News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Samuel Jackson video to support Obama  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
  • ^Olds**ts, DUMBASSwh?y & mrwh?yers**ts Prez & Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Samuel Jackson video to support Obama
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2012, 09:55:28 AM »
AGAIN, I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY WITH THE MESSAGE, JUST NOT THE WAY IT WAS PRESENTED.  WOULD NOT WANT MY 10 AND 8 YEAR OLD GRANDKIDS TO WATCH IT.  WHAT CONCERNS ME IS NOT HOW IT IMPACTS OBAMA SUPPORTERS, BUT OBAMA DETRACTORS.  THE RACE IS STILL NOT WON AND I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THOSE GOP A--HOLES ANY AMMUNITION TO USE AGAINST THE POTUS.

COL... this message is NOT for 8 or 10 year old kids. It's for tweens, the middle aged and the elderly.

You saw the targets; all adults of voting age.

As for the detractors... well; those MF'ers have already pulled out ALL the stops. There ain't nothing left for them to use against him except necrophilia and child molestation!  >:(

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline Meciber 202

• Assistant GM
  • We're Baaacck! MEAC Baby! 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2012, 11:03:45 AM »
BTW, I LOOOOOOOVE Sarah Silverman. Not only is she deceptively intellegent and politically active, she's cute and FINE to boot. :nod:

This is HER work you know.  :clap:

She's very unique and one of the best at doing what she do ... her "indecent proposal" video on youtube cracks me up every time  :lmao:

An Indecent Proposal (Explicit language):  http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=2B5o6-qNk6Q
2006 HBCU National Champions - NC Central University

Don't forget secret GOP strategy meetings sponsored by Koch bros: attendees included Congressmen, Governors, CEOs, National Chamber of Congress, and two Supreme Court Judges; all united to put GOP back in power. Could SC Judges be bought? smh

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2012, 01:37:06 PM »
This video is part of her "Schlep the Vote" project.  :nod:

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2012, 09:34:15 PM »
I didn't want to begin a new thread with this and this thread seems an appropriate place for a slightly off-color story:

A Smart Kid

A fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up - fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman... and so forth.

However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an Exotic Dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes to music in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little Justin aside. "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," the boy said, "He works for the Republican National Committee and is hoping to get Romney elected by, among other things, committing voter registration fraud by signing up dead people, but it's just too embarrassing to say that in front of the other kids."
O0
This what happens when y'all spend all day watching college football and leave me home alone to play at Onnidan.  ;D

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2012, 11:18:10 AM »
AGAIN, I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY WITH THE MESSAGE, JUST NOT THE WAY IT WAS PRESENTED.  WOULD NOT WANT MY 10 AND 8 YEAR OLD GRANDKIDS TO WATCH IT.  WHAT CONCERNS ME IS NOT HOW IT IMPACTS OBAMA SUPPORTERS, BUT OBAMA DETRACTORS.  THE RACE IS STILL NOT WON AND I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THOSE GOP A--HOLES ANY AMMUNITION TO USE AGAINST THE POTUS.

COL... this message is NOT for 8 or 10 year old kids. It's for tweens, the middle aged and the elderly.

As for the detractors... well; those MF'ers have already pulled out ALL the stops. There ain't nothing left for them to use against him except necrophilia and child molestation!  >:(

SINCE WHEN HAS ACCESS TO ANY MESSAGE BEEN CONTROLLED OR RESTRICTED TO A SPECIFIC GROUP FOR WHICH IT WAS INTENDED?  YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED AT THE THINGS ON THE INTERNET THAT I AM ROUTINELY MADE AWARE OF FROM MY 10 AND 8 YEAR OLD GRANDKIDS.
2X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2019 & 2020

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2012, 02:07:01 PM »
OK, but..

FAN,
How do you "fear" the fRight could exploit this video?

Is it a bigger vulnerability than "god" not being mentioned in the Dem platform?  I ask that to make the point that I don't think the Repubs are making much hay with that one.
O0

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2012, 09:34:29 AM »

SINCE WHEN HAS ACCESS TO ANY MESSAGE BEEN CONTROLLED OR RESTRICTED TO A SPECIFIC GROUP FOR WHICH IT WAS INTENDED?  YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED AT THE THINGS ON THE INTERNET THAT I AM ROUTINELY MADE AWARE OF FROM MY 10 AND 8 YEAR OLD GRANDKIDS.

The potential for harm is COMPLETELY outweighed by the benefits of the message.

I wouldn't want MY 5 year old granddaughter to see it, but then I control her access to ALL media while she is at home. :shrug:

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule