News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: SIAC 2011 Picks Results: Week #8  (Read 965 times)

Offline Jaimac

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
SIAC 2011 Picks Results: Week #8
« on: October 23, 2011, 04:23:12 PM »
Week 8 game winners were:  Albany ST, Fort Valley ST, KY State, Miles, and Morehouse.

There was only 1 poster who was 100% in the weekly picks.  Congratulations go out to Mr. ASU for being perfect in his week 7 game selections.    :clap:  Of the 36 posters participating in week 8 picks, 23 were at 80% for the week.

A tie still exists for the leader position.  Both G-Ram and tskge_grad are out front at 73%.  Fifty-two games have been played season to date.

73%
G-Ram
tskge_grad

69%
Brother Tony
ckbcksTU75
Que HBCU Fan
TU Tiger

67%
Ramese98
Tiger Stripes
Yogi

65%
dragon601713
Jaimac   :(
LaDuke 1919
MilesBear 1
SSU Tigerfan
TU Grad

63%
Herbie Mac
lew9ball
M.R.S.B. Ram
Mad Dog Fall 1984
Shelt

62%
Drette J 77
Golden Kitten
Golden Ram
Mr. ASU
Mr. TJ85
Pmist
Que 82
Ramette4 Life
ToUgh1881
TU4Life

60%
Wildcat1025

58%
Ram Man for Life
The Oracle

56%
Cats4ever

54%
Soultrain
Travelin Man

48%
Big Daddy

40%
tusme

:tiptoe:.......Onto week 9
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Offline Mr ASU

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: SIAC 2011 Picks Results: Week #8
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 07:42:17 PM »
Week 8 game winners were:  Albany ST, Fort Valley ST, KY State, Miles, and Morehouse.

There was only 1 poster who was 100% in the weekly picks.  Congratulations go out to Mr. ASU for being perfect in his week 7 game selections.    :clap:  Of the 36 posters participating in week 8 picks, 23 were at 80% for the week.

A tie still exists for the leader position.  Both G-Ram and tskge_grad are out front at 73%.  Fifty-two games have been played season to date.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I would like to thank God... my family... my friends... and my Rams... LOL...

On to next week................................  :tiptoe:
ALBANY STATE UNIVERSITY

ALBANY STATE UNIVERSITY- 2013 SIAC CHAMPIONS.....................ALBANY STATE UNIVERSITY- 2013 SIAC CHAMPIONS

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News