News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: 7 POINT PLAN TO REINSTATE DONALD TRUMP AS POTUS  (Read 268 times)

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
Re: 7 POINT PLAN TO REINSTATE DONALD TRUMP AS POTUS
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2021, 03:56:56 PM »
Yes, these Obama politicized judges will do all kinds of s**t. They and their political biased rulings will be slapped down by the SCOTUS.

Oh yeah,  ::)  the Supreme Court has really been open to hearing these Trump election challenges:

Supreme Court rejects Republican attack on Biden victory

The nation’s highest court strikes down a Texas lawsuit backed by President Trump and Republicans across the country to overturn the election.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/nation-world/2020/12/11/supreme-court-rejects-republican-attack-on-biden-victory/

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2021, 04:17:38 PM »
Yes, these Obama politicized judges will do all kinds of s**t. They and their political biased rulings will be slapped down by the SCOTUS.

Oh yeah,  ::)  the Supreme Court has really been open to hearing these Trump election challenges:

The nation’s highest court strikes down a Texas lawsuit backed by President Trump and Republicans across the country to overturn the election.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/nation-world/2020/12/11/supreme-court-rejects-republican-attack-on-biden-victory/

The floodgates will be opened in a matter a few months.

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2021, 04:24:50 PM »
So you don’t have evidence, you are just talking s**t. Very typical

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2021, 04:30:48 PM »

Nostradumbass strikes (out) again... :snicker :snicker :snicker

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2021, 04:44:31 PM »

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2021, 05:52:40 PM »
he's a lonely old man. Too bad he chooses such a negative path for attention.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2021, 06:44:41 PM »
Y'all notice...

Olds..t never answered whether he believes in the feasibility of the so-called 7 Point Plan.

It's because, behind all the bluster, he has NO thoughts.

Here's a quite different "7 Point Scenario."

1. #ErraticTrump is INDICTED in New York
2. #ErraticTrump is INDICTED in Georgia
3. Wieselberg turns "states evidence"
4. Ivanka, Eric and Donnie, Jr. are INDICTED
5. Militias, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers stage armed attacks and hundreds are killed and arrested
6. Sedition trials follow
7. #3TimeLoser45 has a nervous breakdown and is removed from Mar Lago in a stylish STRAIGHT JACKET

I like my scenario better than that ridiculously implausible 7 point BULLSHYT that Olds..t posted.

O0

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2021, 12:30:44 AM »
I knew this post and thread would bring you cock roaches out... into the light!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This dude is still a straight cornball.

This clown does not believe this ladies and gentlemen. Look at this post. It screams "I need attention and someone to argue with because I have nothing else constructive to do nor anything worthwhile to spend my time on. I am a worthless troll."

« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 12:20:36 AM by FunCkMaster »
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2021, 08:00:55 AM »
Yeah, he's even protected.
On another HBCU board he was dealt with so he came here and found a safe haven.  Go figure.  :crazy:
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2021, 11:09:29 PM »
Old Sport, what are your thoughts on the 7 point plan?

There's absolutely no precedent for this situation. However, I believe things are going to reach a climax as it relates to the irregularities (or down right fraud) experienced in the 2020 election.

What climax do you envision as it relates to election irregularities or fraud? The Courts of have already ruled. A Federal Judge is considering sanctioning the Trump lawyers who brought the lawsuit in Michigan. Rudy Giuliani has been suspended from practicing law in New York and Washington D.C.

A federal judge is considering whether to order financial penalties or other sanctions against some of former President Donald Trump's lawyers who signed onto a lawsuit last year challenging Michigan's election results.

U.S. District Judge Linda Parker in Detroit held a six-hour hearing Monday by video conference. She said she plans to make a decision about sanctions at a later date.

The judge said that the court is "concerned" that affidavits included in the lawsuit "were submitted in bad faith." Some of the affidavits, Trump's lawyers admitted, were repurposed from other cases.

The lawsuit alleging widespread fraud was voluntarily dropped after a judge in December found nothing but “speculation and conjecture” that votes for Trump somehow were destroyed or switched to votes for Joe Biden, who won Michigan by 2.8 percentage points.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-lawyers-might-be-penalized-over-michigan-election-case-n1273677

As M&G said, it was Repub-appointed judges as well.

And... SCOTUS rejected his case despite THREE Justices being involved on the Bush side in 2000 election dispute and THREE Justices appointed by #3TimeLoser45.

But, Olds..t is up in here telling lies and making excuses.

O0

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule