News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: The Failure of Supply-Side Economics  (Read 2687 times)

Offline Meciber 202

• Assistant GM
  • We're Baaacck! MEAC Baby! 2010
    • View Profile
Re: The Failure of Supply-Side Economics
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2012, 09:34:05 PM »
Doing your homework I see. Redevelopement Agencies don't exist here in California anymore...FYI....None of the contracts that I work on are paid by any governmental agency....they are paid by the landowners through taxes and assessments. GO VIKINGS!!!

highlander,

Let me see if I understand your terminology.
You seem to be saying that because taxes and assessments are paid by landowners that go to govt entities, who then use the funds for projects do not make those govt projects?
Is that it?
I must admit that even framing this question was difficult because the logic is so twisted.
O0
Those taxes and assessment don't pay for the projects....those projects have already been constructed with bond proceeds. GO VIKINGS!!!
[/quote]

:o Oh no he didn't .... asking for more rope when he should just accept fact and count it as a lost  :no: :shrug:

Uchi, see your post like this is why I have issues with you sometimes :nono2: are you really gonna tell me you don't know anything about those "mystery bonds" ... hint hint ...  the light bulb is there for ya, just pull the switch  :no:  I'm gonna give you chance to come clean and even give you clue (think about municipal,state,federal and what they have in common) You can do it.   :angel:

And I assume you at least know about sub-contracting and how that works - just in case you try to plead further ignorance.  :snicker
2006 HBCU National Champions - NC Central University

Don't forget secret GOP strategy meetings sponsored by Koch bros: attendees included Congressmen, Governors, CEOs, National Chamber of Congress, and two Supreme Court Judges; all united to put GOP back in power. Could SC Judges be bought? smh

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2012, 10:16:49 AM »
Doing your homework I see. Redevelopement Agencies don't exist here in California anymore...FYI....None of the contracts that I work on are paid by any governmental agency....they are paid by the landowners through taxes and assessments. GO VIKINGS!!!

highlander,

You seem to be saying that because taxes and assessments are paid by landowners that go to govt entities, who then use the funds for projects do not make those govt projects?
Is that it?
I must admit that even framing this question was difficult because the logic is so twisted.
O0
Those taxes and assessment don't pay for the projects....those projects have already been constructed with bond proceeds. GO VIKINGS!!!

:o Oh no he didn't .... asking for more rope when he should just accept fact and count it as a lost  :no: :shrug:

Uchi, see your post like this is why I have issues with you sometimes :nono2: are you really gonna tell me you don't know anything about those "mystery bonds" ... hint hint ...  the light bulb is there for ya, just pull the switch  :no:  I'm gonna give you chance to come clean and even give you clue (think about municipal,state,federal and what they have in common) You can do it.   :angel:

And I assume you at least know about sub-contracting and how that works - just in case you try to plead further ignorance.  :snicker
[/quote]I know all about the bonds....I have too just to do my job. The bottom line with this discussion is " does the government construct....build....use any word you want....anything "? My answer is no. They are a "distribution" warehouse....nothing more. Pretty soon they will be distributing your health care....see how you like that. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2012, 02:12:34 PM »
Uchi, I'll bet  $100 not one bid was submitted to Brookfield Homes for a contract. I'll further bet that not one check your firm received was issued by Brookfield Homes. I'll even FURTHER bet that either City of Chino, Riverside County, or City of Riverside was all over that check...

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2012, 02:40:18 PM »
Uchi, I'll bet  $100 not one bid was submitted to Brookfield Homes for a contract. I'll further bet that not one check your firm received was issued by Brookfield Homes. I'll even FURTHER bet that either City of Chino, Riverside County, or City of Riverside was all over that check...
You are wrong...we did submitt a bid.....and we recieved numerous checks from Brookfield Homes without endorsements from ANY public agency......you lose. GO VIKINGS!!!!

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2012, 09:39:32 PM »
You are wrong...we did submitt a bid.....and we recieved numerous checks from Brookfield Homes without endorsements from ANY public agency......you lose. GO VIKINGS!!!!

Then you lied like a cheap Chinese rug!!

Quote from: uchighlander link=topic=65985.msg530636#msg530636
...they are paid by the landowners through taxes and assessments. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2012, 09:50:15 PM »

highlander,

Is that it?
O0

[/quote]

Oh,.... so, landowners pay taxes and assessments to pay off the bonds?
Is that correct?
Who issues the bonds?
O0
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:52:26 PM by Bison66 »

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2012, 10:54:12 AM »
highlander,

So,....who issues the bonds?
O0

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2012, 11:05:14 AM »
I know not to debate with these guys on this board because you cannot tell them anything because they will call you out. It should not be a surprise that some of these take after R/R in that they lie.
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule