News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: POST YOUR VOTING EXPERIENCE HERE  (Read 2426 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: POST YOUR VOTING EXPERIENCE HERE
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2012, 07:23:34 PM »
Get your fingers out of your ears. There have been major elections swayed by voter fraud. We just had a case were more people voted than lived in the area.

A Republican in North Carolina lost a congressional race to a democrat when more people voted than lived in precincts.  Precincts had more people vote than were registered.  democrats have no problem cheating.

PLEASE NAME THAT REPUBLICAN FROM NORTH CAROLINA?

STILL WAITING!  :popcorn:

AS I SUSPECTED.  YOU WILL POST ABSOLUTE bulls**t WITH NO REFERENCE AND EXPECT FOLKS TO TAKE IT AS GOSPEL BECAUSE YOU SAY SO? 

NEGRO PLEASSSSSSE!

I posted your answer.  Deal with it.  democrats cheat and steal elections.  Just like Charlie Rose did in '94.  That's why he didn't run again.  He knew he couldn't win fairly.

INDULGE ME.  I MAY HAVE MISSED IT.  PLEASE SIMPLY NAME THE SPECIFIC REPUBLICAN FROM NORTH CAROLINA, TO WHOM YOU WERE REFERRING EARLIER, SO THAT I MAY DO MY OWN RESEARCH.

I've already posted the link once in this thread.  I'm not doing it again.  You didn't have a problem when I posted the same information in another thread.  Copy and paste the link from the other thread.  You will find the names involved. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline GALFAMU

• Assistant GM
  • POODAH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2012, 07:37:42 PM »
Maryland.  I waited a little more than one hour.

THe reason was the elderely and people with physical disabilities were allowed  move ahead in line.

I thought that was a great idea. :clap:

The other reason was there were many more folks than usual.

Most imes, I never have to wait--but the turn-out was HUGE!
I am not competing with anyone but myself.
I simply want to be a better person today than I was yesterday.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2012, 08:47:37 PM »
Our son voted in Clearwater, FL in just 20 minutes in the afternoon today.
O0

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2012, 09:24:33 PM »
In by 6:31, out by 6:41
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2012, 09:41:33 PM »
Just voted after 4 hours in line. Worst voting experience in my life. My neighbor who was behind me was about to set it off when they said he and his wife were in the wrong place. He said "I swear on Martin Luther King I'll go off in here if you don't let us vote". Miraculously the old white lady found their names.   :lmao: 
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2012, 09:49:01 PM »
Just voted after 4 hours in line. Worst voting experience in my life. My neighbor who was behind me was about to set it off when they said he and his wife were in the wrong place. He said "I swear on Martin Luther King I'll go off in here if you don't let us vote". Miraculously the old white lady found their names.   :lmao: 

I'm glad your neighbor didn't have to set it off but big props to you and your neighbor for standing in long for 4 hours.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2012, 09:56:11 PM »
Will you be early voting next time?
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2012, 10:03:19 PM »
Will you be early voting next time?

Heyal to the yeah.  My back and knees are killing me.  Early voting from here on out.
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2012, 10:11:31 PM »
10 mins. in and out. Four people ahead of me.. :nod:

My 18 year old voted for the first time today as well.... :clap: Came home last night from school, spent the night, went to the polls early this afternoon, got back on the Metro to the MARC Train and went back up to Morgan. She was very excited. :nod:

Congrats to your daughter. My 18 yr old voted for the first time as well today.

:clap: :clap:

Thanks Sir.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2021, 2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
1997, 1998, 1999 CIAA WOMEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
2021, 2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2012, 03:39:11 AM »
Get your fingers out of your ears. There have been major elections swayed by voter fraud. We just had a case were more people voted than lived in the area.

A Republican in North Carolina lost a congressional race to a democrat when more people voted than lived in precincts.  Precincts had more people vote than were registered.  democrats have no problem cheating.

AS I SUSPECTED.  YOU WILL POST ABSOLUTE bulls**t WITH NO REFERENCE AND EXPECT FOLKS TO TAKE IT AS GOSPEL BECAUSE YOU SAY SO? 

NEGRO PLEASSSSSSE!

I posted your answer.  Deal with it.  democrats cheat and steal elections.  Just like Charlie Rose did in '94.  That's why he didn't run again.  He knew he couldn't win fairly.

INDULGE ME.  I MAY HAVE MISSED IT.  PLEASE SIMPLY NAME THE SPECIFIC REPUBLICAN FROM NORTH CAROLINA, TO WHOM YOU WERE REFERRING EARLIER, SO THAT I MAY DO MY OWN RESEARCH.

I've already posted the link once in this thread.  I'm not doing it again.  You didn't have a problem when I posted the same information in another thread.  Copy and paste the link from the other thread.  You will find the names involved. 

OK.  I COULD SAY SOMETHING VERY NASTY HERE BUT I WON'T.  I THINK YOUR ASS HAS BEEN BEATEN ENOUGH FOR ONE 24 HOUR PERIOD.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2012, 05:39:57 AM »

NEGRO PLEASSSSSSE!

OK.  I COULD SAY SOMETHING VERY NASTY HERE BUT I WON'T.  I THINK YOUR a**  HAS BEEN BEATEN ENOUGH FOR ONE 24 HOUR PERIOD.

C-F, get off your lazy ass and go to the link I have provided in this thread.  Daddy y is correct.  Soldiers are lazy. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2012, 05:45:11 AM »

NEGRO PLEASSSSSSE!

OK.  I COULD SAY SOMETHING VERY NASTY HERE BUT I WON'T.  I THINK YOUR a**  HAS BEEN BEATEN ENOUGH FOR ONE 24 HOUR PERIOD.

C-F, get off your lazy a**  and go to the link I have provided in this thread.  Daddy y is correct.  Soldiers are lazy. 

THIS TOPIC NO LONGER INTERESTS ME.   WILL GET BACK TO YOU REAL SOON WITH MUCH MORE RELEVANT THINGS TO DISCUSS.    AM VERY SLEEPY NOW, NO SLEEP LAST 24 HRS.  STAYED UP ALL NIGHT TO WATCH ELECTION RETURNS AND THEN CAME TO WORK AT 0900Z (0300 CST) FOR A SECURE TELECONFERENCE WITH US AFRICA COMMAND.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule