News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s Hollywood Power Marriage May Be Ending  (Read 1044 times)

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
The powerful showbiz couple has denied persistent rumors of a divorce, but alleged friction over how their child-star kids are being raised could lead to a split, and Jada reportedly has consulted a divorce lawyer.

The Fresh Prince may soon be less a princess.
Click here to find out more!

As black Hollywood continues to sort out the salacious details of the divorce proceedings between Kobe Bryant and his wife, Vanessa, and more recently football legend Deion Sanders and his wife, Pilar, fans are now bracing for the possible demise of one of the most celebrated African-American marriages Tinseltown has seen in years.

For months, rumors have swirled around the fate of superstar Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s 13-year union. Tabloids and blogs have pointed to everything from Pinkett Smith’s alleged romantic fling with J. Lo’s ex, Marc Anthony, to supposed fights between Will and Jada over the acting and musical careers of their two children, Jaden and Willow, as being the root of the couple’s problems.

Adding fuel to the fire are this week’s reports that Pinkett Smith recently made a visit to the office of well-known divorce lawyer, Laura Wasser.

Wasser is known for representing the likes of Maria Shriver, Angelina Jolie, Britney Spears, and Kim Kardashian at the end of their marriages. Though the Smiths released a joint press release last August stating that their relationship was intact, rumors persist that they now live separately and are selling off their joint property.

“Though it’s not clear what exactly is happening—it is clear that something is going on,’’ says Judy Smith, a crisis-management consultant based in Washington, D.C., whose company has handled several high-profile celebrity divorces. “When stories like this continue to surface and won’t go away something is usually behind them.’’

Offline Brother Tony

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
 :popcorn: ::)
TUSKEGEE.....THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

"BRINGING THE WORLD TO TUSKEGEE AND TUSKEGEE TO THE WORLD"

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
soflo..................homeboy, I am surprised that you are initiating this discussion about the marriage of Mr. and Mrs. Smith because you have a reputation for posting the oft used "WGAS" comment on stories such as this.

Kindly explain your seemingly new interest in the domestic affairs of celebrity negro couples.

Thanks.  ;D

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Ran across it while surfing the 'net earlier today and knew that it had been a topic in here a while back. I think that it was said to be a rumor gone viral back then. This is kind of a follow up to that thread....

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Who cares?
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Who cares?
..........YOU do, otherwise you wouldn't be here.  ::)

Offline EPJr

• Assistant GM
  • So Proud 2B a Panther; 2B a Union Panther
    • View Profile
isn't this the 3rd year of this mess   :shrug:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Who cares?
..........YOU do, otherwise you wouldn't be here.  ::)

Wrong again.  Keep trying.  You might luck up and get something right.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
isn't this the 3rd year of this mess   :shrug:
:lol:..............who knows?  But I think in the entertainment industry its called "buzz".  It doesn't matter what the subject matter is, so long as they are talking about you.

We are told Mr. Smith's is a "marquee" name, and he doesn't have to worry about getting work.  But Mrs. Smith just had a tv series canceled, so putting out all of this divorce silliness may help her in getting more work.

Anyway, its all amusing as I see it, and certainly not to be taken seriously by ANYONE, save perhaps, their children.  :lol:

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
They were on the cover of Architectural Digest magazine which featured their new home in California in late 2011.  Beautiful home with custom made furnishings etc.  Excellent article.    You never know if it is true or not but check out the August 2011 issue on line.  I read somewhere that he stated divorce was not an option is their marriage.   Hope its not true.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 09:34:35 AM by Thinkingaboutit »

Offline FSUHALL

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
As stated I never like her anyway and probably never Will!
"I been through too much not to worship Him"

Fish and grits every morning and evening!

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
FSU, you don't think it would matter to her, do you? :lmao:

Offline Thinkingaboutit

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Offline Jaggrad

• Assistant GM
  • We Them Boyz
    • View Profile
Me No Care!! :snicker

Offline FSUHALL

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
I could give a "John Brown" it sure matters to me!

FSU, you don't think it would matter to her, do you? :lmao:
"I been through too much not to worship Him"

Fish and grits every morning and evening!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule