News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: MORE WHITE AMERICANS DYING THAN BEING BORN  (Read 8344 times)

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Online oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: MORE WHITE AMERICANS DYING THAN BEING BORN
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 09:39:23 AM »
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324049504578541712247829092.html

If you are really interested in what's taking place with Whites in America, I recommend you read Charles Murray's  excellent book, entitled, "Coming Apart: The State Of White America, 1960-2010.

You need to read specifically the last chapter entitled: Alternative Futures.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 10:47:29 AM »
Why read Murray when we can get that info from you ?  You are one of the few "black" experts on white folks.

Online oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 11:01:59 AM »
Why read Murray when we can get that info from you ?  You are one of the few "black" experts on white folks.

Murray's book is an in depth and detailed You see K----, you make the same mistake that liberal whites make about Blacks....You see the American white world in monolithic terms. Murray really dissects this vast grouping known as Whites. However, I found most interesting the last chapter titled the Alternative Futures.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 11:22:34 AM »
Is that the Bell Curve murray??? and what has that to do with dying?- you trying to tell me Murray has an alternative to death??  he must be Jesus Christ in disguise.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 12:34:11 PM »
Is that the Bell Curve murray??? and what has that to do with dying?- you trying to tell me Murray has an alternative to death??  he must be Jesus Christ in disguise.
OS think so...

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 12:39:43 PM »
The Gospel According to NostraDumbAss.....

Ha.....Since Hispanics are (rightly) not identified as a single "race" (after all, blond Cuban American movie star Cameron Diaz and Afro-Dominican baseball slugger David Ortiz hardly look like they share racial identity), the U.S. Census allows respondents (as of the year 2000) to check as many boxes as apply. "People of Hispanic origin may be of any race categories shown on the recent questionnaire including White, Black, or African-American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Native Hawaiian, or Other Pacific Islander and Some Other Race. Hispanics are asked to indicate their origin in the question on Hispanic origin, not in the question on race, because in the federal statistical system ethnic origin is considered to be a separate concept from race. Instead, the government seems to classify by language (but only if that language happens to be Spanish), lumping together people from Caribbean, South America, Central America, Spain, Mexico and parts of Asia. Of the populations 14.5% (41,9 million) who do register as Hispanic, 48% OF THEM SAY THEY ARE WHITE - largely explaining the continued high total of the overall population identifying as white.

Whites are not about to lose control of this country racially or otherwise. You are a fool if you believe they will let that happen or not erect plans and actions to prevent it from happening.

So said the shepherd....so said the flock.....

:lmao:

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 12:40:13 PM »
It wont change anything. They'll just expand what it means to be white in the future. Expect Mexicans to become socially white within the next century. Hell, most already are on government forms.

While I appreciate what Whites have given us in terms of light skinned females, I feel in the end they even failed in that regard. Only New Orleans, and a few other spots, have the pure mix that makes women so attractive in other parts of the world.

Hopefully Hispanics succeed where the white americans failed

This right here

Are the black queens we need more of in the future

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 03:31:55 PM »
Neymar,

The photo you posted does not show up on the computer I am using, but from your writing here, it is obvious that you are simply endorsing white cultural norms of beauty.

O0

aggiejazz

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 03:36:23 PM »
No need for blacks to get giddy because US wealth will not change hands as demographics and political parties change; e.g. see South Africa.

Wealth and power influences the masses as to whom they will readily identify themselves as.  I heard in a couple of African countries there is a restriction that only the natives can own land and this has caused foreigners to marry those African country natives in numbers that would have never occur if that law wasn't enforced.  

It is about the color of the skin - see Neymar - and secondly the texture of the hair especially for women that makes one socially acceptable or unacceptable in a huge percentage of this world.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 04:38:19 PM »
Neymar,

The photo you posted does not show up on the computer I am using, but from your writing here, it is obvious that you are simply endorsing white cultural norms of beauty.

O0

Here is another picture of her

True perfection.  The best of both worlds....aka the New world beauty. Not Quite black, Not Quite Latino, not quite white. A little of everything mixed to a point where static boundaries of race can no longer classify them. This is what is done, to an extent, in Brazil. These people have no loyalties to any outside group, just to the new nation. That is what we should be aiming for.

I make no endorsements on any cultural beauty. Beauty, in the context of this conversation, only makes a point when it is political. Politically we are better off at a point where everyone has clearly defined mixed race ethnicity. It practically removes race, which is such a divisive factor in American politics, out of the equation completely. It wouldnt even be that big of a change. Most black Americans are already mixed to varying degrees....now we just need more.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 06:44:38 PM »
Eww... :tongue2:

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 06:57:08 PM »
No need for blacks to get giddy because US wealth will not change hands as demographics and political parties change; e.g. see South Africa.

Wealth and power influences the masses as to whom they will readily identify themselves as.  I heard in a couple of African countries there is a restriction that only the natives can own land and this has caused foreigners to marry those African country natives in numbers that would have never occur if that law wasn't enforced.  

It is about the color of the skin - see Neymar - and secondly the texture of the hair especially for women that makes one socially acceptable or unacceptable in a huge percentage of this world.

To be honest, I'd say for women hair is everything. I've seen it for myself personally in Egypt. Girls with that kink kink are either Hijabi or pressing it out every week or so. Loose curls are acceptable though. Thing is, it is hell to marry them off if it isnt. The old man had a few in his family, and when I would be in Egypt during the times it was time to find a man for them it was always brought up....and these were light girls. Like, they werent phoenician light, but they were light enough to turn the heads in Asmara if you catch my drift.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Online oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2013, 08:45:42 AM »

aggie said, "No need for blacks to get giddy because US wealth will not change hands as demographics and political parties change; e.g. see South Africa"

Thank you brother for pointing this out. These other K----s are living in a world of fantasy.

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2013, 08:49:35 AM »

aggie said, "No need for blacks to get giddy because US wealth will not change hands as demographics and political parties change; e.g. see South Africa"

Thank you brother for pointing this out. These other K----s are living in a world of fantasy.

You and Aggie are correct. The U.S. is becoming just like South Africa. Apartheid Plutocracy anyone.......?

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule