News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Vacation in Panama - Beach and Mountains - January 2014  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
Vacation in Panama - Beach and Mountains - January 2014
« on: May 20, 2013, 03:05:01 AM »
CHILL OUT IN PARADISE II

Husband and wife HBCU alums (one is a regular O-dan poster  ;D ) are hosting a vacation trip to the "Pearl" of Central America  - The Republic of Panama.  Enjoy your stay at an All-Inclusive Beach Front Resort on the Pacific Ocean.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS....http://burl.co/256C094

Enjoy the beach AND enjoy a visit to the world's largest inhabited volcanic crater.  Fear not, the volcano has been inactive for many thousand years.

You'll probably want to take the optional tour (additional cost) to the Miraflores locks of the Panama Canal combined with a tour of Panama City, known to some as "The Big Mango."  The City Tour includes a stop at the Afro-Antillean (West Indian) Museum.

For each O-dan poster (REGISTERED AS OF May 19th, 2013) who comes in January, $20 will be donated to Onnidan for the upkeep of the website.

In addition, please contact the OW and he will confirm your membership so YOU can ALSO receive a $20.00 DISCOUNT off the price of the valuable package, which is land-only,for you AND a $20.00 DISCOUNT for one traveling companion.

We would love to have you join us and............

WATCH THE SUN COME UP OVER THE PACIFIC!!  

For related info:  www.Yes2Panama.com

O0
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 01:16:46 AM by Bison66 »
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Vacation in Panama - Beach and Mountains - January 2014
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 04:34:05 PM »
Get a glimpse of Panama tomorrow night on TNT at 8pm Eastern:
http://www.tntdrama.com/series/the-hero/video/

THE HERO's first episode is set in Panama.
This video shows a lot more of the country (in the background) than the shorter commercial/trailer you might have seen on TV.

Surprising Panama.
O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline SCFAN#1

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 02:17:17 PM »
I was stationed in Panama from 1991 - 1994 one of the best places I been to in my 20-year military career!  I would go back in a second!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 02:19:04 PM by SCFAN#1 »

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 03:48:06 PM »
SCFan,

If you haven't been back since then, I promise you:  YOU LITERALLY WILL NOT RECOGNIZE IT!!!!

In the eight and a half years we've live there (visiting DC area right now), the change has been amazing.

I'm going to miss "The Hero" tonight on TNT because we'll be out celebrating our granddaughter's graduation, but check it out to see the skyline of Panama City.  Hundreds of skyscrapers..
O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline SCFAN#1

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 05:52:05 AM »
Yeah I have a few retired military brothers who live there and post FB photos all the time. I may go back to visit sometime next year! Take care!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 01:23:43 AM »
SCFan,

If they are Black, there's a good chance I know them.

King and Smith are two that come to mind right away.  Both Air Force, like me.

Check out why
CNN  Live Large, Pay Small in Panamá City http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/17/travel/panama-city-luxury/index.html?iref=allsearch
and the
New York Times  Panamá City Rising http://travel.nytimes.com/2013/05/05/travel/panama-city-rising.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

have recently raved about the most affordable capital city in the Americas.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 11:38:43 AM »
Y'all.

Not only will your Panama FantasticVacation benefit Onnidan (see OP), you could win a nice cash prize for the best video and get a discount on our next sponsored vacation.

Check it out:   
http://burl.co/267F812

Included are links to some great photos and videos of Panama.

How many people get a chance to have a fabulous lunch inside the world's largest inhabited volcanic crater.  Don't worry:  It's been inactive for thousands of years.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News