confrontation with Zimmerman where the evidence shows that Trayvon was the aggressor. GO VIKINGS!!!
What evidence?  No DNA on Martin's hands, madame juror

Offline jag4life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.southernjags.com

Yeah past convictions are rarely allowed during a trial.  They can come out during sentencing, though.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

u, I don't think the Martin's will win the wrongful death suit either.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule