News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: RANDOM PART ???  (Read 1015 times)

Offline aggiegrad2009

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
RANDOM PART ???
« on: October 12, 2011, 09:45:21 AM »
Ok so it's The Greatest Homecoming on Earth week and everybody seems to be getting ready for it INCLUDING the parents ***SMH***

Call #1----Hey man just called to check on ya and see how you were doing..
Response: Doing good Daddy can't complain hope all is well with you. Not much said after that so call ended....

Call #2---- Hey did you check on those Amtrak Tickets to New Jersey because I need to get up there to see the Old Man
Response: Let me get on that now and I'll let you know what I come up with.....

Call #3---- Man I was just sitting here THINKING (this is where I knew this was going to be something random) and want to apologize (I said apologize for what?) He states because me and your mother didn't take out the time to visit you that much while you were in school. I'm like daddy it's no problem and no apology needed. Well we could have done better and came to see ya and check on you a little more often than we did so just wanted to say that we're sorry and  you know we love ya.....

Fast Forward a couple hours and they KNOW I'm half sleep........

Call #4---Son, (Yes Daddy) we were thinking (RANDOMNESS AGAIN) what are you doing this weekend? Daddy you know and if you don't momma know it is HOMECOMING weekend so I will be in Greensboro at A&T...Oh ok well your momma has to take one of her furlough days Friday so we figured we'd hop in the car Thursday night and ride on up. Ride on up? Yes we figured we'd come to Charlotte since you going to be gone we can stay at your place for the weekend..(Cool no problem GOOD NIGHT)

Call#5----Son, (DADDY) your momma wanna know how long you gonna be in Greensboro (Until Sunday is my response) Well let me put her on the phone cause WE WERE THINKING.......................................(By now I can't wait to hear this) Hey baby, yes momma we figured since you have that nice hotel room in Greensboro for the weekend we might as well ride up with you and get  your money's worth since you going to be out partying and sinning all weekend we can go lay up and just relax in the room the entire time...(Speechless at this point) She goes on and says yeah we didn't think about it before but feel that would be a GREAT idea . She then says well gone to bed cause we know you sleepy and we'll check on ya later and hung up.....

Knocking down the competition one game at a time!!!!!!

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM PART ???
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 09:52:58 AM »
Been there... :nod:

Teeny and Little

Offline Jaimac

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 10:06:14 AM »
Thanks for sharing, Aggie Grad 2009.   :nod:

I needed a laugh this morning. 
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

"If you are Pro-Life for an embryo, be Pro-Life for a fully developed Black man!"
~Torris Shingles~

"Never argue with someone that Harriet would have left behind."

Offline 90Aggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 10:23:03 AM »
Well, did you tell her "no" ?  :snicker

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 10:46:02 AM »
 :lmao:

As long as your homecoming is not like this you'll be fine.  http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php/topic,32545.0.html
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 10:52:25 AM »
Ok so it's The Greatest Homecoming on Earth week and everybody seems to be getting ready for it INCLUDING the parents ***SMH***

Response: Doing good Daddy can't complain hope all is well with you. Not much said after that so call ended....

Call #2---- Hey did you check on those Amtrak Tickets to New Jersey because I need to get up there to see the Old Man

Call #3---- Man I was just sitting here THINKING (this is where I knew this was going to be something random) and want to apologize (I said apologize for what?) He states because me and your mother didn't take out the time to visit you that much while you were in school. I'm like daddy it's no problem and no apology needed. Well we could have done better and came to see ya and check on you a little more often than we did so just wanted to say that we're sorry and  you know we love ya.....

Call #4---Son, (Yes Daddy) we were thinking (RANDOMNESS AGAIN) what are you doing this weekend? Daddy you know and if you don't momma know it is HOMECOMING weekend so I will be in Greensboro at A&T...Oh ok well your momma has to take one of her furlough days Friday so we figured we'd hop in the car Thursday night and ride on up. Ride on up? Yes we figured we'd come to Charlotte since you going to be gone we can stay at your place for the weekend..(Cool no problem GOOD NIGHT)

Call#5----Son, (DADDY) your momma wanna know how long you gonna be in Greensboro (Until Sunday is my response) Well let me put her on the phone cause WE WERE THINKING.......................................(By now I can't wait to hear this) Hey baby, yes momma we figured since you have that nice hotel room in Greensboro for the weekend we might as well ride up with you and get  your money's worth since you going to be out partying and sinning all weekend we can go lay up and just relax in the room the entire time...(Speechless at this point) She goes on and says yeah we didn't think about it before but feel that would be a GREAT idea . She then says well gone to bed cause we know you sleepy and we'll check on ya later and hung up.....

Offline aggiegrad2009

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 10:59:33 AM »
Well, did you tell her "no" ?  :snicker

She pulled the I know you sleepy so gone to bed line and hung up ASAP before I could get the NO out....

She got a yes for using my place in Charlotte BUT she pushing it thinking WE going to road trip to GHOE on some family outting type deal.

Offline 90Aggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 11:11:52 AM »
LOL - Well, you might wanna make it clear she can't stay with you in G'bo so she and pops can try to find room in Winston.  ;)

Offline aggiegrad2009

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 11:17:27 AM »
LOL - Well, you might wanna make it clear she can't stay with you in G'bo so she and pops can try to find room in Winston.  ;)

LOL......NO NO NO.... Charlotte is as close to Greensboro as I want those two to get, UNLESS they are going to visit my mom's sister or brother who both live in Greensboro.

Offline 90Aggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 11:19:39 AM »
Why?  You think you gon' bump into 'em at a day party?  :lol:

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 11:24:18 AM »

Well we know how the Ol' Skool Aggies get down so I think he is.

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 11:27:04 AM »
Your parents never dissapoint when it comes to comedy. :lmao:
"I do not follow trails of candy. I am the candy

Offline aggiegrad2009

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 11:40:19 AM »

Well we know how the Ol' Skool Aggies get down so I think he is.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 12:04:45 PM »

Call #3---- Man I was just sitting here THINKING (this is where I knew this was going to be something random) and want to apologize (I said apologize for what?) He states because me and your mother didn't take out the time to visit you that much while you were in school. I'm like daddy it's no problem and no apology needed. Well we could have done better and came to see ya and check on you a little more often than we did so just wanted to say that we're sorry and  you know we love ya.....

Call#5----Son, (DADDY) your momma wanna know how long you gonna be in Greensboro (Until Sunday is my response) Well let me put her on the phone cause WE WERE THINKING.......................................(By now I can't wait to hear this) Hey baby, yes momma we figured since you have that nice hotel room in Greensboro for the weekend we might as well ride up with you and get  your money's worth since you going to be out partying and sinning all weekend we can go lay up and just relax in the room the entire time...(Speechless at this point) She goes on and says yeah we didn't think about it before but feel that would be a GREAT idea . She then says well gone to bed cause we know you sleepy and we'll check on ya later and hung up.....

Dayum you living a soap opera.  I almost spit my coffee reading this. If a towel hanging on the door go stay with a friend.  Believe me you don't want to walk in there.   :lmao:
Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 05:30:12 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule