News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Cain Not "ABLE"  (Read 370 times)

Offline House Rules

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
Cain Not "ABLE"
« on: December 03, 2011, 03:43:35 PM »
...to cut to the chase.  Why have a new campaign headquarters being polished up if you KNOW you're going to "suspend" campaign?  :shrug: I guess he still wants to raise campaign funds to pay of debt?

I was willing to give my Morehouse brother the ultimate consideration when he started out, but now it appears he & his campaign staffers have let each other down. 

That smoking commercial...WTF?  The coonery,  :crazy: the manufactured answers on Letterman, CNN, et. al....

...let alone my co-workers told me about the Pokemon thing a couple of weeks ago.

Let's see...he would become 45th prez...4 + 5 = 9......9....9....  okay, I know that was a reach. :thefan:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Cain Not "ABLE"
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 03:45:02 PM »
He'll be back.  He's endorsing Herman Cain.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline House Rules

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
Re: Cain Not "ABLE"
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 03:53:50 PM »
Y, I'm not sure there's any strategy left in his staff...because if you're implying he's got a secret weapon, and a new hit, I'm not in agreement.

I just wish he'd deal with his strong suit...business.  All that (monkey) business about "helping" folks with financial difficulties is getting old.

He should have been talking about world affairs, military, jobs, budgets, etc....but was reduced to defending whether he got the panties or not. :brickwall:

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule