News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Are you voting for Obama because he's Black?  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Are you voting for Obama because he's Black?
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 11:45:02 AM »
I'm black first, and that gets priority,  (bonus points). After that I start looking at the details adding and subtracting. For me Obama has some negatives, but a lot more positives. Healthcare reform is a big, big plus, the budget deficit is a negative. Human rights are another plus. I'm neutral on the economy, because that is so complex and was not created by one president and one congress. Every American is responsible for the economic mess. 

Offline keithbusting

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 12:38:16 PM »
I am voting for Obama because he is consistent in his stands on issues. The Republicans selected a "weather vane" to be their standard bearer. Plus he switches up too much depending on the audience he is in front of.  A vote for Obama is "staying the course."

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 01:10:05 PM »
I am voting for Obama because he is consistent in his stands on issues. The Republicans selected a "weather vane" to be their standard bearer. Plus he switches up too much depending on the audience he is in front of.  A vote for Obama is "staying the course."
A perfectly lubricated weathervane.

:lmao:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule