News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Poll

This thread is NO LONGER (THANKS, OW) locked. Do you..

Believe this thread was a waste of time?  Good riddance.
1 (11.1%)
Think the thread was alright? No big deal.
3 (33.3%)
Wish it would be unlocked so the information can continue to be shared? Valuable to me.
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: "...a nation to which Europe owes everything, for Egypt is responsible for..."  (Read 78683 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
 :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

Thanks, SoFlo!!

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
:clap:   :clap:   :clap:

Thanks, SoFlo!!

O0

No lies told there. If only our people realized who we really are. And, if the Son says "If you've seen me, you've seen the Father", too it is written that God made man in His OWN image, let's me know who His people are. I have no illusion on this. That's why I tell folks that there are going to be some surprised and disappointed a s s es when they see who steps off the mothership.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 10:58:47 AM by soflorattler »

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Indeed...

Shocked!

O0

Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
FROM OCTOBER 2018

Neymar, with love, I invite you to respond...

I am transferring one of the exchanges from another thread because the topic is closely related to this thread.
The original thread is here: https://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php?topic=134319.60

Whats truly "bullshyt" is looking at west Africa today, reading the accounts of the Arabs and Europeans who came to them, and thinking this group had the ability to sail across a lake(en masse), much less an ocean. Engineering follows a pretty distinct path.

They didnt have the stuff sir. Its ok, happens to the best of us, but we cant ignore whats in our face today.

I dont see why you are so upset at the prospect of them not having the stuff. Its not a slight, but a reality. There is a reason why Nigerians are the best and brightest outside of Nigeria when they immigrate across the commonwealth. The best know they dont wanna stay there. Same reason not a single one of us on this forum would ever live there either. We have choices.

That was a while ago - March to be exact...
Now that our Editor has our First (actually THOUSANDTH!!!) Draft of our 395-page book CLANDESTINE (Clandestine-Life.com), I have a little more time:

Re: the exploration across the ocean by West Africans, which Neymar ridiculed as impossible because they didn't have "the stuff," here is one tidbit of evidence from the 11th Century, C.E. (Common Era, or A.D.).  Neymar, you are suffering from the "Legacy of Disbelief" I have mentioned before.

Check at the 33:30 mark for commentary on the paving of roads in Ile-Ife in Nigeria:

While Neymar dimissed the work of Van Sertima because of a Wiki page hit-job, They Came Before Columbus contains multiple examples of evidence for the trans-Atlantic travels of Africans to the "Americas" well before Chris "The Butcher" Columbus arrived - lost and thinking he was in India.

Neymar, of course, has NEVER READ the book, but was willing to take a white man's word that it was worthless....

Read for yourself...  You, too, Neymar.

LINK TO THE ENTIRE BOOK: http://thehouseofsankofa.com/books/Ivan-Van-Sertima-They-Came-Before-Columbu.pdf   :read:

Don't believe Afrocentric scholars and don't believe revisionist/white so-called supremacist scholars (white or black), Neymar.  No, don;t believe them...

Instead, go to page 3 of the pdf and read what two Europeans said about what some of the evidence (circumstantial, of course) that West Africans traveled to the Americas.

Then go to the four+ pages of footnotes at the end of Chapter One (alone) and see who to believe:  A Wiki page OR the depth of Van Sertima's research, including PRIMARY sources.

Particularly, look at footnote #19 for how Columbus' son HID the references in his father's own Journal!!!!!  He hid the references BECAUSE they showed that others beat his dad to the Americas, ipso facto, NO "DISCOVERY!"

The next Chapter begins on p. 21 with a white scholar's LOGICAL dismissal of claims that Native 'Americans' did not know Africans up, close and personal - long before Chris got lost on his way to India. (Some of that chapter covers events not that far east from where I now live in Panama - the Darien, an almost impassable area overlapping the Columbia-Panama border).

Neymar, the Olmec heads date from 800-700B.C.E. (BC).  After whom do YOU think they were modeled?

Does Alexander von Wuthenau sound like an Afrocentric scholar to you.  Some of his findings are discussed on page 26.

So, Neymar, it turns out that West Africans had "the stuff," but you don't.  Not blaming you entirely [because] you are a victim of your British/Euro education.  [In contrast,] You were making reference to my Ancestors' inherent and intrinsic capabilities; I am referencing your lack of education, not your intellectual competence.

But, My Dear Young Brother Neymar, it is time for YOU to do your own research/reading and uncover the lies that you have been told, digested and included into your worldview. Time for mental house-cleaning!

Brother, it's not too late....

O0  72,304
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 04:09:51 PM by Bison66 »
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
This is not re: Kemet, but goes back to the times of some of the first naval explorations by Europeans of East Africa.

VIDEO

And article:

From the 9th century all the way up until the 19th century, Kilwa Kisiwani was a wealthy and powerful port, reaching its peak around the late-Middle Ages. At its height, the empire stretched from Kenya to Mozambique, and Kilwa Kisiwani’s prosperity was crucial to the development of Swahili civilization.

During this time great structures were built that are now stunning ruins, all that’s left of the late empire. One of the most impressive of the ruins is the Great Mosque, the oldest standing mosque on the East African coast, which has 16 domes supported by many arches and pillars. Another amazing site is the Palace of Husuni Kubwa, which overlooks the island from on high and was once the :nono2:   largest building* :nono2: in sub-Saharan Africa.
UNQUOTE
https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/kilwa-kisiwani-ruins

*The massive building at Great Zimbabwe was larger, I believe.
O0    72,361
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 09:08:40 PM by Bison66 »
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Photo of cover of calendar - Queens of the Nile 2019

QUOTE FROM RUNOKO RASHIDI (a bad Brother!!)

Family, my new calendar is out!!! It is called the Queens of the Nile 2019 Calendar with Runoko Rashidi. I just took a photo of the cover. It is excellent!!! I love it!!! It has fifteen full-color photos of some of the most important women in African and world history. And each photograph is accompanied by a 275 word biography. The photos are placed in chronological order and each photo is by Runoko Rashidi in one of the great museums of the world. The paper is thick, high-quality and glossy--resistant to finger prints. There is an introductory essay on Black women in the Nile Valley by Runoko Rashidi. The birthdates of 75 important Black women are included, from Assata Shakur to Harriet Tubman to Winnie Mandela to Queen Charlotte Sophia. And there are quotes by and about Black women, including quotes by Sojourner Truth and Frances Welsing, M.D. It is a powerful piece of work. I am proud of it and so will you be!!! The cost is only $12.95, plus $5.00 shipping and handling. That is $17.95 via Paypal to Runoko@hotmail.com or through my Go Fund Me page at https://www.gofundme.com/support-dr-rashidi

UNQUOTE

O0  72,839
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 11:42:43 AM by Bison66 »
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Also see page 34 of this thread...

And then read this article for a debunking of recent claims of non-African origins of Ancient Kemet's civilization.

The debate and the attempted deception continues....
This site breaks down WHY recent news of Middle Eastern, Turkish and Euro DNA for mummies is a purposeful (or not) effort to deny the Africanity of Ancient Kemet.  Follow FIRST his incontrovertible logic and analogies and THEN look at the evidence he presents - evidence ignored by recent news reports of studies - for the DNA connection between sub-Saharan and Western Africans and even African-Americans!!!
THIS RIGHT HERE IS A MASTERFUL PRESENTATION!
HERE ARE THE KILLER PARAGRAPHS (but don't miss how he lays the foundation for his central argument about the "selectivity" of the sample:

http://en DOT lisapoyakama DOT org/the-egyptian-dna-case-truth-and-lies/
Replace 'DOT' with '.'
To be continued...

O0 
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
CONTINUED...

...Of the 91 mummies how many were actually genetically analyzed to determine who the ancient Egyptians were? Get this : 3. Johannes Krause begins by saying: “Here we present 90 mitochondrial genomes as well as genome-wide data sets from three individuals obtained from Egyptian mummies”. The study that makes so much noise all over the world today and which is supposed to have determined who the Egyptians were is based on only 3 mummies. 3 !!!!!!

Of these 3 mummies, how many date from the great ruling by the native Egyptians? Simple answer: 0. The mummy JK2134 dates from between 776 BC and 669 BC, the mummy JK2911 dates from 769-560 BC. The mummy JK2888 dates from 97-2 BC. All these mummies date from the time when Egypt in the north was dominated by white foreigners or had a large white immigrant population. These mummies cannot, in any way
http://en.lisapoyakama.org/the-egyptian-dna-case-truth-and-lies/

When people refer to quasi-science in THIS context, USUALLY they are simply disagreeing with the results due to their Legacy of Disbelief.

THE RESULTS ARE CLEAR and THE ATTEMPTS AT OBFUSCATION ARE OBVIOUS!!

In short the mummies supposed to say that the Egyptians were white:
- Come from a single and irrelevant site.
- Were taken in the north of Egypt which was repeatedly under the rule of white foreigners and partly populated by white immigrants.
- Are only 3, which is ridiculously small.
- Do not date, for any of them, from the ruling of the great indigenous Egyptians.
- All of them date from the late period, that is a period of decline and occupation, where the whites had infiltrated from the north.

This sample has therefore zero value. And there’s no point in continuing to discuss it. So do the Westerners want to pride themselves on the fact that they found 3 whites out of 10 million ancient Egyptians? They can have those them. We are not stingy.
UNQUOTE

CASO CERRADO - DE NUEVO!! = CASE CLOSED - AGAIN!!

O0  73,173
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Do you really need DNA to prove these are African people?

I can't IMAGINE that this is still a subject of debate, but...

Come to think of it,...there ain't much debate, huh?

O0  73,182

« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 07:17:43 PM by Bison66 »
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Also see page 34 of this thread...

And then read this article for a debunking of recent claims of non-African origins of Ancient Kemet's civilization.

The debate and the attempted deception continues....
This site breaks down WHY recent news of Middle Eastern, Turkish and Euro DNA for mummies is a purposeful (or not) effort to deny the Africanity of Ancient Kemet.  Follow FIRST his incontrovertible logic and analogies and THEN look at the evidence he presents - evidence ignored by recent news reports of studies - for the DNA connection between sub-Saharan and Western Africans and even African-Americans!!!
THIS RIGHT HERE IS A MASTERFUL PRESENTATION!
HERE ARE THE KILLER PARAGRAPHS (but don't miss how he lays the foundation for his central argument about the "selectivity" of the sample:

http://en DOT lisapoyakama DOT org/the-egyptian-dna-case-truth-and-lies/
Replace 'DOT' with '.'
To be continued...

O0

Yeah, 'cause European women wore braids like these...
http://www.lisapoyakama.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/mummy-3-001.jpg

O0

Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Even our concepts of "up and down" are infected with white so-called supremacy!!!

See world map at this link:

http://www.lisapoyakama.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Arno_Peters-Projektion.jpg

Why did westerners name those regions Upper and Lower Egypt? Well because they do know that our ancestors were directing themselves upside down as compared to the way we direct ourselves nowadays. Indeed, when we look at the geographic breakdown of the westerners’ falsified map about the pharaonic civilization, we are wondering why Upper Egypt which should have been on the northern part of the map is located on the southern part of map and why Lower Egypt which should have been in the South is located in the North.

Everything now makes sense when we turn the map upside down. The reversed map enables us to understand better the geographic location of Upper Egypt and Lower Egypt. Everything all put together was making what we call Kmt, Kemet, Kamita, Kama, the Black people’s country, that is to say our continent as a whole.

With the “turned upside down” map (which is actually its real position), we understand better the course of the Nile (from the Great Lakes to the Mediterranean) and the location of Upper and Lower Egypt. This is Kama, the land of our ancestors.

As our ancestors civilized many people, this perception of the world lasted for a long time around the world although Europeans have been trying to draw the world according to their ideology and their geographic location.

UNQUOTE

A "correct" map drawn by Europeans BEFORE white so-called supremacy reigned widely:

http://www.lisapoyakama.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/800px-Nicolas_Desliens11566.jpg

This is a great site:  http://en.lisapoyakama.org/the-orientation-of-the-world-in-the-african-thought/

O0   73,326
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
Thanks for posting a Bison. When I taught world cultures, I had to explain the concept of Upper and Lower Egypt to students. Because white supremacy is omnipresent, especially in textbooks, I would always use my own  materials.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Way to go, CU1994!!

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
New Discoveries of when humans first left Africa.

Implications are interesting, particularly re the interbreeding with Neanderthals
in western Asia, usually referred to as Europe.

Oldest Evidence of Humans Outside Africa Discovered

While the Misliya fossil is younger than this, it provides the first fossil evidence
confirming that modern humans left Africa considerably earlier than previously believed.
This series of recent studies and discoveries from disparate sources are providing
new insights into our own origins and dispersal around the globe.
UNQUOTE
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/oldest-evidence-of-humans-outside-africa-discovered/ar-BBToDZ7?ocid=spartanntp

This is not a "gift" from Kemet specifically, but humankind is Africa's gift to the world.
O0   73,595
Long Live Killmonger!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News