News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: SIAC 2011 Picks Results: Week #8  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Jaimac

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
SIAC 2011 Picks Results: Week #8
« on: October 23, 2011, 04:23:12 PM »
Week 8 game winners were:  Albany ST, Fort Valley ST, KY State, Miles, and Morehouse.

There was only 1 poster who was 100% in the weekly picks.  Congratulations go out to Mr. ASU for being perfect in his week 7 game selections.    :clap:  Of the 36 posters participating in week 8 picks, 23 were at 80% for the week.

A tie still exists for the leader position.  Both G-Ram and tskge_grad are out front at 73%.  Fifty-two games have been played season to date.

73%
G-Ram
tskge_grad

69%
Brother Tony
ckbcksTU75
Que HBCU Fan
TU Tiger

67%
Ramese98
Tiger Stripes
Yogi

65%
dragon601713
Jaimac   :(
LaDuke 1919
MilesBear 1
SSU Tigerfan
TU Grad

63%
Herbie Mac
lew9ball
M.R.S.B. Ram
Mad Dog Fall 1984
Shelt

62%
Drette J 77
Golden Kitten
Golden Ram
Mr. ASU
Mr. TJ85
Pmist
Que 82
Ramette4 Life
ToUgh1881
TU4Life

60%
Wildcat1025

58%
Ram Man for Life
The Oracle

56%
Cats4ever

54%
Soultrain
Travelin Man

48%
Big Daddy

40%
tusme

:tiptoe:.......Onto week 9
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Offline Mr ASU

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: SIAC 2011 Picks Results: Week #8
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 07:42:17 PM »
Week 8 game winners were:  Albany ST, Fort Valley ST, KY State, Miles, and Morehouse.

There was only 1 poster who was 100% in the weekly picks.  Congratulations go out to Mr. ASU for being perfect in his week 7 game selections.    :clap:  Of the 36 posters participating in week 8 picks, 23 were at 80% for the week.

A tie still exists for the leader position.  Both G-Ram and tskge_grad are out front at 73%.  Fifty-two games have been played season to date.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I would like to thank God... my family... my friends... and my Rams... LOL...

On to next week................................  :tiptoe:
ALBANY STATE UNIVERSITY

ALBANY STATE UNIVERSITY- 2013 SIAC CHAMPIONS.....................ALBANY STATE UNIVERSITY- 2013 SIAC CHAMPIONS

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News