News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Oldsport's latest rant low rating Black and Brown people  (Read 16396 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Oldsport's latest rant low rating Black and Brown people
« Reply #150 on: June 13, 2013, 11:09:48 AM »
OS hates black and brown people and believes we are incapable of high achievement unless under the close supervision of white people. Uchi and Y, is this conservative/Republican thought?

I don't hate Black and Brown people. I just believe the institutions that are currently run by White's in America will stay in their hands for the foreseeable future. I don't believe they plan or contemplate relinquishing control of these institutions as well as this country. Folk that believe the overtaking of America (it's institutions and structure) by Blacks and Browns are smoking dupe.

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #151 on: June 13, 2013, 11:29:12 AM »
OS if there is a decrease in white population since 2006 and ZERO growth since 2000 and 69% increase in hispanic population since 2000 how are you going to maintain a majority---Seems like there are more whites going to the grave than cumming (no pun intended)

And the number of hispanics who say they are white will decrease because the increase in the hispanics is among Puerto Ricans.

Going on your fishing expedition....K----....White's are not about to lose their hold on America anytime soon. They're not finished with America yet. When Blacks and Browns dominate not only the population but the inner workings of America....it's decline and fall will be complete.

Excuse me

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #152 on: June 13, 2013, 11:32:23 AM »
Even with all the added choices, the notion that the United States has or will loss it's tradition white majority is arrant nonsense. Believe me whites are going to make sure this does not happen. And you're a dyam fool if you think it will.

OS, YOU are the one who raised the "spectre" of America becoming all Brown and Black.  Maybe I missed it, but you are the only one.

However, there is significant evidence that whites will not be majority in the future.  You called it arrant nonsense.  What evidence do you have for that statement?  Todd Akin tell you that?  Or Michelle Bachmann?

How are "whites are going to make sure this does not happen."

Is this what you had in mind:

Whites’ deaths outnumber births for first time
EVER!!!

More white people died in the United States last year than were born, a surprising slump coming more than a decade before the Census Bureau says that the ranks of white Americans will likely drop with every passing year.

Population estimates for 2012 released Thursday show what’s known as a natural decrease — a straightforward calculation of births minus deaths — of about 12,400 people among the nation’s 198 million non-Hispanic whites.

Although the percentage is small, several demographers said they are not aware of another time in U.S. history — not even during the Depression or wars — when there was such shrinkage among the dominant racial group. No other group showed a similar falloff.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/white-deaths-outnumber-births-for-first-time/2013/06/13/3bb1017c-d388-11e2-a73e-826d299ff459_story.html

Is THAT how "whites" will not LET it happen?  Whaddya think....They're going to have a secret meeting and decide to stop dying and instead have more babies?

Dude, you prove over and over again that your estimation of white people is in the demigod category.

And you clown yourself by citing a set of statistics from ONE YEAR while ignoring TRENDS.  Got Trends?  You know how numbers can show you - especially demographic ones that take a long time to develop and are resistant to change - the DIRECTION that numbers are moving?  Did you study the idea of TRENDS at any time you were in school?

One thing "whites" could do is to encourage more white immigration to the US.  Arabs are considered white, so that might be the way to go!!   ::)  Chechens, too!!!

But more to the point:  WHY DO YOU THINK IT WOULD SO IMPORTANT TO WHITE PEOPLE NOT TO BECOME A MINORITY?  
O0

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 13, 2013, 12:13:49 PM »
OS I can tell you what gonna happen in the future-- the white population with be the minority in this country.

Unless you count 10 whites for every 1 white in the census.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 13, 2013, 01:02:57 PM »
OS I can tell you what gonna happen in the future-- the white population with be the minority in this country.

Unless you count 10 whites for every 1 white in the census.

Ken, what kind of place will America be when this all happens? What changes do you see taking place (economically, socially, culturally and politically)?

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #155 on: June 13, 2013, 01:18:01 PM »
I'm done with trying to have a serious conversation on this topic.

Just thought I'd remind everyone what former President George Herbert Walker Bush thought about his Hispanic Grandchildren.

NEW ORLEANS — As Vice President George Bush bade President Reagan farewell Tuesday at Belle Chasse Naval Air Station, he introduced the children of his son and Mexico-born daughter-in-law. "That's Jebby's kids from Florida," Bush told the President. "The little brown ones."

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-08-17/news/mn-459_1_jeb-bush

:lmao:

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #156 on: June 13, 2013, 01:19:17 PM »

This is what the radical white elites think of Black and Brown folk. They believe if the Black and Brown folk constitute the majority in this country they (the white leftist radicals) will be able to bring about the revolutionary leftist dictatorship and repressive leftist regime they desire to implement. THIS IS WHITE SUPREMIST THINKING....I don't subscribe to this BS. I don't believe in it. However, I believe if this country becomes all or majority Black and Brown, these folk have just enough political and organizational savvy and sway over low information Black and Brown folk who will be in the majority to pull this off. THERE YOU HAVE IT.....I don't think they stand a chance with enough white American opposition. It will come from the right mainly.

Bernadine Dohrn in her own words....

In June 1969, Dohrn and ten fellow RYM-affiliated SDS members (including such notables as Jeff Jones and Dohrn's lover Bill Ayers) produced "You Don't Need a Weatherman to Know Which Way the Wind Blows"—a manifesto whose title was derived from Bob Dylan's song, "Subterranean Homesick Blues." Printed in the SDS publication New Left Notes, this manifesto marked the genesis of a new radical outgrowth of SDS—“Weatherman,” of which Dohrn was the acknowledged leader. Stating bluntly that "the goal [of revolution] is the destruction of U.S. imperialism and the achievement of a classless world: world communism," the manifesto characterized African-Americans as a "black colony" within the United States. Said Dohrn: “The best thing that we can be doing for ourselves, as well as for the Panthers and the revolutionary black liberation struggle, is to build a fu**ing white revolutionary movement, not a national paper alliance. Building a white Left movement from the ground up means we need the Panthers and black radicals there—at ground level.”

I have to admit that I hadn't read this post by Oldsport in it's entirety. What a stretch this is. ::)

In this post Oldsport claims that the reason he never wants to see the United States become majority Black and Brown is because White leftist will be able to sway us "low information Black and Brown to change the country from a representative democracy to a left wing dictatorship.  ::) :no:.

There is no link to the source of this theory and it took him 9 pages to come up with that far fetched bullshyt!!!

Oh well. Sometime later, I'll start a thread inquiring about the "culturual differences"of Brown people (Hispanics) that make them more susceptible to large areas of their countries being controlled by drug cartels.  ::)

Thank you Wildman for pursuing your quarry down the rabbit holes of obfuscation, deflection and outright lies.

We appreciate your untiring efforts.  

The white supremacist elephant in the room did NOT go unnoticed.

NEXT:
It seems that uchi has gone underground since his Freudian slip.  

Suggestion:  Rest up before you begin another rabbit hole pursuit.
O0

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2013, 01:21:40 PM »

Just thought I'd remind everyone what former President George Herbert Walker Bush thought about his Hispanic Grandchildren.

NEW ORLEANS — As Vice President George Bush bade President Reagan farewell Tuesday at Belle Chasse Naval Air Station, he introduced the children of his son and Mexico-born daughter-in-law. "That's Jebby's kids from Florida," Bush told the President. "The little brown ones."

Come answer the question K----.....

Ken, what kind of place will America be when this all happens? What changes do you see taking place (economically, socially, culturally and politically)?

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2013, 01:31:53 PM »
America will be darker color wise and more Democratic.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2013, 01:35:04 PM »

Come answer the question K----.....

I see you didn't want to respond to or acknowledge the fact the even former President Bush 1 refers to his half-Mexican grand children as "brown"  :lol:

Anyway, I'll answer your question: I  think America will still be the shining city on the hill. It will still be the nation so eloquently described in Katherine Lee Bates' lyrics to America the Beautiful, and God will still shed his grace upon America regardless of it's racial demographics. As is often stated, America is a nation of laws, not of men. I certainly do not think there will any great upheavel with respct to the social, cultural or political makeup of the country when Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians outnumber non-Hispanic Whites.

I hope that answers your question. I await your thoughtful response.  
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 01:36:38 PM by Wildman78 »

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 13, 2013, 01:48:20 PM »
hey OS why don't you ask the American Indian how they felt when they were taken over- what goes around comes arouond.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2013, 02:00:39 PM »
And remember that a majority  of new top companies in america were started by immigrants.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2013, 02:12:31 PM »
OVER 40% OF THE FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES WERE FOUNDED BY IMMIGRANTS.

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 13, 2013, 03:43:12 PM »

This is what the radical white elites think of Black and Brown folk. They believe if the Black and Brown folk constitute the majority in this country they (the white leftist radicals) will be able to bring about the revolutionary leftist dictatorship and repressive leftist regime they desire to implement. THIS IS WHITE SUPREMIST THINKING....I don't subscribe to this BS. I don't believe in it. However, I believe if this country becomes all or majority Black and Brown, these folk have just enough political and organizational savvy and sway over low information Black and Brown folk who will be in the majority to pull this off. THERE YOU HAVE IT.....I don't think they stand a chance with enough white American opposition. It will come from the right mainly.

Bernadine Dohrn in her own words....

In June 1969, Dohrn and ten fellow RYM-affiliated SDS members (including such notables as Jeff Jones and Dohrn's lover Bill Ayers) produced "You Don't Need a Weatherman to Know Which Way the Wind Blows"—a manifesto whose title was derived from Bob Dylan's song, "Subterranean Homesick Blues." Printed in the SDS publication New Left Notes, this manifesto marked the genesis of a new radical outgrowth of SDS—“Weatherman,” of which Dohrn was the acknowledged leader. Stating bluntly that "the goal [of revolution] is the destruction of U.S. imperialism and the achievement of a classless world: world communism," the manifesto characterized African-Americans as a "black colony" within the United States. Said Dohrn: “The best thing that we can be doing for ourselves, as well as for the Panthers and the revolutionary black liberation struggle, is to build a fu**ing white revolutionary movement, not a national paper alliance. Building a white Left movement from the ground up means we need the Panthers and black radicals there—at ground level.”

I have to admit that I hadn't read this post by Oldsport in it's entirety. What a stretch this is. ::)

In this post Oldsport claims that the reason he never wants to see the United States become majority Black and Brown is because White leftist will be able to sway us "low information Black and Brown to change the country from a representative democracy to a left wing dictatorship.  ::) :no:.

There is no link to the source of this theory and it took him 9 pages to come up with that far fetched bullshyt!!!

Oh well. Sometime later, I'll start a thread inquiring about the "culturual differences"of Brown people (Hispanics) that make them more susceptible to large areas of their countries being controlled by drug cartels.  ::)

Thank you Wildman for pursuing your quarry down the rabbit holes of obfuscation, deflection and outright lies.

We appreciate your untiring efforts.  

The white supremacist elephant in the room did NOT go unnoticed.

NEXT:
It seems that uchi has gone underground since his Freudian slip.  

Suggestion:  Rest up before you begin another rabbit hole pursuit.
O0
What Freudian slip? I meant what I said....no slip. I got my answer....why continue the bu** Sh** conversation? I'm just waiting for the next one. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 13, 2013, 03:50:16 PM »
hey OS why don't you ask the American Indian how they felt when they were taken over- what goes around comes arouond.

The Whites who came to America were technologically superior to the native Indian tribes. The Whites were ambitious and industrious. This take over of American by Blacks and Browns can not be accomplished by numbers alone. K---- your so stupid....

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule