News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: LeBron James, Savannah Brinson engaged  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: LeBron James, Savannah Brinson engaged
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 11:44:29 AM »
like it or not, sistas have HUGE public image problem. unfortunately, a disproportionate amount of them are overweight and dont care that they are fat.  i just wish more would do better in terms of eating less, working out more and not being the the poster children for hair weaves and bad attitudes.
..............forgive me, bruh, but an internet medium such as onnidan may not be the appropriate place to seek psychological assistance for the longstanding issues you have concerning the women in your family.

But I DO wish you well, sir.  :(

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
LeBron James Engaged to High School Sweet Heart...
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 07:31:09 PM »
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1007407-lebron-james-engaged-king-gives-his-queen-huge-rock-of-ice

LeBron James Engaged: King Gives His Queen Huge Rock of Ice

If you ever need confirmation on the amount of love LeBron James has for his fiancee Savannah Brinson, you can just look at the several pounds of ice on her hand.

BlackSportsOnline reports on some telling photos featuring the soon-to-be Mrs. LeBron James rocking a very sizable heart-shaped diamond.

The ring, pictured below, is just one sign of how much affection the Heat star has for his high school sweetheart. The other is the manner in which he proposed to Brinson, the mother of his two children.

The LA Times has a breakdown on the evening that was meant to celebrate James' 27th birthday. King James chose that moment to share another beautiful moment in his life with close friends.

James got down on one knee and popped the question to his long-time girlfriend. Instead of the tremendous look-at-me moment that took place a year before in his decision to move to the Heat, James chose a much more intimate setting.

The King has grown up. It is just one reason why fans have laid off the outpouring of derision that followed him since he headed to Miami.

The Heat are on a tear right now, and it has to be attributed to the cohesive nature that is being set. Like brothers, James welcomed his teammates to watch his momentous occasion.

That is the kind of setting that fans can get behind. With that being said, James chose correctly in making the engagement ring the one thing he went overboard on.

Every woman will tell you that there is no size too big when it comes to engagement bling. I expect we will see a whole lot more of this ring on the sidelines. I just don't know how you can ever miss it.

Offline Brother Tony

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 03:04:33 PM »
LeBron James’ people reject baker’s birthday cake at South Beach party

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/01/03/2571940/lebron-james-people-reject-bakers.html#storylink=cpy
TUSKEGEE.....THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

"BRINGING THE WORLD TO TUSKEGEE AND TUSKEGEE TO THE WORLD"

Offline 90Aggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2012, 03:09:49 PM »
That red and gold cake was hella ugly.  :nod:

Offline Brother Tony

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2012, 03:11:11 PM »
 :lmao:
TUSKEGEE.....THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

"BRINGING THE WORLD TO TUSKEGEE AND TUSKEGEE TO THE WORLD"

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule