News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Did Romney sit in a church that said Blacks had no souls prior to 1978?  (Read 6125 times)

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Well if you wear revolutionary uniforms and musket you are living in the past.  That is why kids played cowboys and Indians.  And if you want to take the country back--you are definitely living in the past.

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Well if you wear revolutionary uniforms and musket you are living in the past.  That is why kids played cowboys and Indians.  And if you want to take the country back--you are definitely living in the past.
I played war games too....was that living in the past? They are just games....that's all. Ignoring the constitution is not a game although the Obama admin thinks it is. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Depends on what war you were fighting.   If you are playiing an Afgan soldier you are playing in the present--if you are confederate soldier you are playing in the  past.

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
I mean if folks want to bring out Rev. Wright should this also be brought to the forefront?

Yes, it should.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

Take the country back? Are they claiming to be Native American Indians or something???

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I mean if folks want to bring out Rev. Wright should this also be brought to the forefront?

Yes, it should.
Then let's talk about Harry Reid.....same church as Romney. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Let us talk about mark Kirk same church as  Rev. Wright.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Let us talk about Judd Gregg- same church as rev wright

Let us talk about Max Baucus --same church as rev wright.

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile

Yes, it should.
Then let's talk about Harry Reid.....same church as Romney. GO VIKINGS!!!

As I said it should.

No one is stopping you from talking.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule