News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Robert Champion was Gay?  (Read 5525 times)

Online DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
Re: Robert Champion was Gay?
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2012, 05:59:32 PM »
REMEMBER:

The identities of EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THAT BUS has been known to authorities since the night of the homicide.  :tiptoe:

Cholly, it is January 10, 2012.  Why haven't any of the FAMU students and alumni that are being investigated came forward and admitted their involvement yet?

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
  • ^Olds**ts, DUMBASSwh?y & mrwh?yers**ts Prez & Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2012, 06:01:08 PM »
And there were alledgedly gay people involved in the hazing.

Show me where that has been stated by anyone.

:read:

REMEMBER:

The identities of EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THAT BUS has been known to authorities since the night of the homicide.  :tiptoe:

Let's just leave it at that.

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2012, 06:02:16 PM »
REMEMBER:

Cholly, it is January 10, 2012.  Why haven't any of the FAMU students and alumni that are being investigated came forward and admitted their involvement yet?

???

Did you even CONSIDER that question before you asked it? I mean... SERIOUSLY??  :shrug:

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Online DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2012, 06:03:28 PM »
REMEMBER:

The identities of EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THAT BUS has been known to authorities since the night of the homicide.  :tiptoe:

Cholly, it is January 10, 2012.  Why haven't any of the FAMU students and alumni that are being investigated came forward and admitted their involvement yet?

???

Did you even CONSIDER that question before you asked it? I mean... SERIOUSLY??  :shrug:

Let me rephrase that.  Why haven't any of the FAMU students and alumni who were involved with Robert Champion's death come forward yet.

Those involved in Robert Champion's death have been walking around for almost 3 months and have not said a word.  That's sick.   :no:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 06:56:18 PM by DRUMMA1 »

Online DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2012, 06:06:01 PM »
And there were alledgedly gay people involved in the hazing.

Show me where that has been stated by anyone.

:read:

What does that mean?  Please keep in mind that everything that I, and other band heads have mentioned ("speculation" as it was called by many) on this topic, since Day 1, has come to fruition:

1.  He was hazed to death.

2.  He was already a member of RDO.

3.  It has been said that his sexuality played a role in the reason why he was so severely beaten.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 06:10:27 PM by DRUMMA1 »

Offline EPJr

• Assistant GM
  • So Proud 2B a Panther; 2B a Union Panther
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2012, 06:08:32 PM »
Oh yeah... and there were gay Drum Majors when MY parents were in school at FAMU in the EARLY 1950's.  ...and since :shrug:

2x CIAA Champions - Go Lady Panthers!!!

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2012, 06:36:16 PM »
Cholly, some of the questions directed to you are so out there, I would not attempt to reply. There is an investigation going on and obviously one would not come to Onnidan with evidence.  Hopefully everything will continue under wraps until the trial.

Online DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2012, 06:41:46 PM »
Cholly, some of the questions directed to you are so out there, I would not attempt to reply. There is an investigation going on and obviously one would not come to Onnidan with evidence.  Hopefully everything will continue under wraps until the trial.

And many of the things that have been posted as fact by Cholly and others during this situation have been proven to be false.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 06:50:53 PM by DRUMMA1 »

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2012, 09:41:53 PM »
What the HELL are you talking about?!?!  :shrug:

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2012, 10:16:29 PM »
Cap, you have a point.  My ex quit the University Choir and the University Gospel Choir because there were too many (her words) faggots in the choirs.

Now I understand why she is an ex, you were with a cave woman.

She is his ex.

Online DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2012, 10:29:26 PM »
Cholly, since this story first broke on Onnidan, I told you this had to deal with hazing and that you just chill with all the baseless speculation..."Real Talk".  You chose not to so and tried to make everyone believe that his death was caused by everything but hazing.  After the initial autopy found that hazing was involved, you went around stating that RC was being initiated into RDO, until I pointed out that he was already a member.  Stop spinning this and listen to posters who've posted credibe info.

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2012, 10:40:26 PM »
ANSWER me this question:

Were you on the bus?

I can say NO... because YOU are not currently being investigated by the OCSO.

In that case... what you and others were doing WAS speculating. PERIOD.

Now I said we had NO evidence of a homicide based on what was released by both the OCSO and the State Medical Examiners Office. The PRELIMINARY autopsy report was INCONCLUSIVE as to cause of death. That determination did NOT change until the OFFICIAL AUTOPSY REPORT WAS RELEASED IN LATE DECEMBER.

ADDITIONALLY, I said that red dawgs were involved in his hazing. THEY WERE. THAT IS A FACT.

Finally, you talk about having credible info. Well... were you there? Have you been talking to University officials involved in the investigation? How about people from the Sheriffs Office? No?

Then HOW can your info be "credible?"  :shrug:

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2012, 10:48:00 PM »
Cholly, some on this board obviously have a hard on about the FAMU band and anything, or way to portrait a negative slant, will be done.   Let it go since this tragedy is his stump to stand on.  Its obvious.

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2012, 11:05:53 PM »
 :no:

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2012, 11:33:13 PM »
:no:
Well I understand, but there are those who have issues which seem to be deeply rooted and you wonder  "what goes here'?   It isn't about the Champions or the sexual orientation of the son, which should not matter anyway but his death and the alleviation of cultures that lead to that end.   This is very personal and none of us have the right to gloat but all need to see the bigger picture here.  Some of the post are just out there.  I wouldn't go there with him or them.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule