News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: I hope it's NOT true: Allegations of Sexual Harassment - Cain "Denies"  (Read 7588 times)

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: I hope it's NOT true: Allegations of Sexual Harassment - Cain "Denies"
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2011, 09:49:15 AM »
I bet the OT's are gonna call her a TINO...
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2011, 10:41:52 PM »
Now let's play connect the dots Herman....

Which is it Cain? Just who is behind this again? Last week you fingered Perry and the GOP in a "high tech lynching". Now you're saying it's the Dems in an all out smear campaign. Who's next? Aliens? Martians? Protestants? Catholics?

You played the race and victim cards. Now you've backed totally off those claims. What gives Cain?

Originally you said there was no settlement, which was proven a lie. Then you said you didn't remember. Now you said you never met the 4th accuser. Is your amnesia or lack of memory going to be a lingering issue?  Now when someone pops out a video placing you in the same proximity of the 4th accuser, then what?

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2011, 11:44:46 PM »
There are reports that there's a photo ^^^ showing Bialek and Cain at the same function sometime within the year.

She says that she saw him recently and asked if he remembered who she was and he told her, "Yes."

None of it makes Cain a liar, but....

Will the secretary who was working at the NRA come forward and say, "Mr. Cain asked me to call the Capitol Hilton and upgrade Ms. Bialek."?

Will the desk clerk at the hotel remember it?

Is there a credit card receipt showing the dinner for two on the date that Bialek alleges Cain took her to dinner?

Will other photos emerge?

Time will tell...
O0

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2011, 11:49:51 AM »
There are reports that there's a photo ^^^ showing Bialek and Cain at the same function sometime within the year.

She says that she saw him recently and asked if he remembered who she was and he told her, "Yes."

None of it makes Cain a liar, but....

Will the secretary who was working at the NRA come forward and say, "Mr. Cain asked me to call the Capitol Hilton and upgrade Ms. Bialek."?

Will the desk clerk at the hotel remember it?

Is there a credit card receipt showing the dinner for two on the date that Bialek alleges Cain took her to dinner?

Will other photos emerge?

Time will tell...
O0

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A LIAR, YOU HAD BETTER BE A GOOD ONE WITH A GOOD MEMORY.  DOES ANYONE THINK THAT THE NEWS OUTLET (DO  NOT RECALL NOW, JUST WHICH ONE), THAT INITIALLY REPORTED THIS STORY HAS RELEASED ALL OF THEIR INFORMATION?  

REMEMBER, THEY SAID THEY SPENT THREE (3) WEEKS COROBORRATING THIS STORY FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, BEFORE RELEASING IT.  CAIN WAS VERY SPECIFIC IN HIS DENIAL THAT HE NEVER COMMITED SEXUAL HARASSMENT AGAINST ANYONE AND THAT HE HAD NEVER EVEN SEEN BEFORE THREE OF THE WOMEN.  

THIS IDIOT HAS NOT EVEN THE SENSE TO USE "POLITIC SPEAK".  HE HAS PAINTED HIMSELF INTO A VERY TIGHT CORNER WITH HIS VERY SPECIFIC AND PRECISE DENIALS.  AS HAS BEEN SAID BEFORE WHEN A PHOTO IS RELEASED AND OR AN INDIVIDUAL COMES FORWARD (A WAITER, A HOTEL MAID, ETC.) STATING HE SAW CAIN WITH ONE OF THE ACCUSERS, WHAT WILL HE SAY THEN?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 11:51:31 AM by CIAA-FAN »
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2011, 10:02:50 PM »
I was just about to remove the quotes around 'denied' in this thread's title because of Cain's recent statements.  The quotes were there because ten days ago when the story broke, Cain first said he was unaware of sexual harassment claims. He didn't deny them, per se.

He has since then said the word "deny", but it just came back to me that Mrs. Bison66 - a VERY perceptive Sister - pointed out to me that during his news conference yesterday, Cain REPEATEDLY used the word "REJECT" rather than 'deny.'

Interesting............

So, I did not remove the quotes.
O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2011, 10:02:20 PM »
Oldsport,

Are you STILL supporting Cain and working in his campaign as you claimed you were?

O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2011, 04:39:02 PM »
A woman is reported by CNN to be ready to come forward alleging a sexual relationship with Cain.

I hope this is NOT true!!
O0
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 04:41:02 PM by Bison66 »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule