News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: NCCU Homecoming 11/3/12 ROLL CALL and PLANS  (Read 1069 times)

Offline BIG GRAY

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
NCCU Homecoming 11/3/12 ROLL CALL and PLANS
« on: October 30, 2012, 12:59:59 AM »
Roll Call:
  Who will be at the NCCU BIG Homecoming?

I will arrive on Friday morning to start setting up for Tailgating in Eagle Town.

It's Eagle  HOMECOMING Yall!!!!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 07:39:38 AM by BIG GRAY »
NCCU 2014, 2015 & 2016 Football MEAC CHAMPS

Offline EL-COTTON

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: NCCU Homecoming 11/3/12 ROLL CALL and PLANS
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 08:04:12 AM »
Peeved off man. My wife took a contract job here in louisville Ky. and she wanted me to come with her for the first week.  I was thinking Homecoming was the 17th and agreed to the deal.  Only after I got here did she remind me that I would be missing Homecoming, because she booked my flight back on sunday morning. 

She has graciously offered to pay the fee to change my ticket to get me back saturday morning in time for the game.  That is an offer that I can't take, because I would be putting football before her. 

I have tried to make her feel bad by letting her know that I have been at all homecoming games since 1975. She could give a rats A#@. So, please enjoy and have one for me. Eagle down in Kentuck.

Deeds not stones, are the true monuments of the great.

Offline The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 11:05:00 AM »
Peeved off man. My wife took a contract job here in louisville Ky. and she wanted me to come with her for the first week.  I was thinking Homecoming was the 17th and agreed to the deal.  Only after I got here did she remind me that I would be missing Homecoming, because she booked my flight back on sunday morning.  

She has graciously offered to pay the fee to change my ticket to get me back saturday morning in time for the game.  That is an offer that I can't take, because I would be putting football before her.  

I have tried to make her feel bad by letting her know that I have been at all homecoming games since 1975. She could give a rats A#@. So, please enjoy and have one for me. Eagle down in Kentuck.

EL,

I lived in Louisville for 15 years.  I missed homecoming one time during my years there.  I spoke with friends who attended homecoming that year.  They said they had such a good time I vowed never to miss homecoming again.   The year I missed homecoming I had to choose between homecoming and the A&T game.  I chose the A&T game.  I have not missed either game since the early 1980s.

To be stuck in Louisville is bad enough, but to miss homecoming is even worst.  When I lived there several of the NCCU alumni and I vowed to never miss homecoming again.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 10:32:37 PM by The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green »

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 01:40:32 PM »
  It's only one day less.   :shrug:

Offline TrueEagle

• Assistant GM
  • Asst. GM
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nccueaf.org
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 02:15:04 PM »
We will be hitting the road in the morning! I have only missed 4 homecomings since I was in the 12th grade in 1985! 1) was when I was closing on my first house (no money left), 2) was when my mother was being ordained into the ministry, 3) was when I was actually IN DURHAM but partied too hard the night before at the Homecoming Cabaret when Doug E. Fresh was the guest performer and I was too tired to leave the tailgate, and 4)was 2010 when we partied SO HARD in 2009 during my 20th anniversary in the Fraternity that we just decided to skip a year FORGETTING THAT IT THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE DERN SCHOOL! ::) :no:
"The EAGLE is no common, ordinary barnyard fowl, and while a sparrow clings to its flock, AN EAGLE SOARS ALONE!" -Dr. James Shepard, Founder of NCCU    :nod:

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule