News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: MSNBC rips Sarah Palin for . . . wait for it  (Read 415 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
MSNBC rips Sarah Palin for . . . wait for it
« on: December 27, 2013, 08:52:21 PM »
Full story

. . . having a Christmas tree

Some people really should not be left alone with a Bible.

I don't suppose there's any point delving too deeply into the supposed substance of what you're about to see. It's Sarah Palin. It's MSNBC. You know what's going to happen. Palin could tell you to have a nice day and they would come up with a reason it proves her hypocritical, evil and dumb as a box of rocks. It's just what they do.

So is it surprising, even a little, that they come up with a way to attack her for having a Christmas tree? Not at all, my friends. They will go anywhere they need to go in order to find a way to cast aspersions on Palin, even if it means reading a book they would normally never read:

Between this and Rob's piece about MSNBC saying the love of Jesus is "homoerotic," I guess this ratings-challenged channel has decided to cartoonize itself in an desperate attempt to get some viewers. As Rob said, it's like Saturday Night Live is writing the whole thing as a parody. But it appears the cast members think it's real. It's like if you put someone on to host Weekend Update but didn't tell them the script was actually a gag.

They say this crap without the slightest sense of irony.

And you want to be careful when you let the likes of Joy Reid loose with a Bible, not that it wouldn't be a great thing for her to read it in search of God's Word. But that's not how she reads it. She reads it in search a way to score cheap political points against someone she doesn't like. Satan used to quote Scripture that way too.

Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Re: MSNBC rips Sarah Palin for . . . wait for it
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 10:36:27 PM »
Sarah who!?!
O0

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
Re: MSNBC rips Sarah Palin for . . . wait for it
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 10:42:39 AM »
Yeah i love it .... She does it to herself. She wants to be a bible purist and so self rightious all the time... then she should back it up

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule