News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: NC A&T "The Jungle Show" 9/27/12 (ESPNU)  (Read 2682 times)

Offline TREESE

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
Re: NC A&T "The Jungle Show" 9/27/12 (ESPNU)
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2012, 09:15:56 AM »
Pretty lame to me. ::)

like that bird show from the duke game!!!!!....................................

Offline NewCreativeUsername

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2012, 11:34:34 AM »
^^^they didnt do a show there, champ
the Sound Machine will be ready...

To do what exactly? put on a slaw fieldshow featuring drawn out ballads, recycled MJ Gimmicks, and Confusing Show Concepts that leave you scratching your head and wishing you took that bathroom break after all???

I really need folks to stop posting after taking Hits of that Molly...
Drawn out ballads that ALWAYS sound great. MJ gimmicks that havent been recycled nearly much as the diamonds that get rotated in Greensboro. Confusing show concepts that are only confusing to those who want them to be.  People start doing themed shows and act like they found the fountain of youth, boy. DCI & Corps bands, anyone? I like Delight though...;D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 11:41:22 AM by NewCreativeUsername »

Offline TREESE

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2012, 01:04:15 PM »
^^^they didnt do a show there, champ

To do what exactly? put on a slaw fieldshow featuring drawn out ballads, recycled MJ Gimmicks, and Confusing Show Concepts that leave you scratching your head and wishing you took that bathroom break after all???

Drawn out ballads that ALWAYS sound great. MJ gimmicks that havent been recycled nearly much as the diamonds that get rotated in Greensboro. Confusing show concepts that are only confusing to those who want them to be.  People start doing themed shows and act like they found the fountain of youth, boy. DCI & Corps bands, anyone? I like Delight though...;D

quoted the wrong posted!!!!! sorry about that! ;D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 06:02:40 PM by TREESE »

Offline NewCreativeUsername

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2012, 05:09:53 PM »
You spelled "okay, he's right" wrong, dude...

Offline Aggie Blues

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2012, 06:43:06 PM »

And you guys took parts of that confusing show I see.  Guess you guys will do MJ next. :shrug: ::)

Please EP, Tell me exactly what concepts (or lack thereof) were taken from that Welfare Witchcraft Hocus Pocus that The SOund Machince displays on a Week to Week basis?

and "Creative"newusername...Yes, A&T is doing themed shows this season (whats your point?) and incorporating Roll Steps (that still need some work) and reverse marching to point the sound to the front of the audience and other fundamentals that you would normally See on the DCI & Corp Style side, but what and I ask what has A&T stolen from NCCU?

AGGIE PRIDE

Offline Aggie Blues

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2012, 07:07:24 PM »
MJ gimmicks that havent been recycled nearly much as the diamonds that get rotated in Greensboro. Confusing show concepts that are only confusing to those who want them to be.  People start doing themed shows and act like they found the fountain of youth, boy. DCI & Corps bands, anyone? I like Delight though...;D

Lemme Stop you right there...

"Confusing show concepts that are only confusing to those who want them to be."

If the audience is scratching their heads and left with a general  :shrug: feeling, then please done say the show was too "High Brow" for people to understand, you just didnt execute the theme. If I'm watching the show in person, I shouldn't have to go onto the 5th quarter and wait for the cliffs notes or a rationale of the show from Someone inside of the program two days later to be like "Oh, I Get it!"

AGGIE PRIDE

Offline Aggie Blues

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2012, 03:38:51 AM »
Oops! Looks Like the Smooth Criminal Was Spotted Again In Indy at the Circle City Classic... 

I guess Nicki Said it best: "MJ gone and I aint having that..." :nono2:

Although the spin applied to this would make us all dizzy, Eagle Pride & New(NotSo)CreativeUsername, I beg you, please dont waste the bandwidth trying to respond. I always have receipts ready for the facts I present.

AGGIE PRIDE

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News