News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: 3/5's having a Clint Eastwood moment.  (Read 526 times)

Online 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
3/5's having a Clint Eastwood moment.
« on: September 11, 2012, 09:37:47 PM »
3/5's is having a Clint Eastwood moment.  

I cannot fiqure out if he is talking or posting to himself or if there is a chair in the room with him.

Check this link and you tell me.

http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php/topic,67462.msg0.html#new

If you go into that room please dont post or disturb him.  

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Re: 3/5's having a Clint Eastwood moment.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 11:44:23 PM »
Those kind of threads - the ones ignored by folks with good sense - are still examples of OS making a weaker case for his position than others do.
O0

Online 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 09:20:10 AM »
Those kind of threads - the ones ignored by folks with good sense - are still examples of OS making a weaker case for his position than others do.
O0
B4L and CU tried to help 3/5's out during his Eastwood moment.  I think they gave up.

Offline Meciber 202

• Assistant GM
  • We're Baaacck! MEAC Baby! 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 03:05:23 PM »
I've been doing my part - I don't even open any thread that he creates and I just skip over anything he posts ... if more people really ignored him, I think he would "leave onnidan again" for real this time .... :lol:
2006 HBCU National Champions - NC Central University

Don't forget secret GOP strategy meetings sponsored by Koch bros: attendees included Congressmen, Governors, CEOs, National Chamber of Congress, and two Supreme Court Judges; all united to put GOP back in power. Could SC Judges be bought? smh

Online 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 03:26:45 PM »
I've been doing my part - I don't even open any thread that he creates and I just skip over anything he posts ... if more people really ignored him, I think he would "leave onnidan again" for real this time .... :lol:
I usually dont even open them either.

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 03:40:11 PM »
I have to get better at that but sometimes it's too hard to resist getting a shot in. I promise I will do better.

Offline Meciber 202

• Assistant GM
  • We're Baaacck! MEAC Baby! 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 05:01:24 PM »
I have to get better at that but sometimes it's too hard to resist getting a shot in. I promise I will do better.

Believe me, you'll feel so much better (kinda euphoric, like after an enema  :-X ) if you are successful - just do it - one day at a time. :nod:

I'm pulling for you  :clap:
2006 HBCU National Champions - NC Central University

Don't forget secret GOP strategy meetings sponsored by Koch bros: attendees included Congressmen, Governors, CEOs, National Chamber of Congress, and two Supreme Court Judges; all united to put GOP back in power. Could SC Judges be bought? smh

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 08:33:07 PM »
Replace Clint with Oldsenile and that chair with Twin, MaG, Y and Highlander and you pretty much describe 99% of Poof the Magic Law Clerk's threads.

"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule