News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: MORE WHITE AMERICANS DYING THAN BEING BORN  (Read 8511 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: MORE WHITE AMERICANS DYING THAN BEING BORN
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2013, 01:37:26 PM »
So that guy doesnt want to be called habesha, but he will accept being called burnt face eh?

Those clowns on the ER forum say it best

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny Ole Teddy boy has no issues with labeling himself and others Habesha
https://ar-ar.facebook.com/TeddyBCFikre/posts/154932724628328

He wants to be a politician it seems.

Nice poem by the woman though. Lord knows we all can relate.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2013, 05:07:24 PM »
You ACT ^ ^ ^ like I only cited one guy.  I cited others who embraced the term.

Meanwhile, you are avoiding.....

I am researching too.

So,.....Neymar............

What results can you report from your research?

Did you check to see what Dr. Diop had to say, if anything, on YOUR CLAIMS?

Or are you just telling us something that you "heard" about?

O0

O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2013, 11:34:52 PM »
OK, Neymar.

I think I know what your argument will be AFTER THIS POST:

The Italians were the ONLY invaders in history not to take (and/or rape) or marry women of the local populace.

Will that be it?

The 1880s were marked by the Scramble for Africa in Ethiopia and Eastern Africa, when the Italians began to vie with the British and French for influence in the area. Asseb, a port near the southern entrance of the Red Sea, was bought by in March 1870 from the local Afar sultan, vassal to the Ethiopian Emperor, by an Italian company, which by 1890 led to the Italian colony of Eritrea being established. From then on, the Kingdom of Italy attempted to take control of Ethiopia.

Conflicts between the two countries resulted in the Battle of Adwa in 1896, whereby the Ethiopians defeated Italy and remained independent, under the rule of Menelik II. Italy and Ethiopia signed a provisional treaty of peace on 26 October 1896, but in the next years Italians started to pursue the "avenge of Adua" as a matter of national honor.

The avenge indeed came when Benito Mussolini started to expand the African colonial possessions of Italy in the 1930s.

In October 1935, Mussolini launched the Second Italo-Abyssinian War and invaded Ethiopia. Emperor Haile Selassie fled the Ethiopian capital of Addis Ababa on 2 May 1936 and the Italians entered the city on 5 May, after bloody battles.

Victory was announced on 9 May 1936 and Mussolini declared the creation of the "Italian Empire". The Italians merged Eritrea, Italian Somalia, and newly captured Ethiopia into Italian East Africa (Africa Orientale Italiana, A.O.I.).

The Italian King Victor Emmanuel III added Emperor of Ethiopia to his titles.

Mussolini dreamed of sending millions of Italian settlers to Italian East Africa, and Italians had high hopes of turning the area into an economic asset: huge investments were done in the creation of needed infrastructures (roads, airports, hospitals, etc..).

Italian soldiers and colonists starting their travel to conquest and colonize Ethiopia in 1935

From 1936 to the start of World War II Mussolini controlled much of Ethiopia, but a guerrilla war raged in areas of Ethiopia still controlled by partisans linked to Haile Selassie (who was exiled in Great Britain).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italians_of_Ethiopia

I couldn't be more proud of the valiant struggle of the Ethiopian people before, at Adwa and after.  They were an inspiration to African / Black people around the world when they were victorious at Adwa and afterwards as they gallantly fought to regain their independence.

Haile Gerima, film maker and (?former?) Howard Univeristy professor made an award winning film on the battle of Adwa.  An Ethiopian countryman of his and friend of mine, recently told me that Gerima still has a retail store (Sankofa, I believe is the name) for videos, books, etc on Georgia Ave right near the campus.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0209898/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1

Here's a scene from the movie, but the link does not open for me tonight:
http://www.ethiotube.net/video/18416/Adwa-An-African-Victory--A-scene-from-Haile-Gerimas-Adwa

Haile Gerima

http://mubi.com/films/adwa

O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2013, 04:38:25 PM »
No need for blacks to get giddy because US wealth will not change hands as demographics and political parties change; e.g. see South Africa.

Wealth and power influences the masses as to whom they will readily identify themselves as.  I heard in a couple of African countries there is a restriction that only the natives can own land and this has caused foreigners to marry those African country natives in numbers that would have never occur if that law wasn't enforced.  

It is about the color of the skin - see Neymar - and secondly the texture of the hair especially for women that makes one socially acceptable or unacceptable in a huge percentage of this world.

To be honest, I'd say for women hair is everything. I've seen it for myself personally in Egypt. Girls with that kink kink are either Hijabi or pressing it out every week or so. Loose curls are acceptable though. Thing is, it is hell to marry them off if it isnt. The old man had a few in his family, and when I would be in Egypt during the times it was time to find a man for them it was always brought up....and these were light girls. Like, they werent phoenician light, but they were light enough to turn the heads in Asmara if you catch my drift.

You're a dumbass Noora could not find a husband because of her attitude not because of her hair.

Rebakky96,

Are you still with us?

I have a question you might be able to help with.
O0

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2013, 01:50:47 PM »
We were winning against Italy in WW2 before they broke international law by using chemical weapons. :lol:

Also she is underaged if you are getting ideas....

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2013, 02:28:09 PM »
We were winning against Italy in WW2 before they broke international law by using chemical weapons. :lol:

Youngster,

Not sure how the "lol" fits into the conversation........

I have lots of ideas, but as a very happily married man, they have nothing to do with what your mind is dwelling upon.

But, please update us on your research FINDINGS.
O0

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2013, 03:08:00 PM »

Youngster,

I have lots of ideas, but as a very happily married man, they have nothing to do with what your mind is dwelling upon.

O0

Its funny because it is typical Italian behavior. Lose and then cheat.

From the 40s to the 2006 world cup where they felt the need to racially abuse the greatest player of a generation to get him sent off. Italians are cheaters by nature.

Underaged for all questions, not just the ones you are thinking.

Research is coming along well I'm dropping bombshells from my grandmother next time I speak to her. She got a big book of our family from pre christian days. We'll check for whites person by person. :nod:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 03:10:02 PM by Neymar »

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2013, 04:45:22 PM »

Youngster,

O0

From the 40s to the 2006 world cup where they felt the need to racially abuse the greatest player of a generation to get him sent off. Italians are cheaters by nature.

Research is coming along well I'm dropping bombshells from my grandmother next time I speak to her. She got a big book of our family from pre christian days. We'll check for whites person by person. :nod:

You're just filled up with stereotypes, aren't you?

One thing I am certain of - Rebakky96 can speak for herself.  She put you on location quite nicely.  And you seem overly-eager to keep her out of the conversation.

As you move from science to anecdote,....Be sure to check for Arabs, too.
O0
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 04:48:43 PM by Bison66 »

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2013, 06:19:36 PM »

Youngster,

O0

You're just filled up with stereotypes, aren't you?

One thing I am certain of - Rebakky96 can speak for herself.  She put you on location quite nicely.  And you seem overly-eager to keep her out of the conversation.

As you move from science to anecdote,....Be sure to check for Arabs, too.
O0

As Avenue Q said so eloquently in song.

"Ethnic jokes may be uncouth, but you laugh because they're based on truth"

:lol:

The words of the ancestors are science in the realm of family.

and also a petty insult was only placing someone on notice in the world of the oldsports. Kid who was too young to realize the reason no dudes were biting to marry her cousin gets told a lie by her aunt so she does not grow up to be shallow. She got the truth 10 years later :lol:

I'll be sure to let you know you were put "On Location" next time Y hurls a random insult at you in a political thread though...since that is putting things on location now :nod: ;)

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2013, 06:39:30 PM »
Whatever.   ::)

All of this could have been avoided had you just admitted you were incorrect on the science.
O0

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2013, 08:00:28 PM »
Whatever.   ::)

All of this could have been avoided had you just admitted you were incorrect on the science.
O0

White units of measurement.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2013, 09:17:08 PM »
You do realize that we have here a written record of our discussion, right?

In it, IT IS YOU WHO FIRST OFFERED UP SOME SCIENCE TO BACK UP WHAT YOU BELIEVE TO BE THE CASE.  IT WAS "WHITE" WHEN YOU CITED IT.

Unfortunately, THAT VERY SAME, EXACT SCIENCE INFORMATION CONTRADICTED your belief.

You've been on roller skates ever since trying to avoid that FACT.  And part of that is to try to pretend that YOU did not offer up the info and implying that I am the one insisting on "white" info.  I am the one who suggested that you check Dr. Anta Diop's research and he is most definitely Black.

So you can play this game and pretend it is the issue, but everyone reading the thread realizes that you are just ducking and dodging - and not doing it well at that.
O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2013, 01:56:11 PM »
Neymar,

If you wish to continue this conversation, this is a better thread to do it in.  I have removed the portion of my response dealing with the Syria situation which does not relate this thread.

Neymar said:
More like she has a natural body shape for a woman that works out and does not take in processed foods like the women you would see over here.

Also I didnt respond to your fallacious statement because you and I both know that it was meant only as an incendiary device in a thread.

You have a western lens mate. How you going to attack the looks Asma have when it is the same looks that makes you want action? Lets not beat around the bush shall we? Wink

First off, you can give all the excuses you want for not answering, but everyone notices that you did not.

As to your "ideal" woman, you must keep in mind that "beauty IS in the eye of the beholder", and it is in YOUR eye, not mine.  I don't find her attractive in ANY way.  You do and she seems to be the only "type" that you do, that's why I asked my question. 

You can't answer, but at least I can appreciate that you didn't lie about it.

You call me "mate" and say I have a western eye?  LOL  Then you admire the "beauty" of "light, damn near white" women and tell me I have a western eye.  You talk about a Black woman's natural hair being an impediment to her getting married (AS IF there weren't millions of women with natural hair who found a husband) and say I have a western eye.  Pure PROJECTION, dude:

Projection

Projection is a defense mechanism that involves taking our own unacceptable qualities or feelings and ascribing them to other people. For example, if you have a strong dislike for someone, you might instead believe that he or she does not like you. Projection works by allowing the expression of the desire or impulse, but in a way that the ego cannot recognize, therefore reducing anxiety.

...You will recall that our "conversation" began with me taking exception to YOU thanking white people for giving "us" mixed raced babies who grow up into women that YOU find attractive. 

And you tell me I have a "western eye", "mate?"   :lmao:    :lmao:
O0

O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2013, 02:01:45 PM »
?Neymar?
You do realize that we have here a written record of our discussion, right?

In it, IT IS YOU WHO FIRST OFFERED UP SOME SCIENCE TO BACK UP WHAT YOU BELIEVE TO BE THE CASE.  IT WAS "WHITE" WHEN YOU CITED IT.

Unfortunately, THAT VERY SAME, EXACT SCIENCE INFORMATION CONTRADICTED your belief.

You've been on roller skates ever since trying to avoid that FACT.  And part of that is to try to pretend that YOU did not offer up the info and implying that I am the one insisting on "white" info.  I am the one who suggested that you check Dr. Anta Diop's research and he is most definitely Black.

So you can play this game and pretend it is the issue, but everyone reading the thread realizes that you are just ducking and dodging - and not doing it well at that.
O0

How's your "research" on "peoples leaving Africa" going?

?Neymar?

And......

Incidentally, how do you reconcile (I ask so we may enjoy watching you run away or twist yourself into a pretzel!) this statement of yours:

"The words of the ancestors are science in the realm of family."

with

your statement very early in this thread about NOT trusting your ancestors' belief that animals coming close to a funeral are carrying the spirits of the dead person?  (paraphrase)

How do you reconcile those two views? ? ? ?

Correct me if I am wrong (facts and logic will be appreciated), but it seems that you say whatever you think at the moment will support the point you are trying to make.
O0
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 02:08:02 PM by Bison66 »

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2021, 04:35:26 PM »
I could have started another thread with this SCIENCE, but it fits too well in this old one.

Neymar will like it because it's from one of his British mates...  However, it contradicts one of his hair-brained theories about his own heritage.

Europeans have not always been light skinned, and Caucasians are in fact a fairly new development on the continent, relatively speaking.

According to a new study reported in Science Magazine, it has been found that Caucasions are the product of “a patchwork of evolution in different places” across Europe, while scientist have discovered three genes that produce light skin – both of which have played a part in the lightening of Europeans’ skin colour over the past 8,000 years.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/how-europeans-evolved-have-white-skin-starting-around-8-000-years-ago-a108256.html

O0

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule