News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: YOU K----S AND BARRY  (Read 664 times)

Online 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
YOU K----S AND BARRY
« on: November 12, 2012, 10:53:36 PM »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Got yall, you thought Old boot licking 3/5's was posting.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Re: YOU K----s AND BARRY
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 12:37:34 AM »
YEP!
O0

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 01:45:20 PM »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Got yall, you thought Old boot licking 3/5's was posting.

ALMOST.  :nod:  I AM WAITING FOR HIS RETURN.
2X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2019 & 2020

Online FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 02:50:32 PM »
Looks like Oldsport 3/5ths and UCHmiester 2012 have left "Y" high and dry...Nice crew you roll with bud. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*If they never come back, I wouldn't lose any sleep, just for the record...
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
1997, 1998, 1999 CIAA WOMEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 03:40:45 PM »
Looks like Oldsport 3/5ths and UCHmiester 2012 have left "Y" high and dry...Nice crew you roll with bud. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WILL NOT LOSE A SECOND OF SLEEP, BUT IF AND WHEN THEY RETURN I HAVE FEW WORDS FOR THEM.  THEIR OWN WORDS.  BELIEVE THAT! :read:

Online FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 07:54:36 PM »

WILL NOT LOSE A SECOND OF SLEEP, BUT IF AND WHEN THEY RETURN I HAVE FEW WORDS FOR THEM.  THEIR OWN WORDS.  BELIEVE THAT! :read:

:snicker
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
1997, 1998, 1999 CIAA WOMEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 12:24:19 PM »
"Y" ain't got sense enough to come in out of the rain, much less to go away.  Let him stay around and get used like Obamas camp used Romney.  The stupid a--zzzes got  played again- BIG TIME.  They are still in shock.  :lmao: I have a business acquaintance, staunch Republican, who had me over for some Crown Royal Reserve he purchase to celebrate.  After a few he admitted his flabbergast with it all while shaking his head.  He called Romney  a dumb sob who was not his man in the first place since he was out of step with America and the middle class.  Being a friend, I patiently listened and told him they will lose again if they don't take their heads out of their behinds which he agreed.  He even said Obama probably did the best anyone could under the circumstances in saving the Auto industry and jobs and he had paid attention to the demographics of this country and figured out how to take it again. I realized he really had a deep distrust and reserve for Romney and a Mormon being the head of the country. Said his wife distrusted Romney so much, see voted for Obama. You stay around long enough to learn all isn't as it seems.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 03:30:23 PM »
"Y" ain't got sense enough to come in out of the rain, much less to go away.  Let him stay around and get used like Obamas camp used Romney.  The stupid a--zzzes got  played again- BIG TIME.  They are still in shock.  :lmao: I have a business acquaintance, staunch Republican, who had me over for some Crown Royal Reserve he purchase to celebrate.  After a few he admitted his flabbergast with it all while shaking his head.  He called Romney  a dumb sob who was not his man in the first place since he was out of step with America and the middle class.  Being a friend, I patiently listened and told him they will lose again if they don't take their heads out of their behinds which he agreed.  He even said Obama probably did the best anyone could under the circumstances in saving the Auto industry and jobs and he had paid attention to the demographics of this country and figured out how to take it again. I realized he really had a deep distrust and reserve for Romney and a Mormon being the head of the country. Said his wife distrusted Romney so much, see voted for Obama. You stay around long enough to learn all isn't as it seems.

GOOD POINTS.  MY FATHER TOLD ME YEARS AGO SOMETHING THAT AT FIRST SEEMS VERY CONTRADICTORY BUT WHEN YOU GIVE IT SOME THOUGHT, MAKES A LOT OF SENSE;  "THINGS ARE NEVER WHAT THEY APPEAR TO BE, BUT IN THE END THEY USUALLY ARE".

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule