News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Poll

This thread is NO LONGER (THANKS, OW) locked. Do you..

Believe this thread was a waste of time?  Good riddance.
1 (11.1%)
Think the thread was alright? No big deal.
3 (33.3%)
Wish it would be unlocked so the information can continue to be shared? Valuable to me.
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: "...a nation to which Europe owes everything, for Egypt is responsible for..."  (Read 80240 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
I share this article about Panama, not because I live here, but because it highlights the misuse of science in the service of white so-called supremacy...

Pre-Columbian
burials

Violence in Pre-Columbian
Panama Exaggerated,
New Study Shows

The “long-overdue” reexamination of the Playa Venado site, which dates to 500-900 A.D. and is located near the Pacific entrance to the Panama Canal, found no evidence of ritual killing, said Nicole E. Smith-Guzmán, post-doctoral fellow at the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute (STRI). Lothrop’s misinterpretations are likely due to the era of “Romantic archaeology,” underdeveloped methodologies for mortuary studies and literal readings of Spanish accounts of indigenous peoples after European contact.

“We now realize that many of these Spanish chroniclers were motivated to show the indigenous populations they encountered as ‘uncivilized’ and in need of conquering,” said Smith-Guzmán, adding that many accounts of sacrifice and cannibalism have not been confirmed by the archaeological record.
“Rather than an example of violent death and careless deposition, Playa Venado presents an example of how pre-Columbian societies in the Isthmo-Colombian area showed respect and care for their kin after death.
UNQUOTE
https://stri.si.edu/story/pre-columbian-burials

Nonetheless, we still have people who embrace the 'Legacy of Disbelief' and will reject any scientific findings that contradict the false narrative of Euro "superiority."

Such persons are impervious to "education" because their a priori beliefs and fragile egos do not permit the acceptance of contradicting information, no matter how well-researched it is.

Incidentally, the map at the link below shows the location of the beach, now popular with surfers. 

http://qualityinvestment.com.pa/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/foto-117.jpg

We live to the north of Venao and just to the east of where it says "El Valle de Anton."

O0  70,149
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 03:28:47 PM by Bison66 »
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
FROM BACK IN MARCH OF THIS YEAR

neymar,

I asked you whether or not you accept the DNA evidence from the mummies...

There's no sense in me spending time giving you EVIDENCE if you are not interested in evidence.

So, do you - or will you - accept DNA evidence produced by WHITE SCIENTISTS, NOT AFROCENTRISTS, about mummies? 

I will engage with you with EVIDENCE.  But if your mind is made up and the facts don't matter, I have better things to do with my time.

neymar said:

Van Sertima's research has been debunked throughly in his field:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Van_Sertima#Reception

But you want me to go find research that this is a white man's world we are living in? Why go that far.

I am really annoyed that my time is limited right now.

Wikipedia?  Really!?
I have edited Wiki pages and know how it works.  That one is an OBVIOUS hitjob.  The same kind of folks tried to beat down Diop.  But that doesn't mean that Van Sertima was correct about everything.  His was pioneering work and he missed some things, but let me ask you AGAIN:  Will you accept EVIDENCE THAT AFRICANS WERE IN THE AMERICAS HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE THE VIKINGS OR Cristóbal Colón (Columbus' name in Spanish).

Now,.....
No, I did not ask you "to go find research."  I asked you for your sources and whose research your conclusions are based on re: exploration and writing.

Clearly, you have none.

I will take a brief moment to point out the GLARING LOGICAL/HISTORICAL FLAW in your key argument about exploration.

You say that IF Africans had already been in the Americas, then Europeans would not have had to kidnap them and bring them.

EVEN YOU MUST SEE HOW RIDICULOUS THAT ARGUMENT IS...

First of all, it was Columbus and other Europeans who said they saw evidence of Africans having been there.  And the testimony of the Arawaks, themselves, AS REPORTED BY THE EUROPEANS!!!!  So, that is not in dispute.

Secondly, COMMON SENSE should tell you that the number of Africans - most of whom would have intermarried with Native peoples - would not be sufficient for the sugar and other plantation economies that they intended to develop.

Tell me, first, if you have a logical disagreement with EITHER OF THE POINTS I HAVE JUST MADE.....because again, if you will deal with neither facts and logic...it's a waste of time.

O0
UNQUOTE
https://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php?topic=134319.msg1027790#msg1027790

Just checking to see, Neymar, if you're ready to have an HONEST exchange based on evidence or if you are still clinging to your fact-devoid Legacy of Disbelief...

You've never read Van Sertima, have you?

O0  69,072

How about an Ethiopian DNA test? 

Neymar, do you believe her results?  She's PURE Ethiopian with a dark skinned brother.  Same parents, they believe.  Both of her parents and "all" grandparents born in Ethiopia - except for ONE "mysterious" (her word) grandfather. 

But turned out she has a large amount of Arabian blood/heritage.

Why am I not surprised? :shrug:

O0    70,541
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 10:20:40 PM by Bison66 »
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Good Summary Here...
"This article will attempt to sum up the hundreds of books already written on the subject..."

PROOF THAT THE WHITE WORLD WAS BUILT ON PLAGIARIZED BLACK KNOWLEDGE

:read:

By the time Greece began to crawl back out of its first dark age around 800 B.C., Kemet (Ancient Egypt) had already entered its 22nd Dynasty.

Greeks resumed the practice of sending its students to Kemet to retrieve the knowledge that had been lost, and by 700 B.C., large Greek communities became permanent fixtures in Kemetic cities.

Nearly all well known Greeks whom we study and revere in school curricula today all studied at the feet of Kemetic scholars.

Indeed, the Greek St. Clement of Alexandria, once said that if you were to write a book of 1,000 pages, you would not be able to put down the names of all the Greeks who went to Kemet to be educated and even those who did not tried to claim they did because it was prestigious.

Plato founded the Academy in Athens, the first institution of higher learning in the Western world. He studied at the Temple of Waset for 11 years
Aristotle tutored Alexander the Great, and is wrongly credited with being the first scientist in history. He studied at Kemet for 11-13 years
Socrates, who is credited as the Father of Western philosophy, studied in Kemet for 15 years
Pythegoras is credited as being the Father of numerology and has a mathematical theorem that is still taught in schools today that bears his name. He studied in Kemet for 22 years
Hypocrates is wrongly credited as the Father of Medicine. He studied in Kemet for 20 years
The Greek Historian Diodorus matriculated at Waset
Solon, known as one of the Seven Wise Men of Greece, matriculated at Waset
Thales, the first Greek philosopher, matriculated at Waset
Euripides matriculated at Waset
All the great names of Western academia sat at the feet of Black men and women who had mastered the subject matter material a thousand years in advance.

UNQUOTE

This article covers
WRITING

MATHEMATICS
Kemetians discovered mathematical formulas for determining cylindrical surface values two millennia before Archimedes, and Archimedes failed to truly discover pi, whereas the scholars of Kemet had discovered the value as early as 3,000 B.C.

We know this thanks to a mathematical papyrus that was written in 1700 B.C. that contains reference tables and a collection of 20 arithmetic and 20 algebraic problems. The problems start out with simple fractional expressions, followed by completion (sekhem) problems and more involved linear equations (aha problems).
UNQUOTE

ENGINEERING

A Kemite using the shadoof to water a garden. This is the lever that Archimedes claimed would allow him to lift the world

https://www.panafricanalliance.com/stolen-from-africa/

When the truth has been buried for so long and a brazen lie has been told for millenia, one cannot simply tell the truth ONCE.  It - like the falsehood - must be told over and over so that it may eventually overcome the lie in the minds of the People.

O0    70,641
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 02:24:57 AM by Bison66 »
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 16 Football Championships and Counting...
Good Summary Here...
"This article will attempt to sum up the hundreds of books already written on the subject..."

PROOF THAT THE WHITE WORLD WAS BUILT ON PLAGIARIZED BLACK KNOWLEDGE

:read:

By the time Greece began to crawl back out of its first dark age around 800 B.C., Kemet (Ancient Egypt) had already entered its 22nd Dynasty.

Greeks resumed the practice of sending its students to Kemet to retrieve the knowledge that had been lost, and by 700 B.C., large Greek communities became permanent fixtures in Kemetic cities.

Nearly all well known Greeks whom we study and revere in school curricula today all studied at the feet of Kemetic scholars.

Indeed, the Greek St. Clement of Alexandria, once said that if you were to write a book of 1,000 pages, you would not be able to put down the names of all the Greeks who went to Kemet to be educated and even those who did not tried to claim they did because it was prestigious.

Plato founded the Academy in Athens, the first institution of higher learning in the Western world. He studied at the Temple of Waset for 11 years
Aristotle tutored Alexander the Great, and is wrongly credited with being the first scientist in history. He studied at Kemet for 11-13 years
Socrates, who is credited as the Father of Western philosophy, studied in Kemet for 15 years
Pythegoras is credited as being the Father of numerology and has a mathematical theorem that is still taught in schools today that bears his name. He studied in Kemet for 22 years
Hypocrates is wrongly credited as the Father of Medicine. He studied in Kemet for 20 years
The Greek Historian Diodorus matriculated at Waset
Solon, known as one of the Seven Wise Men of Greece, matriculated at Waset
Thales, the first Greek philosopher, matriculated at Waset
Euripides matriculated at Waset
All the great names of Western academia sat at the feet of Black men and women who had mastered the subject matter material a thousand years in advance.

UNQUOTE

This article covers
WRITING

MATHEMATICS
Kemetians discovered mathematical formulas for determining cylindrical surface values two millennia before Archimedes, and Archimedes failed to truly discover pi, whereas the scholars of Kemet had discovered the value as early as 3,000 B.C.

We know this thanks to a mathematical papyrus that was written in 1700 B.C. that contains reference tables and a collection of 20 arithmetic and 20 algebraic problems. The problems start out with simple fractional expressions, followed by completion (sekhem) problems and more involved linear equations (aha problems).
UNQUOTE

ENGINEERING

A Kemite using the shadoof to water a garden. This is the lever that Archimedes claimed would allow him to lift the world

When the truth has been buried for so long and a brazen lie has been told for millenia, one cannot simply tell the truth ONCE.  It - like the falsehood - must be told over and over so that it may eventually overcome the lie in the minds of the People.

O0    70,641

NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others  that it's Not...

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I am really annoyed that my time is limited right now.

Wikipedia?  Really!?
I have edited Wiki pages and know how it works.  That one is an OBVIOUS hitjob.  The same kind of folks tried to beat down Diop.  But that doesn't mean that Van Sertima was correct about everything.  His was pioneering work and he missed some things, but let me ask you AGAIN:  Will you accept EVIDENCE THAT AFRICANS WERE IN THE AMERICAS HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE THE VIKINGS OR Cristóbal Colón (Columbus' name in Spanish).

Now,.....
No, I did not ask you "to go find research."  I asked you for your sources and whose research your conclusions are based on re: exploration and writing.

Clearly, you have none.

I will take a brief moment to point out the GLARING LOGICAL/HISTORICAL FLAW in your key argument about exploration.

You say that IF Africans had already been in the Americas, then Europeans would not have had to kidnap them and bring them.

EVEN YOU MUST SEE HOW RIDICULOUS THAT ARGUMENT IS...

First of all, it was Columbus and other Europeans who said they saw evidence of Africans having been there.  And the testimony of the Arawaks, themselves, AS REPORTED BY THE EUROPEANS!!!!  So, that is not in dispute.

Secondly, COMMON SENSE should tell you that the number of Africans - most of whom would have intermarried with Native peoples - would not be sufficient for the sugar and other plantation economies that they intended to develop.

Tell me, first, if you have a logical disagreement with EITHER OF THE POINTS I HAVE JUST MADE.....because again, if you will deal with neither facts and logic...it's a waste of time.

O0
UNQUOTE
https://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php?topic=134319.msg1027790#msg1027790

Just checking to see, Neymar, if you're ready to have an HONEST exchange based on evidence or if you are still clinging to your fact-devoid Legacy of Disbelief...

You've never read Van Sertima, have you?

O0  69,072

How about an Ethiopian DNA test? 

Neymar, do you believe her results?  She's PURE Ethiopian with a dark skinned brother.  Same parents, they believe.  Both of her parents and "all" grandparents born in Ethiopia - except for ONE "mysterious" (her word) grandfather. 

But turned out she has a large amount of Arabian blood/heritage.

Why am I not surprised? :shrug:

O0    70,541
[/quote]

[/center]

MATHEMATICS

UNQUOTE

ENGINEERING

O0    70,641
[/quote][/img]

NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others  that it's Not...

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I share this article about Panama, not because I live here, but because it highlights the misuse of science in the service of white so-called supremacy...

Pre-Columbian
burials

Violence in Pre-Columbian
Panama Exaggerated,
New Study Shows

The “long-overdue” reexamination of the Playa Venado site, which dates to 500-900 A.D. and is located near the Pacific entrance to the Panama Canal, found no evidence of ritual killing, said Nicole E. Smith-Guzmán, post-doctoral fellow at the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute (STRI). Lothrop’s misinterpretations are likely due to the era of “Romantic archaeology,” underdeveloped methodologies for mortuary studies and literal readings of Spanish accounts of indigenous peoples after European contact.

“We now realize that many of these Spanish chroniclers were motivated to show the indigenous populations they encountered as ‘uncivilized’ and in need of conquering,” said Smith-Guzmán, adding that many accounts of sacrifice and cannibalism have not been confirmed by the archaeological record.
“Rather than an example of violent death and careless deposition, Playa Venado presents an example of how pre-Columbian societies in the Isthmo-Colombian area showed respect and care for their kin after death.
UNQUOTE
https://stri.si.edu/story/pre-columbian-burials

Nonetheless, we still have people who embrace the 'Legacy of Disbelief' and will reject any scientific findings that contradict the false narrative of Euro "superiority."

Such persons are impervious to "education" because their a priori beliefs and fragile egos do not permit the acceptance of contradicting information, no matter how well-researched it is.

Incidentally, the map at the link below shows the location of the beach, now popular with surfers. 

http://qualityinvestment.com.pa/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/foto-117.jpg

We live to the north of Venao and just to the east of where it says "El Valle de Anton."

O0  70,149

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Howard University Alumnus Anthony Browder Shares Insights
As First To Direct
Egyptian Archeological Excavation Funded By African Americans

WASHINGTON, D.C. (December 5, 2018) — Howard University alumnus Anthony Browder, Ph.D. has been leading groundbreaking work in Egyptian archaeology as the first African American to fund and coordinate an archaeological dig in Egypt. Browder is director of the ASA Restoration Project, which recently celebrated its 10th year, and is responsible for the excavation and restoration of the 25th dynasty tombs of Karabasken and Karakhamun in Luxor, Egypt. This year, his excavation team discovered 2700-year-old Kushite artifacts that were installed in the Egyptian Museum in Luxor on August 19.

“The ASA Restoration Project is named after Dr. Asa Grant Hilliard, III who was instrumental in shaping my development as a young man, father, and researcher,” says Browder. “We’ve funded three quarters of a million dollars to fund archeological excavation in Egypt. Working in concert with the Egyptian government and Egyptologist Elena Pischikova, we have now proven that the 25th Dynasty, the only dynasty in Egyptian history that contemporary Egyptologists acknowledge as a “negro” dynasty, were responsible for innovations that were credited to the 26th and 27th dynasties.”

Browder developed an interest in Egyptology on Howard University’s campus over 30 years ago. Having earned a bachelor of fine arts degree in graphic design in 1974, Browder was fascinated by the art and craftsmanship of the King Tut Exhibit at the National Gallery of Art and took his first trip* to Egypt in 1980. Seven years after graduating from Howard, Browder founded the IKG Cultural Research Center which he used to facilitate lectures on ancient Egyptian history and culture and conduct Egypt on the Potomac field trips that have taken nearly 30,000 students, tourists, educators, and others on a tour that explores connections to ancient Egyptian architecture across the Washington, D.C. monuments.

[...]

“We have to be totally cognizant of the fact that Egypt is the oldest civilization known to mankind and the longest existing civilization in the history of humanity. It thrived for 3,000 years,” says Browder. “Anyone who is a student of African American history knows that during the time of slavery it was illegal for people of African ancestry to read or write, and the past was erased. The work we are doing is modeling for ourselves and our children what we can accomplish when we choose to assume responsibility, to love ourselves and love our history.”

UNQUOTE

https://newsroom.howard.edu/newsroom/article/9166/howard-university-alumnus-anthony-browder-shares-insights-first-direct-egyptian

Good stuff!!  Great work!!

*Though not mentioned here, it was Dr. Ben Jochannan with whom Tony traveled on his very first trip to Kemet.

O0   72,066
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 12:32:46 AM by Bison66 »
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Thanks, Iceman!!!

Appreciate the encouragement!!
   :)

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Another one for tonight...
Not Kemet, but interesting re: origins of early humans:

2.4-Million-Year-Old Stone Tools Turn Up in an Unexpected Place
Artifacts found in Algeria complicate the story of early-human evolution.

QUOTETo the untrained eye, the rock would have looked like any other. But when Mohamed Sahnouni pulled it out of the ground in the summer of 2006, he immediately recognized it as a chopper: a palm-size tool deliberately flaked to create a sharp cutting edge. It looked exactly like something from the so-called Oldowan culture, a style of stone tools that existed between 1.9 and 2.6 million years ago, predate Homo sapiens, and had mainly come from East Africa.

But Sahnouni wasn’t in East Africa.

For years, he and his colleagues had been exploring the archaeological site of Ain Boucherit in Algeria’s High Plateaus, just an hour’s drive from the Mediterranean at the continent’s northern edge. This part of the continent has been relatively neglected by archaeologists, and until now, the oldest artifacts from the region were 1.8 million-year-old stone tools that Sahnouni had found at nearby Ain Hanech. But what his team discovered at Ain Boucherit was much older.

After unearthing that first chopper, his team eventually dug up 252 other Oldowan-style tools. They also found 19 animal bones with long indentations that they interpret as cut marks, a sign of prehistoric butchery. The oldest of these tools and bones are 2.4 million years old. “It was a big joy to find them,” Sahnouni says.

[...]

The artifacts suggest that hominins were in North Africa, carving up animal meat, at least 600,000 years earlier than previously thought. More importantly, they suggest that the Oldowan culture—the earliest well-accepted stone technology—either spread from East Africa to the north very quickly or originated in different parts of Africa independently...

UNQUOTE
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/11/we-found-rocks-in-a-hopeless-place/576967/

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Born on Dec 25th
Born to a virgin
12 Disciples
Resurrected

....in Kemet in 3,000 BCE (Before the Common Era)

O0  72,158
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

O0  72,158

The date of Christ birth could not have been DEC. 25th, because that is winter time, and no mention of needing heat to stay warm. Too, those traveling bringing gifts traveled by night being led by a light/star (craft) because traveling by day would be too hot, and the craft leading them would be clearly seen.

That said, I would submit that the Christ child was born in late summer or early fall (September). So, Youshua (a. K. A. Jesus Christ) is probably a Virgo like me.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 06:15:14 AM by soflorattler »

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
The Nicean Conference

Why was it called?

What was decreed?

Dr. Roy Hagins:

And, Soflo, thanks.  The existence of the previous "crucified Saviors" are the reason that December 25th is celebrated.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Sorry about that video (above) being unavailable...   :shrug:  Meanwhile, I've come across counterclaims that undermine several of Pastor Hagins' claims.  And credibly so.

NEWLY DISCOVERED KEMET TOMB.
COLORS INTACT AFTER 4,400 YEARS.
REDDISH-BROWN SKIN TONES.

After More Than 4,000 Years, Vibrant Egyptian Tomb Sees The Light Of Day
[/font]

...Photographs of the tomb show a narrow doorway leading to a rectangular room, its walls covered with carved symbols, images and human forms. Particularly striking are their well-preserved colors – light yellows, rich blues and a reddish-brown skin tone.

[...]

"The color is almost intact even though the tomb is almost 4,400 years old," said Mostafa Waziri, secretary-general of the Supreme Council of Antiquities, according to Reuters. He told reporters the find was "one of a kind in the last decades."

The entrance of the newly-discovered tomb, seen Saturday.

This rediscovered site is part of a massive complex that has proven invaluable to historians and researchers, as described by the magazine Archaeology:

"Thousands of tombs are spread across an area nearly four miles long and nearly a mile wide, and covering more than 3,000 years of complex Egyptian history. ... Saqqara has yielded some of antiquity's most compelling art and architecture, from the magnificent complex of Djoser, which set the standard for future pharaonic tombs, to intimate, carved stone friezes picturing some of the most moving scenes of daily life in ancient Egypt."

[...]

This latest tomb was uncovered on Thursday, Reuters reports, and still contains a number of sealed shafts that could lead to sarcophagi or other archaeological treasures. Excavation of those openings will begin Sunday.
UNQUOTE

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News