1. Albany State University: Finally home, got a long week to practice and some rest. They know what they have to do if they want postseason. I expect them to come out and play RAM football. Its been a month since they played at home. This is a welcome relief for team and fans. Should be a good game.
2. Tuskegee University: Lane is coming off a huge morale booster in its win over ASU, will it carry them or will it hurt them. I think TU is more hungry.
3. Bethune Cookman: NO discussion even needed. I would love to FVSU upset the other Wildcats, but with Pittman at the helm I dont see that happen.
4. Stillman College: I just dont see Chowan getting over them this year.
5. Clark Atlanta University: Benedict is just having a down year. Changing coaches midseason, disrupting the players mindset. Just ready for the season to be over.
6. Kentucky State University: This should be an interesting game. This could very well determine who goes to the SIAC Championship game. I just see KYState QB being the better QB.